cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan Xpert does't work in Armoury Crate

emkdrl07
Level 10
Hey, I cannot run Fan Xpert in Armory Crate. So many times i have uninstalled AC with Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool then installed but not changed. it's really annoying i would appreciate it if you could help me.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Yüklü değil
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.9.1
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.23.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.58
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
AacVGA 0.0.5.8
KingstonDram 1.1.18
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.10.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
85 REPLIES 85

emkdrl07
Level 10
Ok, thanks. I will do what other you said on tomorrow and let you know. Good night, see you tomorrow 🙂

emkdrl07
Level 10
Hey, i uninstalled GeForce Experience. Then i did the windows features .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.8 advanced off and back on. Then i rebooted and runed automatic system maintenance uninterrupted. Took of 15 minutes. Then i runed the Armoury Crate installer a couple of times in row without uninstalling. Thats not succeed!

Then i did orijinal cleaning steps. And i have installed AI Suite 3 (v3.03.17 or v3.03.07 doesnt matter). It provided an AsusFanController.exe(I have attached the picture below). Then i installed AC. Thats not succeed again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help.

But, i installed GeForce Expreince(because i use it) and i did open windows update. I'm so tired, bored and angry. I want to share something with you sincerely. I have used MSI products (motherboard and video card) for many years. My keyboard, mouse, liquid cooler etc. products were different. I had to install multiple different programs. I said that all my products should be from the same brand and I would control them with a single software. And I chose the ASUS brand because it made really quality hardware. All my hardware is ASUS ROG(Motherboard, Graphic Card, AIO, PSU, Mouse, Mouse Pad, Case). As you can imagine, I paid a lot of money for these. However, Armory Crate is a really infamous program. I'm really sorry. I've never worked this hard before. I am really tired and bored. I guess my only solution is to reinstall windows. But reinstalling windows for every problem is a ridiculous thing. I request you to report this problem to Asus software team if you have the opportunity. I would be very happy if you fulfill this request.

emkdrl07 wrote:
Hey, i uninstalled GeForce Experience. Then i did the windows features .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.8 advanced off and back on. Then i rebooted and runed automatic system maintenance uninterrupted. Took of 15 minutes. Then i runed the Armoury Crate installer a couple of times in row without uninstalling. Thats not succeed!

Then i did orijinal cleaning steps. And i have installed AI Suite 3 (v3.03.17 or v3.03.07 doesnt matter). It provided an AsusFanController.exe(I have attached the picture below). Then i installed AC. Thats not succeed again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help.

But, i installed GeForce Expreince(because i use it) and i did open windows update. I'm so tired, bored and angry. I want to share something with you sincerely. I have used MSI products (motherboard and video card) for many years. My keyboard, mouse, liquid cooler etc. products were different. I had to install multiple different programs. I said that all my products should be from the same brand and I would control them with a single software. And I chose the ASUS brand because it made really quality hardware. All my hardware is ASUS ROG(Motherboard, Graphic Card, AIO, PSU, Mouse, Mouse Pad, Case). As you can imagine, I paid a lot of money for these. However, Armory Crate is a really infamous program. I'm really sorry. I've never worked this hard before. I am really tired and bored. I guess my only solution is to reinstall windows. But reinstalling windows for every problem is a ridiculous thing. I request you to report this problem to Asus software team if you have the opportunity. I would be very happy if you fulfill this request.

I understand the frustration. I would have never worked out my understanding of how to uninstall it if it wasn't for many many hours of that. It does seem like you had a good understanding of the instructions. But more feedback about any errors or other observations would be needed. Really I am just guessing about the situation. Perhaps it is the only route to do a reinstall of the OS.

On my system I have not had to reinstall the OS now for over a year, even though for much of that time I was unhappy with some of my system performance, that is Wi-FI has been particularly finicky/problematic, the windows security app has had a malfunction and crashed on device security page, and certain performance was quite inconsistent. It is only relatively recently that I am very happy and after much work have resolved all my issues. The issues were not caused by Armoury Crate even though it was Armoury Crate that sometimes exposed/revealed them. Good Luck.

Jimbo93 wrote:
I understand the frustration. I would have never worked out my understanding of how to uninstall it if it wasn't for many many hours of that. It does seem like you had a good understanding of the instructions. But more feedback about any errors or other observations would be needed. Really I am just guessing about the situation. Perhaps it is the only route to do a reinstall of the OS.

On my system I have not had to reinstall the OS now for over a year, even though for much of that time I was unhappy with some of my system performance, that is Wi-FI has been particularly finicky/problematic, the windows security app has had a malfunction and crashed on device security page, and certain performance was quite inconsistent. It is only relatively recently that I am very happy and after much work have resolved all my issues. The issues were not caused by Armoury Crate even though it was Armoury Crate that sometimes exposed/revealed them. Good Luck.

Thanks for everthing.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please try again without any fan controllers. Your MB has plenty of connectors available.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Fan controls for the Ryujin II are in the device page. FanXpert does not support this model.

Hey,
But the product(ROG RYUJIN II 240 ARGB) page states that Fan Xpert 4 supports it. I also added the picture.

ROG RYUJIN II.jpg

Any news on this error? I build a brand new high end system, and it is very frustrating Fanexpert is not running....( I do not have any other Fan or hub software running....Strix Z790-F)

After i warned them, they fixed the RYUJIN II page and removed the FanXpert 4 compatibility article. As a result, RYUJIN II is not compatible with FaXpert 4.  You right, really annoying

roguebond
Level 7

I have ascended from the depths of Asus by using https://getfancontrol.com/

for controlling any and all fans and Rad Pumps.

For RGB...I am forever a slave to https://signalrgb.com/

(In a Maui accent): You're welcome!!