cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Anti Cheat kick with ROGLiveService.exe running

AndrasROG
Level 10
turning off the .exe would render my customization through Armoury Crate ineffective -- please send out a fix as a soon as possible because this is miles more important than the shaky progress being made with Aura and LiveDash in this (to be) unified software: Armoury Crate....

I suppose this began as an issue in Armoury Crate 3.0.4.0 I'm not sure.

Thanks
16 REPLIES 16

cekeu
Level 12
RogLiveService.exe vs EasyAnticheat conflict. The same alert message as "TheEternaL" for games eg War Thunder, Epic Games (Fortnite), Star Wars Squadron and all those who use EasyAntiCheat

ReaperOneSIx
Level 7
Any luck have to uninstall the software due to this issue

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
If the uninstaller did not fix the issue, please report the issue in this thread below and don't forget to provide a log. Thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?121465-Armoury-crate-v3-2-4-0-report-here-if-any-issues

MasterC@ROG wrote:
If the uninstaller did not fix the issue, please report the issue in this thread below and don't forget to provide a log. Thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?121465-Armoury-crate-v3-2-4-0-report-here-if-any-issues

The Uninstaller DID NOT fix the issue.

The issue has been detailed in the 3.2.4.0 feedback thread.

Check your DM for the log.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
This is the list of games reported, please add to this list if necessary and we'll try to verify. Paladins and War Thunder tested ok on our end.

Dead by Daylight
War Thunder (when EAC on)
Fortnite
Star Wars Squadron
Robocraft
Dreadnaught
Crossout

MasterC@ROG wrote:
This is the list of games reported, please add to this list if necessary and we'll try to verify. Paladins and War Thunder tested ok on our end.

Dead by Daylight
War Thunder (when EAC on)
Fortnite
Star Wars Squadron
Robocraft
Dreadnaught
Crossout

The Division 2
Hell Let Loose
Insurgency Sandstorm

These are the recent games I've experienced this problem with.

It's worth noting, stopping the ROGLiveService does allow you to play the game without Easy Anti-Cheat complaining. You can then start the service again if you want armoury crate to function.

Quick Powershell
PS: Get-Service "ROG Live Service" | Stop-Service
PS: Get-Service "ROG Live Service" | Start-Service

Or do it through services.msc if you need a UI 😉

I don't think this is a problem as such with the ROG Live Service, it's more Easy Anti-Cheat picking up this service as Rogue, so, it'll probably need contact with Easy Anti-Cheat to recognise this service as legitimate.

ReaperOneSIx
Level 7
You could try keeping the Armour Crate but remove the ROGLIveservices via uninstalling. You might have limited functionality on Armour but it works most of the time. I tried it