cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see options for gpu

ngarcia11892
Level 7

Hey guys, so im going to preface this im not always the most pc literate but im learning. Just got a new pc with a 4060ti and first time using armory crate. I see the options to change fan speeds, rgb stuff updates etc. As well as temps and cpu usage. But I dont see any options for my gpu, nor temps etc. 

I tried a fresh reset of the computer because when I tried deleting and reinstalling armory crate it wasn't working and still nothing. 

Any ideas? I dont have any pics at the moment but I'll post what im seeing as soon as I can. 

9 REPLIES 9

Nate152

Hello ngarcia11892

In Armoury Crate go to the Dashboard, at the bottom, click the red arrow to expand the readings.

Dashboard.png

Do I need to set up options for performance, turbo standard etc? Or should it already show up?

Nate152

On the left of Armoury Crate click the Device icon, select Fan Xpert and run the Auto Tuning feature.

fan xpert.png

auto tuning.png

This is what I see, I don’t have any of the options you have other than mother board and fans 

IMG_1707.jpeg

IMG_1706.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

Nate152

This is what it shows, I press auto tune and the second pic is what it looks like after. Still no gpu or any other devices. I even just did a full uninstall and reinstall 

IMG_1708.jpeg

Nate152

Ok,

At the Dashboard, you can see your cpu and gpu temp where I have them marked. If you scroll where the gpu temp is, you may see more readings.

cpu + gpu temp.png

In Fan Xpert you can choose from Silent, Standard, Turbo, and Full speed fan profiles. Or set fan curves for your individual fans.

Is this what you're after?

fan profiles.png

no, I’m after most of these options. I found this photo online but I don’t have the majority of them. 

IMG_1709.jpeg

Nate152

That is for a laptop, if you're using a desktop like me, you won't have those options. 

If you're wanting to overclock and control the fans of your gpu, install the manufacturers gpu overclocking tool. I'm using an ASUS gpu so I use GPU tweak III.

What brand is your gpu?

gpu tweak III.png