cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer control fans connected to i get an error message

Huigie
Level 7
I get this message:

There is no fan connected to ROG FAN CONTROLLER. But I don't have a RFC. This is on WIN11 on a Z790 Strix F mobo. AC version 5.3.4.0. FanExpert framework 3.1.2.4.
2 REPLIES 2

Huigie
Level 7
Fixed!

Uninstalled AC with the AC uninstaller. Uninstalled all ASUS software. Manually stopped all Asus services that were still running. Deleted the ASUS folders from programs. Reboot. Used regedit to clean my registry. Deleted (where possible) everything ASUS, ATKEX, FANCONTROL, AI SUITE. Reboot. Installed AC again, fan control = WORKING!

AC offered me an update for the intel chipset drivers. After installation/restart I got the same error as before, no fans connected to the ROG FAN CONTROLLER.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Jesus , what a forum...
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Jesus , what a forum...

Jesus , what a forum...

Jesus , what a forum...