cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus garbage armory crate software and buggy bios. Thank u asus

GreyWind007
Level 8
jesus christ...the new version is broken wherever you look, first of all laptop can't sleep, this is known for more than a year now and for whatever reason they can't fix it, you can try hibernating but this also sometimes breaks and computer restarts after crash. now with this 5.12 version the win key randomly stops working unless you reboot the computer, the AI microphone bull**** doesn't work at all, i can't go on discord with my friends without them muting me because all they hear is my voice with a turbine from my fans....now the main gauge for the CPU also randomly dissapears....and OH YES, DON'T FORGET THE STUTTERING AND PC RANDOM LOCKING FOR A FEW SECS THANKS TO THEM NOT ADDRESSING THE FTPM ISSUE THAT AMD HAS CONFIRMED MONTHS AGO. THANK U ASUS.
8 REPLIES 8

Sticky_Charlie
Level 7
GreyWind007 wrote:
jesus christ...the new version is broken wherever you look, first of all laptop can't sleep, this is known for more than a year now and for whatever reason they can't fix it, you can try hibernating but this also sometimes breaks and computer restarts after crash. now with this 5.12 version the win key randomly stops working unless you reboot the computer, the AI microphone bull**** doesn't work at all, i can't go on discord with my friends without them muting me because all they hear is my voice with a turbine from my fans....now the main gauge for the CPU also randomly dissapears....and OH YES, DON'T FORGET THE STUTTERING AND PC RANDOM LOCKING FOR A FEW SECS THANKS TO THEM NOT ADDRESSING THE FTPM ISSUE THAT AMD HAS CONFIRMED MONTHS AGO. THANK U ASUS. THANK U INDEED FOR BEING LAZY AND HIRING IGNORANT PROGRAMMERS.

Have you turned if off and then back on again to see if that works some magic?

sticky charlie wrote:
have you turned if off and then back on again to see if that works some magic?

xddddddddddd

xeromist wrote:
I have no knowledge of their software development process (neither do you) but as someone who has been a software developer and had my work hamstrung by management decisions I'd be pissed if I was doing everything I could and some bystander on the internet was calling me ignorant and lazy (ironically coming from ignorance of the situation). You weren't criticizing leadership, you made things personal.

In general, stick to constructive criticism of the products and software. Yes, complain and make issues known. But personal attacks and incoherent rage are not productive and not welcome.

On a more positive note - nice specs! Similar to mine 🙂

xeromist
Complaining about bugs is one thing. Personal attacks on staff you know nothing about is not cool.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Complaining about bugs is one thing. Personal attacks on staff you know nothing about is not cool.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59187/any-chance-for-bios-update-to-allow-disabling-ftpm

would you say this is cool then? ignoring your customers for weeks, and basically trolling them telling them the ftpm cannot be disabled due to security reasons but it is the solution AMD has given and that ASUS has implemented on DESKTOPS (??????????????????)

how can you break something that was already working???. by not having a clear path of work and poor leadership.

i paid 1800 DOLLARS FOR A BUGGED LAPTOP

xeromist
I have no knowledge of their software development process (neither do you) but as someone who has been a software developer and had my work hamstrung by management decisions I'd be pissed if I was doing everything I could and some bystander on the internet was calling me ignorant and lazy (ironically coming from ignorance of the situation). You weren't criticizing leadership, you made things personal.

In general, stick to constructive criticism of the products and software. Yes, complain and make issues known. But personal attacks and incoherent rage are not productive and not welcome.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:

i would say you are partially right, i should't target developers. sadly feeling robbed and ignored by such a big company after what i considered a pretty big investment is to say the least frustrating. i will rephrase it: thanks ASUS MANAGEMENT FOR NOT DOING YOUR JOB. 🙂

It's unfortunately that you are having some issues. With that being said, these types of flaming posts are not acceptable in our community and further escalation will result in deletion of posts and users removed.

The pupose of this forum is for discussions on how to improve your exprerience, your setup, and customizations. It is NOT for the sole purpose of complaints and customer support, we can help with your issues, but generally that is what our customer support offices are for. We even have an ROG Care section (at the top of the page) that is dedicated to customer support.

If you are having an issue with Armoury Crate and would like our help, then please go to the thread below and fill in a form:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130084-Armoury-Crate-v5-2-12-0-Aura-Creator-v3-4-3-0-Repor...

As far as I can see, you have not filled out any forms to report your issue - neither this version or the last.
Please give us a chance to help you before trying to get our attention. Thank you.

If you feel like your questions or discussions are not getting any attention, please contact one of our helpful moderators. And please be nice!

GreyWind007 wrote:
i would say you are partially right, i should't target developers. sadly feeling robbed and ignored by such a big company after what i considered a pretty big investment is to say the least frustrating. i will rephrase it: thanks ASUS MANAGEMENT FOR NOT DOING YOUR JOB. 🙂