cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Armoury Crate Install fail - 102

Fudge_Knuckles
Level 7
Hi -

I uninstalled Armoury Crate a couple weeks ago because it was glitching. I noticed in the services tab in my task manager that several Asus/Armoury Crate services were still running after uninstallation. ASUSLinkNear and a few others. So I stopped them. Now trying to reinstall Armoury Crate and it fails. I don't see the services install (the black boxes that quickly appear and disappear) during the install process. Obviously I stopped a service in the task manager that I shouldn't have - my bad.

There are 14 services that I see. Can anyone list for me the config (auto-auto delayed-manual-disabled) and the status (running or stopped) of these services so I can compare them to mine? This would be a huge help.

Asus G15 Advantage Edition - G513QY-212.SG15

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Jimbo93
Level 12
Fudge Knuckles wrote:
Hi -

I uninstalled Armoury Crate a couple weeks ago because it was glitching. I noticed in the services tab in my task manager that several Asus/Armoury Crate services were still running after uninstallation. ASUSLinkNear and a few others. So I stopped them. Now trying to reinstall Armoury Crate and it fails. I don't see the services install (the black boxes that quickly appear and disappear) during the install process. Obviously I stopped a service in the task manager that I shouldn't have - my bad.

There are 14 services that I see. Can anyone list for me the config (auto-auto delayed-manual-disabled) and the status (running or stopped) of these services so I can compare them to mine? This would be a huge help.

Asus G15 Advantage Edition - G513QY-212.SG15

Thanks

all asus services on my system are auto except
Armoury Live Update - manual
asus update Service (asusm) - manual

Thanks Jimbo93 - I did a restore point and everything is OK now. Thanks for the help!

Fudge Knuckles

toouur
Level 7
same here, 102 and 200 error codes on every attempt

toouur wrote:
same here, 102 and 200 error codes on every attempt

Sorry, no idea about specific codes or what they might mean. If you post more info about your system specs it might be helpful.

toouur
Level 7
I don't know what to post. I have just tried to install on my second PC with another Asus MB and I did it successfully. On my personal one with Asus z490-E no luck - error 200 again and again on Armoury Crate and Aura creator installation progress bar (after installation for all connected devices).

cekeu
Level 12
After uninstalling with Armory Crate Uninstall Tool and reinstalling I got this message, so I restarted the system then I relaunched ArmoryCrateInstaller and the installation continued correctly.
(I never use third party registry cleaners)