cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Create - Aura Sync Music not working

svillalo1
Level 7
Hi There...
I hope someone can help me get this issue fixed. I have Armoury Create V 3.3.7.0. all Aura Effects work well except for the Music effect, now here is the weird par I have 4 playback Devices, so Music Effect works with all output devices except with the Headset[3] which is frustrating as it the one I use the most.

[1]Realtek Digital Output (I have a sound bar connected over optical output on the mother board)
[2] Jabra Speak 410 (just an speaker I use for Audio Conferencing connected over USB)
[3] Red Dragon Headset H710 (which I use for gamming)
[4] Nvidia high Definition audio (I do not use this one I guess is the HDMI output of the video card)

1) I have format my PC and reinstall windows 10
2) Uninstall and Reinstall Armoury Create

PC Information
Motherboard ROG STRIC X570-F Gaming

Edition Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎12/‎12/‎2020
OS build 19042.746
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.3.7.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.16.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.32
Armoury Crate lite service 3.3.7
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.16
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.4.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.1
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.06
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0
2 REPLIES 2

IzzIsHOr
Level 8
Same for me.

I bet my butt it will work if you DISABLE ENHANCEMENTS for the audio from the Realtek Audio Control panel.
It will only work if you DISABLE ENHANCEMENTS or if you switch your audio to STEREO or HDMI as input, but that means you'll get ****ty monitor/TV sound, or unenhanced default sound, which is terrible.

I keep posting about it, and no one cares, a feature that's supposed to work, doesn't.

-Also ADAPTIVE color doesn't work anymore since 2 updates ago.

-I also cannot control both ARGB outputs from the MB independently, I can only select the number of LED's on each... maximum frustration :)) ...on a STRIX motherboard B550-E, it's the dumbest thing, even the cheapest Aourus does it....

It's just bullshiet patch after bullshiet patch, they now added support for ARGB2...
FIX YOUR CURRENT STUFF then release new, for heck's sake mates...

2 years and 4 months later, and the issue still exists. Thank you for your advice. I couldn't find "DISABLE ENHANCEMENTS", but I was able to find an option to, "Disable All Sound Effects". I toggled that, and it seems to have fixed the issue where my RGBs would stop working after the PC went silent for a moment. Now, when a new song comes on the RGBs light up like they should! Thank you so much!