cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Create 4.0.8.0 / OLED / CPU FREQ. NOT WORKING?

Beauzinga_1
Level 7
Hey Community,

I just did a clean install of Windows the other day and noticed that the new version of Armoury Create 4.0.8.0 will not give me an option to display my CPU Freq on the OLED display on my ASUS ROG Maximus XII Extreme.

Is this feature not available anymore or is it a bug? Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
10 REPLIES 10

RobertoSampaio
Level 8
I had the same issue after update, and Asus did not respond to my ticket.

somewhat similar issue. The CPU fan speed just wont' show up -- shows up as 0 RPM.

Much earlier in the year I reached out to them, while they did respond ultimately their "solution" was doing an RMA. I argued that it's not a hardware issue but a software issue but they refuse to listen.

If any of them see this post right now and are shaking their head in frustration - well you only have your selves to blame for this. It's not a hardware issue but a software issue.

Beauzinga_1
Level 7
Yeah I don't think it's hardware as it was all working before.

I think the update has a bug that's making it not work. We'll just have to wait for an update and hope that fixes it.

Beauzinga_1
Level 7
Update:
Armoury Create 4.1.6.0 didn't fix it.

Beauzinga wrote:
Update:
Armoury Create 4.1.6.0 didn't fix it.

I seem to be having the same issue. Already in communication with the folks as they requested.

It's the same here, CPU Frequency is just missing after Armoury Crate v4.1.6.0 update. The RGB on the back of the Motherboard is working for the first time in like 18 months tho lol.

Zion_One-Eyed
Level 8
I'm sorry, i don't have maximus xii extreme but on the oled of my ryujin you can see the voltage even before the update

Mandaluyong_Cit
Level 7
Beauzinga wrote:
Hey Community,

I just did a clean install of Windows the other day and noticed that the new version of Armoury Create 4.0.8.0 will not give me an option to display my CPU Freq on the OLED display on my ASUS ROG Maximus XII Extreme.

Is this feature not available anymore or is it a bug? Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Finally fixed mine!

1. Uninstall thru Add/Remove Remove Program, also uninstalled the Amory Crate Lite
2. Then I downloaded and the Amory Crate Uninstall Tool from Asus page, here's the link: https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/
3. Run the uninstall tool
4. Download the Armory Crate from the same link, Version 3.1.0.0
5. Run Armory Crate and see if you get back the CPU Frequency Option

Hopt this helps!

Mandaluyong City wrote:
Finally fixed mine!

1. Uninstall thru Add/Remove Remove Program, also uninstalled the Amory Crate Lite
2. Then I downloaded and the Amory Crate Uninstall Tool from Asus page, here's the link: https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/
3. Run the uninstall tool
4. Download the Armory Crate from the same link, Version 3.1.0.0
5. Run Armory Crate and see if you get back the CPU Frequency Option

Hopt this helps!

I always install from the website and disable the Armoury Crate install feature in BIOS.