cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate version 3.3.7.0 changelog?

mysticode
Level 7
Where can I find the changelog for Armoury Crate version 3.3.7.0?
12 REPLIES 12

AndrasROG
Level 10
It's not out yet.

I updated mine, but it still appears as the previous version

They broke strip sizes you can now only set 1 strip even tho you have 2 they bassicly combine and make your rgb look uggly, i just want the old update again, they keep releasing broken **** and im tired of it, so tired i could strangle some one for it over at Asus, if had it with this ignorance complaining does not work, they will ignore you they will release more broken software this is unacceptable........

xxdarkshotxx wrote:
I updated mine, but it still appears as the previous version

I uninstalled and did clean install of armoury crate still broken
https://imgur.com/wFmphis

Where i could set amount leds before per led strip i can't anymore 1 has 7 leds the other has 28 but i can only set it for one making rainbow overlap improperly if i set more then 21 for one led strip while always setting between 56 and 84 for the other led strip, which i can no longer do, may as well go kill my self now cos Asus seems to think they can release updates without testing them first if they actually work, which pretty obvious they do not, any attempt to give feedback they just delete my post, they don't give any **** about problems, they can go **** them self.

AndrasROG wrote:
It's not out yet.

The upgrade is out, but the changelog is not?

mysticode wrote:
The upgrade is out, but the changelog is not?

Correct. Welcome to the wonderful world of Asus software!

hamov_glir wrote:
Correct. Welcome to the wonderful world of Asus software!

Concerning if true... that's a very odd way to do release software updates. The log would be part of the basic development cycle...

I'm almost back to using the latest version of Aura Sync

subzerosv
Level 7
mysticode wrote:
Where can I find the changelog for Armoury Crate version 3.3.7.0?

Changelog for version 3.3.7.0

• Making things worse
  • Did not fix previous bugs
  • Didn't care to add requested features

Well, I though I was the only one with headache of this software, but since there isn't a simple reply on the issue report thread I guess we all are f up.
It is sad, really.

The changelog is listed in the issue report thread here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?122556-Armoury-crate-v3-3-7-0-report-here-if-any-issues