cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Version 3.1.2.0 Installer broken

eight888
Level 7
I just did a clean install of windows 11 pro with all the recommended settings. Someone please help me with this software and it keeps hanging on "Downloading other services and components" I have no internet issues and connection is 380MB+

Asus X570 Formula Motherboard
Asus 5700XT OC GPU
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
Asus Claymore 2 Keyboard
Asus Spatha X wireless mouse
4 REPLIES 4

PzSniper
Level 7
Same here, on reinstall latest version Armory Crate cannot download Prerequisites Services and it stop.

UPDATE:
if not installable i've found a solution. open with this link in edge :

ms-windows-store://pdp?productId=9PM9DFQRDH3F

PzSniper wrote:
Same here, on reinstall latest version Armory Crate cannot download Prerequisites Services and it stop.

UPDATE:
if not installable i've found a solution. open with this link in edge :

ms-windows-store://pdp?productId=9PM9DFQRDH3F

I just tried this, and after installing the Windows Store beta version, you'll have a basically broken version installed. I tried letting it update its components, but it gets to a point where nothing more will update.

Then I switched to running the v3.1.3.0 installer, and the download does eventually succeed, after a few minutes. It seems like it's going to fail again, but eventually completes the installation.

Thank you so much bro, I was struggling with this problem for 2 days and thought about giving up.

Amsal
Level 7
eight888 wrote:
I just did a clean install of windows 11 pro with all the recommended settings. Someone please help me with this software and it keeps hanging on "Downloading other services and components" I have no internet issues and connection is 380MB+

Asus X570 Formula Motherboard
Asus 5700XT OC GPU
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
Asus Claymore 2 Keyboard
Asus Spatha X wireless mouse

Facing same issue since last few hours on my GA502IV-AZ040T. Tried all possible solutions available on forum and internet and none of them helped. It seems its not able to download some files which its looking for