cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate V5.6.3.0 / AURA Creator V3.6.5.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

A new Armoury Crate major release is now available. This is the official thread to report issues.

Please Read First:

Uninstall legacy Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)

Uninstaller.png
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock was stable previously)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online Google form: https://forms.gle/SfKwJkSyxq4urn9PA
9. Save the link to the form in case you need to revise or upload additional files (do not submit multiple form for the same issue).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to record a log
How to Record a log.png

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Avoid locations synced to OneDrive)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is my product supported in Armoury Crate & Aura Creator?

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip

For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Download Update:

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.6.1 (approx: 2 MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip
(V5.3.4.0 will be installed without internet connection, requires internet connection to upgrade to V5.6.3.0)

Release Notes:

Release Notes - Republic of Gamers Forum (asus.com)

Guisa
Level 7

The Armoury Crate is not showing any drivers to update or the list of drivers installed on the controller panel or in utility.
It showed at first, but I've updated my drivers. And now this. I would like to check if the drivers versions are the same as the last update on the motherboard main page support, but I can't because the app doesn't work anymore.

20230609_130709.jpg20230609_130723.jpg

I bought a new Rog Strix Z790-A WiFi D4 + i913900k, built my new PC, and installed Armoury Crate. I saw a lot of people having this exact same problem. I see a lot of people recommending formatting and doing a fresh install on Windows. I did it twice. I will not get a third one. This is not a problem with my system. I tried to uninstall the Armoury Crate as well and install it again. No success.

Any news about when we're going to have a new Armoury Crate update to fix this? If I have to format my PC for the third time its easier to unninstall and forget about Armoury Crate and check regularly on the motherboard support page to update things manually. For a lot of people to have this problem and the only solution (that doesn't work for everyone) is to format and fresh install Windows. That's not normal.

Thanks.

Marcin_89PL
Level 7

On my Notebook Rog Strix G713 RGB doesnt work when its on sleep mode. Also armoury crate crashes when switching to Audio tab. ALso no pop up info about windows / performance / turb etc... mode.

shng99
Level 8

Keyboard backlights would not turn back on after resuming from sleep, hibernation, reboot, or even after being turned off by some power plan setting such as display off. This has been reported multiple times with multiple ASUS notebook models since the  Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 update. My notebook model is M15 GU502lv. The problem is not fixed with the Armoury Crate V5.6.3.0 update.  I did a complete uninstall and then a full install of the latest Armoury Crate V5.6.3.0. The keyboard backlights behavior became normal as soon as Armoury Crate was uninstalled, but the malfunction returned as soon as  V5.6.3.0 was installed.

I also follwed the suggestion to perform a power cycle " to resolve lighting issues" quite a few times, but it did not help at all.

It was first mentioned in this community thread:  Solved: Re: Keyboard Backlight Turns Off after Exiting Sle... - Republic of Gamers Forum - 919494 (a...
I reported on the Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 issues thread: Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 / aura creator v3.5.7.0 [r... - Page 12 - Republic of Gamers Forum - 908153 ...
Someone reported a couple of days ago this very problem with TUF 15:
Asus TUF F15 fans & keyboard backlight turn off af... - Republic of Gamers Forum - 935197

I will fill out a form later.

But my problem is different. On sleep mode RGB lighting doesnt work. After woke up everything is fine.

The keybaord backlights not coming back after resuming from sleep problem only happens if there's no Aura creator plan set. If you have any Aura creator plan set up for keyboard lighting, the problem I mentioned won't be observed. As a matter of fact, using an Aura creator plan is a workaround for the problem I described.

Pandamonium27
Level 7

Literally AC doesn't open at all. Everytime I install it, AC pops up but it inmediatly shuts down. if i try to reopen it, it shuts down again.

MB: ASUS ROG STRIX B450F GAMING - BIOS VER. 5003

GTX 1060 OC 6GB STRIX ROG

AMD RYZEN 5 2600

CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16 GB (2X8GB) 

GeoGC
Level 8

The profile I select the games to be within Armoury Crate are not being saved. Anyone has the same bug? Like on Game Library (and Scenario Profiles), I select some profiles on some games, but once I close the app and re-open it, they get back to default (Select Scenario Profile).

moonmoonman
Level 8

Audio tab now opens. but AI Noise Cancellation is not working.

I have done a reinstall using the Full installation package AND using the Armoury Crate Installer to no avail.

ROG Flow X13

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.6.8.0
ROG Live Service 2.1.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.07.17
Armoury Crate service 5.6.8
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
Aura SDK 3.04.32
AacDisplay 1.2.30

AuthenticUser
Level 8

Audio tab now works, but no audio input on internal or external mics.

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.6.3.0
ROG Live Service 2.1.1.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.07.10
Armoury Crate service 5.6.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
Aura SDK 3.04.31
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.29.0

AxcelCtw
Level 7

Fx517ze, ai noise cancellation doesnt show. When I click on the sub menu, armoury crate freezes and the ai noise cancellation settings doesn't show up, just remain black.