cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate V5.6.3.0 / AURA Creator V3.6.5.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

A new Armoury Crate major release is now available. This is the official thread to report issues.

Please Read First:

Uninstall legacy Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)

Uninstaller.png
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock was stable previously)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online Google form: https://forms.gle/SfKwJkSyxq4urn9PA
9. Save the link to the form in case you need to revise or upload additional files (do not submit multiple form for the same issue).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to record a log
How to Record a log.png

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Avoid locations synced to OneDrive)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is my product supported in Armoury Crate & Aura Creator?

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip

For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Download Update:

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.6.1 (approx: 2 MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip
(V5.3.4.0 will be installed without internet connection, requires internet connection to upgrade to V5.6.3.0)

Release Notes:

Release Notes - Republic of Gamers Forum (asus.com)

Do you get the red triage on it? There is a separate threat on that.

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/armoury-crate/unable-to-update-fanxpert-error-code-238-armoury-crate/m...

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

joseph_xy
Level 8

you re really workin bad. just updatin for creatin new problems. I tried 50 times uninstall-install.. i really bored.. u re wastin my times. u know this is about turkish locale. but u re updatin this app before not calculate solvin posible locale problems. i hate u.. this app not givin sevices, i cant see my asus devices. AC is not workin. so i hate u.. It's a big regret that I'm using an ASUS devices. 

Please let us help you so that you don't need to reinstall 50 times by filling in a form. Uninstalling does not seem to be your solution. 

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Currently, I have only received forms from these forum members. Please make sure to fill out a form correctly by following the instructions in the OP at the top of this page, and remember to attach a log. The earlier a form is completed, the sooner we can process your case and help you to resolve. If your name is not on this list, then there probably isn't any progress no matter how many times you have replied. Thanks for those who have followed the instructions and complied.

YazidOlayan
Atranox
Zezebro
xenek
Flo
argotmythodical
MarkTang
Mardorr
Lifebuoy
roaarrrr
wydontitwork (awaiting a log)

I reinstalled the Windows 11 and Armoury Crate works again. (FanX, Ryujin, Mobo)

By that means, Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool does not work.

I uninstall AC every 10 - 14 days, then reinstall AC. When I have a fresh install everything works. Then slowly 1 or 2 devices disappear from Aura tab and I can't select /configure them anymore via the hardware section. Usually my Ryujin goes first (and fan xpert), followed by my Z690 mobo.

My Spatha, Claymore, Balteus Qi & Rog monitor usually stay connected.

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

Previously the issue was that you tried to uninstall without our installer, perhaps that prevented our installer from working correctly afterwards. In any case, glad it's working now.  

skywalkerx
Level 9

Hello, I can not access any devices page in Amoury Crate including FanXpert. Here is a  screenshot. Also, I am currently using Microsft Edge 113.0.1774.50 on Windows 11  (OS Build 22621.1702).

Screenshot 2023-05-22 194953.pngTrying to access Claymore II pageTrying to access Claymore II page

I have same problem.

J0RD4N15
Level 7

Trigger lighting effects are not working correctly on the ROG Strix SCAR 16 G634JZ. 

some keys do not trigger the lighting effects; some keys trigger effects on incorrect keys.

to reproduce issue:

-set entire keyboard as layer in aura creator

-turn on triggered lighting effects such as reactive

-press keys on the keyboard, especially the right hand side