cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 / aura creator v3.5.7.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release is now available.

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.5.2 (approx: 3MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip
(V5.3.4.0 will be installed without internet connection, requires internet connection to upgrade to V5.4.10.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Read First:

Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - New: now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/XxRgZ2fQtdchFS8VA
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

How to record a log

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Sign out of OneDrive if Sync is enabled for the location selected)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

Check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0

UWP & Tools
1. Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0
2. Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.5.2
3. Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool v2.1.11.0

Core service update:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.93
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.10
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.10
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.20
5. ROG Live Service v2.0.6.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.28
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.3.2
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.23
9. Aura Wallpaper Service v1.4.7.2
10. Aura Wallpaper Creator (New! Install by going to Aura Wallpaper device page, click on Design Wallpaper)

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options
3. Add Feature promotion recall button for Gaming Laptop
4. Built-in Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool to reduce incomplete uninstallation issue

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance installation and update process
2. Enhance ADA support
3. Fix Armoury Crate UWP crash issue
4. Fix critical devices, core service update failed issue
5. Fix UI bugs
6. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
7. Other bugs fixing

AURA Creator v3.5.7.0

UWP
1. Aura Creator v3.5.7.0

Core service update:
1. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.8
2. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.8
3. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.14
4. ROG Live Service v2.0.4.0

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance ADA support
2. Fix UI bugs
3. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
4. Other bugs fixes

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

As I recall, you mentioned that the previous two versions were fine except for the Spotlight.  I believe it was established previously that Aura Terminal is not (and will not be) supported in Aura Creator.
[ASUS Aura Creator] Aura Creator Compatible Devices | Official Support | ASUS Global

PM sent.

I was actually refering to my post and google chart that is posted on page 2 of this sticky thread, related to ARGB Ram patern being off. 

The problem you are refering to related to The Terminal/Spotlight is actually fixed as far as I've tested, thanks for this. 

I've responded to your PM with more details.

Hello Asus.

I think that I will be forced to switch to components from another company since I spent a lot of money on everything that I have from Asus ROG, but at the same time I can not synchronize everything in AuraCreator because you do not want to give support to these products and AuraCreator.

ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

ASUS ROG Terminal

Thank you, but you can't go on like this, you're just throwing your customers away.

Goodbye.

ROG Terminal is supported in Armoury Crate but not Aura Creator. 

As explained previously, sorry your MB and GPU are not supported in the latest Armoury Crate software since they are more than 6 years old. The age of the parts have become hardware limitations for the lighting, which ultimately  breaks the sync when connected in conjunction with newer products. What we can suggest is run the previous Aura Sync software as an alternative.

Atranox
Level 8

I am running into issues using the Adaptive Color option in Armoury Crate on my ROG Azoth.

I have two scenario profiles set up - one for desktop that uses a static color, and one for gaming that uses the adaptive color. After being in games for anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes or so, the reactive color stops updating and the LEDs all freeze and become static. After this happens:

• The LEDs all stop updating with the reactive color and the RGB effects all are stuck in place.
  • The RGB effects cannot be changed in Armoury Crate. Usually, selecting a different option (such as static, rainbow, etc.) has no effect. Infrequently, toggling different RGB settings in Aura Sync will temporarily resolve it - but not often.
  • Occasionally Armoury Crate stops detecting the Azoth and I receive a "there's an error with the device page" message if I try to access the keyboard settings while this issue is occurring.
  • Sometimes unplugging the keyboard or switching it on/off will temporarily resolve the problem. (not always)
  • Rebooting the PC usually fixes it, though I have the issue persist through a couple reboots now.

I filled out the Google form and attached 3 logs.

Crasje
Level 12

Update & temp FIX for people where ROG hardware disappears in Armoury Crate software.

I discovered that when I miss ROG hardware in the Aura or the tabs won't load for the hardware, that if you turn of your PC completely (remove power), wait 30 seconds or so, then boot up, AC will see the all the ROG hardware again.

For me, my MOBO and RYUJIN cooling stop working in AC frequently. This temporary (i hope) trick solves it.

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Glad to inform everyone that Armoury Crate V 5.6.3.0 has begun rolling out. Please note that not everybody will receive the update at the same time. Everyone should see the update by May 10th at the latest.  

The issue reports for the current version has officially ended. We will continue to review the reported already submitted.