cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 / aura creator v3.5.7.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release is now available.

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.5.2 (approx: 3MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip
(V5.3.4.0 will be installed without internet connection, requires internet connection to upgrade to V5.4.10.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Read First:

Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - New: now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/XxRgZ2fQtdchFS8VA
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

How to record a log

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Sign out of OneDrive if Sync is enabled for the location selected)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

Check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0

UWP & Tools
1. Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0
2. Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.5.2
3. Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool v2.1.11.0

Core service update:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.93
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.10
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.10
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.20
5. ROG Live Service v2.0.6.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.28
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.3.2
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.23
9. Aura Wallpaper Service v1.4.7.2
10. Aura Wallpaper Creator (New! Install by going to Aura Wallpaper device page, click on Design Wallpaper)

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options
3. Add Feature promotion recall button for Gaming Laptop
4. Built-in Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool to reduce incomplete uninstallation issue

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance installation and update process
2. Enhance ADA support
3. Fix Armoury Crate UWP crash issue
4. Fix critical devices, core service update failed issue
5. Fix UI bugs
6. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
7. Other bugs fixing

AURA Creator v3.5.7.0

UWP
1. Aura Creator v3.5.7.0

Core service update:
1. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.8
2. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.8
3. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.14
4. ROG Live Service v2.0.4.0

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance ADA support
2. Fix UI bugs
3. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
4. Other bugs fixes

Daem0n1c
Level 7

Addressable Headers ARGB Gen 2 Rescan Inconsistent on Strix X670e - e Gaming WifiStartStartRescan #1Rescan #1Disable Gen2 on Header 3Disable Gen2 on Header 3Re-enable Gen2 on Header 3Re-enable Gen2 on Header 3Move Gen2 from Header 3 to Header 2Move Gen2 from Header 3 to Header 2Rescan #2 - Manual Rescan after switchRescan #2 - Manual Rescan after switchDisable Gen 2 on Header 2Disable Gen 2 on Header 2Re-enable Gen2 on Header 2Re-enable Gen2 on Header 2Rescan #3 - No ChangeRescan #3 - No Change

Can you please take a screenshot of your BIOS?

BIOS.png

klack
Level 8

After the latest update 3/30, still the same issue.  Cannot access pages for X670E Hero and Ryou 240.

McB_MTRSPTS
Level 9

Have the same issue with the previous version of AC. Everything else syncs and updates with zero issues. I go to update my New ROG Throne QI and ROG DELTA S. When I click the Update All or even try them individually it will seem to download the update fine but when it goes to install I get an error code 4151. I've tried every possible solution ASUS ROG Recommends. Untitled.png

Just wondering if the log I submitted through Google was received. Still trying to fix this issue and I really don't want to reinstall Win10 for a 2nd time. 

Your form was received, but no log was provided. Please see the instruction in the OP (at the top of the page) for how to record a log. Thanks. 

Ok, got it resubmitted. When I changed to log extension to .txt before I think it retained the .log extension and thats why my log didn;t upload. When I went to resubmit it. the log was labled .txt.log. Got that corrected and submitted thank you.

We see a strange case where the old version of your Audio HAL could not be removed (in order to make way for the latest).
Please remove manually by trying the following:

1. Open File Explorer, go to C:\ProgramData\Package Cache
  2. Search for AacHeadSetSetup.exe in the folder
  3. Double click on AacHeadSetSetup.exe
  4. Click Uninstall
  5. Reboot the system
  6. Try to update the devices in Armoury Crate – Update Center

Followed the path and AacHeadSetSetup.exe could not be found. So I did a search within C:\ and the only two programs found were found were Located within different directories (Didn't Mess with them)

C:\Program Files\ASUS\RLSDownload\ROG DELTA S\4_HAL\14322\1.3.49.0_20221229\HAL

What's weird is the only headset I've run through this PC since I built it have been a pair of Bluetooth Earbuds.  

Private_Dull
Level 8

hi i just bought the ASUS ROG Strix G16 G614JZ and running the latest version but everytime i wake it from sleep the fans arent running in the app see attached image the temps get to the point of me turning it off incase of damage20230402_200526.jpg