cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 / aura creator v3.5.7.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release is now available.

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.5.2 (approx: 3MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip
(V5.3.4.0 will be installed without internet connection, requires internet connection to upgrade to V5.4.10.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Read First:

Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - New: now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/XxRgZ2fQtdchFS8VA
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

How to record a log

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Sign out of OneDrive if Sync is enabled for the location selected)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

Check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0

UWP & Tools
1. Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0
2. Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.5.2
3. Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool v2.1.11.0

Core service update:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.93
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.10
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.10
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.20
5. ROG Live Service v2.0.6.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.28
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.3.2
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.23
9. Aura Wallpaper Service v1.4.7.2
10. Aura Wallpaper Creator (New! Install by going to Aura Wallpaper device page, click on Design Wallpaper)

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options
3. Add Feature promotion recall button for Gaming Laptop
4. Built-in Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool to reduce incomplete uninstallation issue

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance installation and update process
2. Enhance ADA support
3. Fix Armoury Crate UWP crash issue
4. Fix critical devices, core service update failed issue
5. Fix UI bugs
6. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
7. Other bugs fixing

AURA Creator v3.5.7.0

UWP
1. Aura Creator v3.5.7.0

Core service update:
1. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.8
2. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.8
3. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.14
4. ROG Live Service v2.0.4.0

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance ADA support
2. Fix UI bugs
3. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
4. Other bugs fixes

Zenbie
Level 7

Hello! My Rog Delta S Eva edition stopped working and I noticed that I had to update the firmware. I tried to update the firmware from Armoury Crate but the update can not be installed. It says sorry it was not possible to complete installation. Restart and try again. I did it but it's always the same. Error code: 4181. Now my headphones do not work at all I don't know what to do 

error.png

shelbynurchobir
Level 7

hello i just  want to report problem of the 5.4.10.0 version. after i updated to this version i can't to turn on the lighting from the armoury crate. i already turn on from the lighting setting menu in armoury crate but it doesn't work. my device is ROG G531GT. please fix this thanks

ViperWolf89
Level 8

Hi, i have goggle it and i could find that this is a common problem. i wouild report that even on TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI... when the PC is booting, the colour of light is set to default (rainbow) even if i set a different colour for "shut down" effect, in my setup only the TUF video card memorize the setted colour (even if it is freezed)

So in my case

PC Off -> full red (as my settings)

PC booting -> rainbow on motherboard and aRGB fans, freeze Blue and Yellow effect on video card

PC ON -> Blue and Yellow (as my settings)

The only fix is to unistall Crate and use only Aura Sync (but i want to use Aura Creator)

That is normal as the rainbow effect is default and the profile color settings you saved for pc on or off dont take effect untill windows starts

Maximus XI Formula, I9-9900k, Phantex Evolove X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, Custom loop PE360+SE360 Rad, G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14 32g, Nvidia Reference RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, Windows 11

Hi, thank you for the reply.

Ok, i can understand that this is a feature and not a Bug, but i dont think it is normal.

If i can set the colour when the PC is off, why i cant set the color when the PC is booting?

I can understand that if my PC have multiple account, each person can select own colour, so the "ON" colour appear only when log in to account. but i think that having a default colour to set before that would be awsome (maybe same colour as the "OFF" selection could be enough)

Bodie
Level 7

after installing and uninstalling the armory crate software several times, it is not possible to update my components.
every time the screen gets stuck on the same settings and i can neither access my mainboard nor my mouse without these updates being made.
I've had this problem a number of times with this software, but this time nothing works at all, not even switching to the administrator account, which used to help at least once in a while.

2023-04-13.png2023-04-13 (1).png2023-04-13 (2).png

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Just a quick reminder to fill in the Google Form (instructions in OP at the top of page) to report issues, and make sure you become a member, otherwise your case may become lower priority or NOT processed.

the google form is attached in the online form twoo times

has it to be in die forum as a attachment too?

Asryan
Level 10

Hi

I have two issues :

1. Is it normal that the RGB goes off and on when I unplug / replug my claymore 2  or chakram mouse?
It also does that when i switch network from ethernet to wifi hotspot for instance
https://youtu.be/ypnBC_u45jw

2. My motherboard often disappears from the devices in crate which is veryu annoying, how can i fix this? It's still appearing in the aura sync tab but not in devices

Asryan_0-1681493843141.png

Thanks

1- Hi, i cannot do similar test, but i think that CRATE recognized that you unplug / plug an aRGB component from set so it try to reset the enviorment to new hardware. so yes i think it is correct

2- Have you tried to unistall all with CRATE unistaller (https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/#1-2.%20How%20to%20uninstall%20Armoury%20Crate ) and reinstall it whit installer (https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/#1-1.%20How%20to%20install%20Armoury%20Crate )? seems that something in installation is broken, time ago i unistall in the wrong way the software and when reinstall it i cannot use the 2 colour fade effect, reinstalling it the correct way fix it