cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.4.10.0 / aura creator v3.5.7.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release is now available.

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.5.2 (approx: 3MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip
(V5.3.4.0 will be installed without internet connection, requires internet connection to upgrade to V5.4.10.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Read First:

Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - New: now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/XxRgZ2fQtdchFS8VA
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

How to record a log

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Sign out of OneDrive if Sync is enabled for the location selected)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

Check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0

UWP & Tools
1. Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0
2. Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.5.2
3. Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool v2.1.11.0

Core service update:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.93
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.10
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.10
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.20
5. ROG Live Service v2.0.6.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.28
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.3.2
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.23
9. Aura Wallpaper Service v1.4.7.2
10. Aura Wallpaper Creator (New! Install by going to Aura Wallpaper device page, click on Design Wallpaper)

New features:
1. Add Adaptive Color 2.0 to provide immersive RGB lighting experience
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options
3. Add Feature promotion recall button for Gaming Laptop
4. Built-in Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool to reduce incomplete uninstallation issue

Bug fixing & Enhancements:
1. Enhance installation and update process
2. Enhance ADA support
3. Fix Armoury Crate UWP crash issue
4. Fix critical devices, core service update failed issue
5. Fix UI bugs
6. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
7. Other bugs fixing

AURA Creator v3.5.7.0

UWP
1. Aura Creator v3.5.7.0

Core service update:
1. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.8
2. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.8
3. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.14
4. ROG Live Service v2.0.4.0

New features:
2. Add Gradient parameters for Static, Breathing, Strobing to provide richer color options

1. Enhance ADA support
2. Fix UI bugs
3. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
4. Other bugs fixes

force256
Level 7
Resolved
More info: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?132571-Armoury-crate-v5-4-10-0-aura-creator-v3-5-7-0-repor...

It feels like the HAL update is broken after updating the BIOS of my ASUS G713RC laptop and the new version of windows 11 moment 2.
What I did:
1. Launched the removal tool.
2. Did a complete cleaning including the registry.
3. Performed a system reboot
4. I tried to install both the standard version and the Full installation package.
5. Still gives error 4152.

See how to resolve:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?132571-Armoury-crate-v5-4-10-0-aura-creator-v3-5-7-0-repor...

force256 wrote:
It feels like the HAL update is broken after updating the BIOS of my ASUS G713RC laptop and the new version of windows 11 moment 2.
What I did:
4. I tried to install both the standard version and the Full installation package.

So I am not the only one with HAL installation problem and the same 4152 error even on different type of Asus laptop - now I am in doubt if clean Windows installation might help? 🙂

Here is what you can do for error 4152:

1. Download and unzip the file by using this link:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnVh8ZVQZ-1MhYoOUl4fDlTa29YOXQ?e=OrOunA
2. Run HalReset.exe (a command prompt will run and close automatically)
3. Launch Armoury Crate and go to the Update Center, and click “Check for Updates�
4. Update the HAL components for the laptop
5. Check if any other updates.
6. Reboot.

Hope that helps, let us know if issue persists.

Also, "cleaning the registry" is not recommended.

force256 wrote:
What I did:

Sorry, no form found, please submit again. See original post for link.

From previous version and still aura kit prompts an update over and over. I can't create a custom profile in aura creator because ask me for aura kit update, so it's an eternal loop. issue and google form reported, no effect. I tried reinstalling with uninstall tool, no effect.

Thank you its works, fixed my laptop asus zephyrus duo 16

MasterC@ROG wrote:

3. Launch Armoury Crate and go to the Update Center, and click “Check for Updates�
6. Reboot.

MasterC@ROG wrote:

6. Reboot.

Thanks a lot. This method worked. I hope this solution to the problem will be in a future update of Armory crate or unistall tools. 🙂

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
There are several posts here but still no forms submitted, Still time to get in first guys!

Enderwiggin03
Level 7
MasterC@ROG wrote:
A new Armoury Crate major release is now available.

Please install using Armoury Crate Installer V3.2.5.2 (approx: 3MB), download link here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Full installation package V1.1.2.2 (approx: 3GB) here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip

Please Read First:

Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually) - New: now included in the standard installer (right-click on icon in Windows Start Menu)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)
Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

Must read before reporting issues:

1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/XxRgZ2fQtdchFS8VA
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

How to record a log

First, check the Record log box to start recording (Setting/About/App diagnostics)
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice. (Sign out of OneDrive if Sync is enabled for the location selected)
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

Check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Installation Error?

Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
For more info:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0

UWP & Tools
1. Armoury Crate v5.4.10.0
2. Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.5.2
3. Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool v2.1.11.0

Core service update:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.93
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.10
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.10
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.20
5. ROG Live Service v2.0.6.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.28
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.3.2
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.23
9. Aura Wallpaper Service v1.3.5.0

New features:
3. Add Feature promotion recall button for Gaming Laptop
4. Built-in Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool to reduce incomplete uninstallation issue

1. Enhance installation and update process
2. Enhance ADA support
3. Fix Armoury Crate UWP crash issue
4. Fix critical devices, core service update failed issue
5. Fix UI bugs
6. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
7. Other bugs fixing

AURA Creator v3.5.7.0

UWP
1. Aura Creator v3.5.7.0

Core service update:
1. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.4.8
2. Armoury Crate Service v5.4.8
3. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.06.14
4. ROG Live Service v2.0.4.0

New features:

1. Enhance ADA support
2. Fix UI bugs
3. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
4. Other bugs fixes

So, where's the built in uninstaller? I redownloaded the same installer and installed it (even uninstalled using the old uninstaller) and still don't have an uninstaller in the start menu. Side note, it seems leaving power off my motherboard does not reset my RGB headers, and I boot with motherboard off, and RGB Header at the last Calibrated color.

RogScott
Level 12
Asus, please stop throwing miscellaneous temp and log files into my c:\ root folder! You've got all of %programdata%\ASUS to play with, as well as %localappdata%\ASUS, where this stuff could go. You don't need to pollute my system drive root, it can't be that hard to place this stuff better.

With the current version of AC, I'm seeing all the following in the root of c: drive...

• c:\_temp (folder with subfolder, multiple OptionHAL logs)
  • c:\AacKBSetup (folder with multiple keyboard related logs)
  • c:\KeyboardSDK (another folder with multiple keyboard related logts)
  • c:\MainSDK (folder with subfolders, logs from ArmourySWAgent and ArmourySDK
  • c:\GetDeviceCap.xml (file with hardware detection info)
  • c:\GetDeviceStatus.xml (file with more hardware detection info)
  • c:\QueryAllDevice.xml (file with more hardware detection info, focused on AURA)
  • c:\SetMatrixLEDScript.xml (file with data presumably related to anime matrix device)

If you MUST use the root folder, at least make a single \ASUS folder and put everything there. But hey, there are better places -- you've already got %programdata%\ASUS, %appdata%\Local\ASUS, and you could always use %temp% for these logs and detection files. If some of the drivers don't have access to environment when loading, at least have one of the services move or delete this stuff when operational.

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3

I confirm, day after day these folders litter my disk. Asus, please stop this.