cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.3.4.0 / aura creator v3.4.3.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release was just released.
Please install using Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.3.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip
The full installation package:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip

Armoury Crate - Core service updates:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.89
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.3.1
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.3.1
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.78
5. ROG Live Service v1.6.3.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.24
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.1.0
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.14
9. ASUS Core SDK plug-in v1.01.10

Armoury Crate - New features:
1. Added “Virtual Pet� feature for ROG products
2. Added Adobe campaign reminder (for compatible models)
3. Added ASUS eShop, ROG SAGA, ROG Discord shortcut for selected regions under "News" page
4. Added quick survey for AniMe Matrix Editor feature

Armoury Crate - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Enhanced installation and update process
2. Enhanced Motherboard and Graphic card series product registration behavior
3. Improve “Check version� process performance
4. Modified motherboard “Dashboard� system storage info UI
5. Added Content Platform - newly added content notice
6. Fixed critical device update failed issue
7. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
8. Other bugs fixes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.5.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/avm5rErVYfp4LtEs6
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

Log Collection Tool (must attach to your form) - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation Error?
Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
Refer to instructions
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Mirco1985vr wrote:

I find this N dop that made the update
can you tell me why I find this N after that made the update?
how do i solve it?

I have the same thing but i have a ROG STRIX LC SERIES

simon5g wrote:
I have the same thing but i have a ROG STRIX LC SERIES

Same thing with my ryujin 360. it happen with the Balteus QI few months ago, nothing to do execpt wait for an update.

TheDude23112
Level 8
Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app.
Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app. I don't need an install. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it says "some application services are not running properly". "features are disabled" PLEASE HELP!

TheDude23112 wrote:
Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app.
Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app. I don't need an install. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it says "some application services are not running properly". "features are disabled" PLEASE HELP!

Without uninstalling Armoury Crate. Try re-launching ArmouryCrateInstallTool . It's worked like this for me before

cekeu wrote:
Without uninstalling Armoury Crate. Try re-launching ArmouryCrateInstallTool . It's worked like this for me before

same old stuff. won't run.

RogScott
Level 12
Form with log received, case processing.

GPU (Graphics Card) Temp updates very slowly in FanXpert4.

When actual GPU Temp changes, the change is reflected quickly (1-2 seconds) in AC Dashboard and on Ryujiin-II display. But GPU Temp in FanXpert4 lags behind by as much as 55 seconds, as if the GPU Temp is only being polled every 45-50 seconds by FanXpert4.

To replicate:
1) Add GPU Temp to one of fans in FanXpert4
2) Add GPU Temp to Ryujiin-II display, and/or view on AC "Dashboard"
3) Optional: Also monitor GPU temp with HWIfo, PrecisionX1, Afterburner, etc.
4) Run something that quickly changes GPU temp, such as GPU-Z Render Test
5) Observe that GPU Temp on FanXpert4 lags behind others by up to 50 seconds.

AC fully updated, and all working correctly except for this issue. I think this GPU Temp Lag began with the updates I installed today, which were "Asus Framework Plugin 1.2.2" and "Ryujin-II Plugin 1.3.0".

Log created, will go fill out form and attach log very soon.
*** UPDATE: FORM COMPLETED AND SENT. HOWEVER, FORM WOULD NOT ACCEPT LOG FILE,
*** DESPITE HAVING .TXT EXTENSION AND RESIDING ON GOOGLE DRIVE.
*** ATTACHED SMALL "README.TXT" FILE INSTEAD, WHICH CONTAINS LINK TO LOG FILE ON GOOGLE DRIVE.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.13.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.16
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z690-E, i9-12900k, 2x16 DDR5, 980pro nvme x3, Ryujin-II 360, Strix Animate-II, Evga 3090 ftw3

pndiode
Level 11
Is there a full package available to install Armoury Crate and Aura Creator together?

See post #17

Try installing Armoury Crate over your existing installation after downloading and unzipping Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer here: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/ .Of course close your current Armoury Crate window before running the installer

pndiode wrote:
Is there a full package available to install Armoury Crate and Aura Creator together?

See post #17

cekeu wrote:
Try installing Armoury Crate over your existing installation after downloading and unzipping Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer here: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/ .Of course close your current Armoury Crate window before running the installer

Armoury Crate full Installation package version 1.1.2.2 only installs Armoury Crate (not Aura Creator) and stops when installing even with a fresh installation of Windows with all drivers updated. So, I just installed Aura Sync utility 1.07.84_V2. The only problem is I cannot control the individual key colors or logo on the keyboard with Aura Sync. As well as not able to control the livedash OLED display on the motherboard with Aura Sync (Burn through for CPU icon and CPU Temp on livedash OLED display). At one time ASUS provided a separate software program to control the livedash OLED display.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038402/

All that is required is to have an operational ASUS program to control LED colors for ASUS peripherals (well support for other LED peripherals too).
I hope ASUS does not install GPU Tweak in Armoury Crate too.

See Post #17

Armory Crate showing wrong temperature reading while using the ROG fan controller that came with the z790 maximus extreme motherboard

in armory crate it should read and display CPU (PACKAGE) temperature in order to control fan speed

BUT

I believe it read and display the motherboard temperature instead even though is saying CPU Package

and here is another reading

and this really not good at all as it's actually affect my case air flow