cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.3.4.0 / aura creator v3.4.3.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release was just released.
Please install using Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.3.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip
The full installation package:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip

Armoury Crate - Core service updates:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.89
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.3.1
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.3.1
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.78
5. ROG Live Service v1.6.3.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.24
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.1.0
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.14
9. ASUS Core SDK plug-in v1.01.10

Armoury Crate - New features:
1. Added “Virtual Pet� feature for ROG products
2. Added Adobe campaign reminder (for compatible models)
3. Added ASUS eShop, ROG SAGA, ROG Discord shortcut for selected regions under "News" page
4. Added quick survey for AniMe Matrix Editor feature

Armoury Crate - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Enhanced installation and update process
2. Enhanced Motherboard and Graphic card series product registration behavior
3. Improve “Check version� process performance
4. Modified motherboard “Dashboard� system storage info UI
5. Added Content Platform - newly added content notice
6. Fixed critical device update failed issue
7. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
8. Other bugs fixes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.5.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/avm5rErVYfp4LtEs6
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

Log Collection Tool (must attach to your form) - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation Error?
Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
Refer to instructions
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Hello,

after I updated to this version, I keep getting two annoying requests during login to Windows 10. I believe it is Windows UAC asking for permission for ArmourySocketServer and ArmourySwAgent to make changes in the system. This only happens when I use non-admin account(s), although Armoury Crate is not even set up to be used by those users (not visible in the program list when pressing Windows key). But I normally use a non-admin account and hence this is very annoying.

I used to have a similar problem earlier with 2 computers and some earlier version of Armoury Crate. The problem disappeared after some update but now it has returned. Why does this happen and can you please fix it?

I have not included any reports since this is not a problem running Armoury crate or its functions, but logging into Windows.

Rollerx wrote:
Hello,

after I updated to this version, I keep getting two annoying requests during login to Windows 10. I believe it is Windows UAC asking for permission for ArmourySocketServer and ArmourySwAgent to make changes in the system. This only happens when I use non-admin account(s), although Armoury Crate is not even set up to be used by those users (not visible in the program list when pressing Windows key). But I normally use a non-admin account and hence this is very annoying.

I used to have a similar problem earlier with 2 computers and some earlier version of Armoury Crate. The problem disappeared after some update but now it has returned. Why does this happen and can you please fix it?

I have not included any reports since this is not a problem running Armoury crate or its functions, but logging into Windows.

Hello, any information on this? I have filled in the form to the extent I could. Armoury Crate seems to make a mistake when installing it and not granting necessary permissions for two of its tasks. This problem was present in an earlier version of the program (I believe 2021?), then it was fixed by an update and now it is present again. Please Asus, some info?!?

Form received with screenshot only, no log provided. Your screenshot shows the plugin working, please explain issue or concern clearly.

sfdmark wrote:
Sill waiting for a reply guys, I completed the form and everything but there is not reply? At least acknowledge the problem and give us some information? The original post is #44

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Form received with screenshot only, no log provided. Your screenshot shows the plugin working, please explain issue or concern clearly.

The screenshot shows flat line for all motherboard readings, temperature, fan speeds, vrm temps etc. The plugin is not working , it does load, works for 3080ti TUF properly, but when it comes for reading from the motherboard is not working. With the latest update of fan expert it actually show nothing. There is nothing to log, there is "no problem" in armoury crate to log. Application works without giving any errors. It is just the asus plugin for ICUE that is causing issues and I don't know how to log that. See below how is the plug in now in the red rectangle upper right corner.
For your information and as background info, removing armoury crate somehow makes the plugin working in icue meaning, I can't see the motherboard in control panel but it does get normal readings from the sensors of the motherboard. But as I said before, this is not an option cause the whole system is based on the collaboration of icue + armoury crate to control fan speeds and lights. If I use only Armoury I can't control the fans of the case and when I use Icue I can't control any asus hardware.
Also please check
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?131205-X670e-Hero-amp-corsair-Icue-with-Asus-plug-in

There are others with same issues.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
More and more forms are being filled by non-members, as of now they are no longer accepted if we can't contact you from the forum.

theinvoker
Level 8
and i just found out that Aura Creator doesn't recognize ISO layout aymore....they had fixed it and now it's already broke.
Last update was a disaster

Please fix this and the bug of profiles

Issue resolved

good morning
Rog fan control does not detect the cpu temperature. Always 25 degrees. Consequently, when the CPU heats up, the fans do not start.
To fix it temporarily I connected everything to the motherboard and with fan expert everything works correctly. Furthermore, when I start or restart the PC, the operating system starts well but immediately afterwards it no longer responds to commands for a few seconds or more precisely responds with a lot of effort. I noticed that when uninstalling armony create this does not happen

windows11 pro 22H2 version 22621.819
Asus rog crosshair 670 extreme
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
Bios 705

filled form log sent.
the log has been generated now

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Non installato
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.8
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.16
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app. I don't need an install. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it says "some application services are not running properly". "features are disabled" PLEASE HELP!

TheDude23112 wrote:
Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app. I don't need an install. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it says "some application services are not running properly". "features are disabled" PLEASE HELP!

still cant fix...

Mirco1985vr
Level 8

I find this N dop that made the update
can you tell me why I find this N after that made the update?
how do i solve it?