cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v5.3.4.0 / aura creator v3.4.3.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new Armoury Crate major release was just released.
Please install using Armoury Crate Installer v3.2.3.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip
The full installation package:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip

Armoury Crate - Core service updates:
1. Omaha client v1.3.107.89
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.3.1
3. Armoury Crate Service v5.3.1
4. AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.78
5. ROG Live Service v1.6.3.0
6. Aura Layer Manager v0.0.24
7. ASUS Framework v3.1.1.0
8. ASUS Core SDK v2.00.14
9. ASUS Core SDK plug-in v1.01.10

Armoury Crate - New features:
1. Added “Virtual Pet� feature for ROG products
2. Added Adobe campaign reminder (for compatible models)
3. Added ASUS eShop, ROG SAGA, ROG Discord shortcut for selected regions under "News" page
4. Added quick survey for AniMe Matrix Editor feature

Armoury Crate - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Enhanced installation and update process
2. Enhanced Motherboard and Graphic card series product registration behavior
3. Improve “Check version� process performance
4. Modified motherboard “Dashboard� system storage info UI
5. Added Content Platform - newly added content notice
6. Fixed critical device update failed issue
7. UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
8. Other bugs fixes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT delete files manually after uninstalling Armoury Crate
DO NOT modify the registry
Try to perform a power cycle to resolve lighting issues (shutdown and unplug power supply for at least 60 seconds)

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.
Forms from non-forum members will NOT be processed
Must post a brief description in this thread (do this before filling in a form) to receive status updates.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.5.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/avm5rErVYfp4LtEs6
9. Save the link to the form in case additional files need to be uploaded

Log Collection Tool (must attach to your form) - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording
Remember to upload this log file to the Google Form (change file extension to .txt first)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation Error?
Download and install Armoury Crate Lite Log Tool v1.0.6.0
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Lite_Log_Tool.zip
Refer to instructions
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654/
Fill in the Google Form and attach the generated log there.

Form and log submitted.
No lighting service-related info in the log, please record and replicate again, thanks. You may upload to your existing Google Form.
Do none of the device pages work? Did you see any error codes or just a blank page?
Do you mean you clicked the Profiles button to select a saved profile, but none showed up?

MuseMKR wrote:

Devices Tab shows 6 Aura Sync Compatible devices, yet I cannot sync any of them that I normally have synced because the Aura Sync tab does not detect ANY of my Aura Sync Compatible devices. Also, the Device Tab does not show any options for adjusting settings for any of my 6 ASUS devices and my Scenario Profiles tab shows no options for my saved Scenario profile.

I have done a full uninstall of Armoury Crate using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and full install using the most recent Armoury Crate install tool.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Form and log submitted.
No lighting service-related info in the log, please record and replicate again, thanks. You may upload to your existing Google Form.
Do none of the device pages work? Did you see any error codes or just a blank page?
Do you mean you clicked the Profiles button to select a saved profile, but none showed up?

Log attached in a separate form received. Please provide 2 logs using AC Lite Log Tool and ACLogTool

When Armoury Crate is opened, the only tabs that show are 'Tools', 'News', 'Update Center' and 'Settings'. The remaining tabs show up about 30 seconds after opening Armoury Crate.

When I open a device page, it shows 'loading...' for a few minutes and then 'Page Error' We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now. (2005). After clicking the 'Ok' button the same multiple minute cycle of the word 'loading...' followed by the same error message occurs. All device pages have the Error 2005 and will occasionally show no information with the standard Armoury Crate background and no 'loading...' message.

The Scenario Profile page shows only one toggle box under 'App Configuration', 'System Configuration' and 'Connected Device Configuration' headers disappear once the Profile loads. There were at least 3 toggle options under each of the headers that disappear before the V5.3.4.0 update. Sonic Studio 3 status was one of the toggle options under System Configuration, and I do not recall the other options.

The Aura Sync page now shows all of my Aura Sync compatible devices (after 5 more restarts of my computer). Also, the Aura Sync page displays 'No Internet Connection' occasionally, and will also occasionally not let me unsync an Aura Sync compatible device.

I was looking through Task Manager on my computer, as I noticed inconsistent CPU usage, and I found that 'ARMOURY CRATE User Session Helper' process is running for about 2-4 seconds and then crashing repeatedly. There are occasional times where 'ARMOURY CRATE User Session Helper' process status will say 'Suspended' just before the process disappearing from the Processes list in Task Manager. I have uploaded a photo of the 'Suspended' state just before it crashes in my original post (Post #11).

I have also submitted another log file via the Google Forms a few days ago.

Please provide 2 logs - one from each the AC Lite Log Tool and another from ACLogTool

Download AC Lite Log Tool here: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury crate/helpdesk_download/
Attach the log to your Google Form (rename extension as .txt), or upload to your cloud storage and PM me the link.

Also provide a log using the ACLogTool, download here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_RI4qSlrmcLRI_TGkE4HBUXbAaQzvom_?usp=share_link
1. Unzip the attached file ACLogTool.zip, and double click to launch ACLogTool.exe
2. Check “Enable Log� checkbox (uncheck and recheck it if it’s already checked when you launch the .exe)
3. Restart your system
4. Reproduce the issue (Launch Armoury Crate and wait until the error occurred)
5. Launch ACLogTool.exe, and click the “Collect Log� button
6. The folder will automatically pop up, please provide the .logE file inside the folder to us (attach to Form or PM me the cloud link)
7. Remember to uncheck “Enable Log� to stop recording the dump (the dump file will fill up your C: if you forget to disable it)

MuseMKR wrote:
Log attached in a separate form received. Please provide 2 logs using AC Lite Log Tool and ACLogTool

When Armoury Crate is opened, the only tabs that show are 'Tools', 'News', 'Update Center' and 'Settings'. The remaining tabs show up about 30 seconds after opening Armoury Crate.

When I open a device page, it shows 'loading...' for a few minutes and then 'Page Error' We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now. (2005). After clicking the 'Ok' button the same multiple minute cycle of the word 'loading...' followed by the same error message occurs. All device pages have the Error 2005 and will occasionally show no information with the standard Armoury Crate background and no 'loading...' message.

The Scenario Profile page shows only one toggle box under 'App Configuration', 'System Configuration' and 'Connected Device Configuration' headers disappear once the Profile loads. There were at least 3 toggle options under each of the headers that disappear before the V5.3.4.0 update. Sonic Studio 3 status was one of the toggle options under System Configuration, and I do not recall the other options.

The Aura Sync page now shows all of my Aura Sync compatible devices (after 5 more restarts of my computer). Also, the Aura Sync page displays 'No Internet Connection' occasionally, and will also occasionally not let me unsync an Aura Sync compatible device.

I was looking through Task Manager on my computer, as I noticed inconsistent CPU usage, and I found that 'ARMOURY CRATE User Session Helper' process is running for about 2-4 seconds and then crashing repeatedly. There are occasional times where 'ARMOURY CRATE User Session Helper' process status will say 'Suspended' just before the process disappearing from the Processes list in Task Manager. I have uploaded a photo of the 'Suspended' state just before it crashes in my original post (Post #11).

I have also submitted another log file via the Google Forms a few days ago.

No form or log submitted, please refer to original post, thanks.

Hello

Until this morning, my armoury crate was working fine. It detects my ROG STRYX FLARE keyboard and my RAMS
This evening, all stopped... it detects none of both. Tried uninstall, reinstalling armoury crate still nothing
It detects the keyboard on devices, but when I click it, says Framework busy all the time
And Aura sync tab shows no devices at all
Uninstall tool also doesn't seem to clean completely for some reason

Thanks

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.10.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.16
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Consolidating posts

18th of October 2022 HAL update
Got an update for AUS HAL Central today, it detects my Stryx Flare Keyboard again, but not the RAM sticks which was detected few weeks ago.
But when choosing the Keyboard on "Device" tab, it is still doing "The System is busy. Please wait for ASUS Framework Service to Respond"

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.13.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Please report in forms so we can help you.

I have tryed to insall FanXpert through Armoury Crate and towards the end its just stops. I have included the photo. Cant seem to get past this. I am running windows 10 64bit and everything is upto date.

My pc is a asus 690 Formula
Itel 12900k
nvidia 3080ti
64gb corsair ddr5 Dominator platinum
2tb 980 pro ssd96147

billax wrote:
I have tryed to insall FanXpert through Armoury Crate and towards the end its just stops. I have included the photo. Cant seem to get past this. I am running windows 10 64bit and everything is upto date.

My pc is a asus 690 Formula
Itel 12900k
nvidia 3080ti
64gb corsair ddr5 Dominator platinum
2tb 980 pro ssd96147

Same here, after two hours still.

Form with valid log received, case is processing. Is your system overclocked?

I bought a ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme one year ago, which has a lot of RGB on it. I also have 2 G-Skill RAM modules with RGB and a led strip. Next to it an Asus Chakram Core mouse with RGB. When all is set up it works ok, all rgb syncs nicely.
That is until i shut down my pc and turn it on next day. Most of the time either 1 of the RAM RGB will hang or blink in 1 corner or simply not turn on, or the mouse is not recognized and doesn't sync anymore.
To fix it i have to reboot at least 4 times to get it to recognize everything and sync properly again. The RAM will only reset properly if i shut off the pc, but then most of the times my mouse is not recognized, the mouse will only be recognized after a restart.
It is highly frustrating that after 1 year this software is still not stable enough to make this work properly.
I found that it is a little more stable if i change the lightingservice to start delayed instead of direct.

I read in one of the posts before this one that it should keep this settings even during reboot??? That never happened as far as i know. It ALWAYS boots with the default rainbows.
Oh, and i posted this before and it is still not solved: I can turn off "In-Game lighting effects", but that setting always turns back on.

Update: I just uninstalled and reinstalled AC twice, and guess what... Now i can no longer update ROG Fan Controller and Chakram, so i am not able to control my fans or my mouse!!!! So much for that tip.... Btw, i made a separate post for this error 12 (#60). I hope someone can help me with this.
To make matters even weirder, the RAM which was failing all the time now seems to be the most stable RGB component. The motherboard now has problems loading RGB after cold boot. I seems to work after a restart.
UPDATE 24-11-2022: Somehow this is solved, the HAL has been updated (no idea how). But i am back to my original problem, the RGB on my RAM modules and mouse is really unstable. 9 out of 10 times it does not work properly after cold boot and i need to restart several times to get it right.

I can not imagine this is how it should be with a motherboard of 900 euros.

Item Version
---- -------
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.3.5.0
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.10.0
ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.8
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.47
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Form received without a log. Note that you can commence recording for a log and stop (generate) after you have rebooted. Please attach a log to your existing form to proceed, thanks.

I always get this error on shut down or restart:
---------------------------
null window: NVIDIA Web Helper.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0x000000006308BD60 referenced memory at 0x000000006308BD60. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program
OK

This is a clean windows install with stock bios settings. Windows was updated fully first. Then I installed the chipset drivers from AMD. Nvidia drivers and Geforce Experience from Nvidia. No other programs, software or apps were installed. If I uninstall Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool the problem goes away. If I uninstall Geforce Experience the problem also goes away. The problem lies with armoury crate and Geforce Experience not talking to one another correctly. Since the problem happens at shutdowns or restarts a log is not possible. This is a custom built desktop with mostly Asus ROG parts. Strix 2080Super Advanced, Strix X570-e AMD Motherboard, Strix LC II 360 ARGB, Fusion II 500 Headset, Strix Flare Keyboard, Rog Spatha Mouse

Error 12 resolved. Refer to previous issue #56.

After having issues with the lighting i uninstalled AC and installed it again. I did this about 6 times and I still am unable to update the HAL for my fan controller and my chakram core. I keep getting a code 12 error.

My windows event log shows me the following:
The logfile verify.log in C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_Mouse shows this:
[2022-11-18 11:40:50]

<< TS PMOC ehng tyg >>
[2022-11-18 11:40:50] Asus Installer Verifier, version: 1,1,3,0
[2022-11-18 11:40:50] Add property mapping: [INSTALLFOLDER] --> C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_Mouse\
[2022-11-18 11:40:50] Process digest file...
[2022-11-18 11:40:50] Digest file using hash algorithm: sha1
[2022-11-18 11:40:50] Done, 1 entries loaded.
[2022-11-18 11:40:50] [Verify] Fail to open target file: 'C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_Mouse\Aac3572MbHal_x86.exe'

Which makes sense, since that file really does not exist. Only verify.log exists in that directory.
I can't find errors or logs for the fan controller, but it won't install either...

UPDATE 24-11-2022: Somehow, all magically, this problem is solved... The HAL has been updated. But now I am back to my previous error post #56... My RGB is really unstable, specially on the RAM modules...

I had been running Armoury Crate for a while, but I tried updating it and the installation failed.

I've tried Using the Uninstaller Tool and disabling AV but am still getting the 601 error when I try to reinstall it.
I have raised the following request, but they pointed me here. Case No: U2210000424-0004 K7MCKC014535FZJ

I've completed the form and attached a screenshot of the error and the log file