cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.1.5.0 / Aura Creator v3.3.4 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
92643
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin
108,798 Views
393 REPLIES 393

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Guys, please remember to submit a form (see OP for instructions), your case may be skipped over otherwise. And also post a quick description of the issue here in this thread so I can find you easily in case further info is needed.
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

I switched to the Windows insider preview and here we go again - no CPU stats in AC and this time no uninstallation/reinstallation helps...
But I guess nobody cares about working under Windows betas, because it is our own responsibility to use not the stable release.
Or is there some sense in submitting the bug in the form?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry, we only provide support for official Windows releases.

lembrg wrote:
I switched to the Windows insider preview and here we go again - no CPU stats in AC and this time no uninstallation/reinstallation helps...
But I guess nobody cares about working under Windows betas, because it is our own responsibility to use not the stable release.
Or is there some sense in submitting the bug in the form?
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MarcioTB
Level 9
After the last update today of the CENTRAL ASUS HAL my G'Skill memory is lo longer detected anymore. I already tried to uninstall/reinstall the software, clear cmos, etc. No Sucess!

MarcioTB wrote:
After the last update today of the CENTRAL ASUS HAL my G'Skill memory is lo longer detected anymore. I already tried to uninstall/reinstall the software, clear cmos, etc. No Sucess!


The only way that my 8 sticks of C.Skill DDR4 be recognized is using an older version of Armoury Crate and not update the Central ASUS HAL. If I update the central ASUS HAL the memory is no longer recognized anymore.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.6
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.37
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

MarcioTB wrote:
The only way that my 8 sticks of C.Skill DDR4 be recognized is using an older version of Armoury Crate and not update the Central ASUS HAL. If I update the central ASUS HAL the memory is no longer recognized anymore.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.6
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.37
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0


Is any update in Central ASUS HAL planned to fix it?

I urgently need help.

First, I had issues with my ROG Zephyrus S17 GX703 Multiwheel no longer working after a Windows Update which caused me to try uninstalling my otherwise working installation of Armoury Crate. After reinstalling Armoury Crate, not only does the Multiwheel still not work, but now Armoury Crate won't even show my CPU temperature or any other telemetry anymore. I believe this calls for one of the experts to log into my machine and poke around in the services and registry to fix it. I wish Asus stuff would just work.

We had resolved this issue remotely already? What happened?
You reinstalled Armoury Crate? Using our uninstallation tool?
Did you touch the registry?... (why do we need to fix that?)

polyh3dron wrote:
I urgently need help.

First, I had issues with my ROG Zephyrus S17 GX703 Multiwheel no longer working after a Windows Update which caused me to try uninstalling my otherwise working installation of Armoury Crate. After reinstalling Armoury Crate, not only does the Multiwheel still not work, but now Armoury Crate won't even show my CPU temperature or any other telemetry anymore. I believe this calls for one of the experts to log into my machine and poke around in the services and registry to fix it. I wish Asus stuff would just work.
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

Rolda
Level 8
Why isn't Armory Crate Fan Xpert 4 for AMD motherboards.

MainFrameR
Level 7
After upgrading to 5.1.5.0, my cursor is now constantly thinking/spinning/flashing. If I kill the ASUS NodeJS Web Framework processes, it stops (but then it automatically starts again.

Rebooted.. uninstalled, reinstalled, per instructions and is repeatable.


Submitted report.....