AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Voelho wrote:
Strange thing. I also have Kaspersky AV.
For me it was working pretty fine until like three days ago. Shutdown as always and the other day... not detected.
I've been using Kaspersky for years and never had any related issues.

As reported in Kaspersky Supportm Forum, beggining in June 24, Kaspersky is flagging ASUS utilities as "bad behaviour" apps and blocking them from start.
Of course this is a bug and Kaspersky is aware of the urgent need to solve this issue.

Don't unistall ASUS apps. Uninstall Kaspersky until the problem is solved.

BlueDrako wrote:
As reported in Kaspersky Supportm Forum, beggining in June 24, Kaspersky is flagging ASUS utilities as "bad behaviour" apps and blocking them from start.
Of course this is a bug and Kaspersky is aware of the urgent need to solve this issue.

Don't unistall ASUS apps. Uninstall Kaspersky until the problem is solved.

I hope to be notified when this conflict between Kaspersky and Asus will be gone. until then I stay with armory crate uninstalled

Voelho wrote:
Armoury and Aura Creator were working perfectly until this last update.
Suddenly my RGB's went rainbow and I noticed Armoury and Aura were updated without asking.
Now neither of them recognize my motherboard (B460M PRO Wifi).

Reinstalled both multiple times with the Armoury Crate Removal Tool, no success.
Even tried restoring windows to previous point, which initially made Armoury recognize the board, but not Aura. Few minutes after, Armoury updated and is now stuck again.

Edit: Attatched screenshots

Exact same issue, reinstalling doesn't work. Why make and update that destroy everything that was prior working
Asus please get some decent developer for your apps.

THIS IS A DISASTER FROM THE START!!!!!!!!!

I'm experiencing a similar issue. Armoury Crate was working fine until the previous update. Have now used the uninstall tool and reinstalled 5.1.5.0. The Dashboard screen does not show information about the Frequency, Temperature, Fan etc. except at a summary level. Also often crashes when entering the Dashboard. System fully up to date with all drivers including the BIOS. Z690-E Gaming Wifi Board.

Shellcaster wrote:
Armoury Crate not detecting ROG STRIX Z590-A GAMING WIFI either after the update. I've tried reinstalling 3 times without success.
It list the motherboard at the top of the Dashboard but there's no connection to any sensors or fans and it s not showing under Aura Sync or the device tab.
Its astounding that ASUS released this update when this is happening across multiple motherboards. Do they do any testing at all?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
AacVGA 0.0.5.2
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Similar issue here. Armoury Crate was working fine until the previous update. Have now used the uninstall tool and reinstalled 5.1.5.0. The Dashboard screen does not show information about the Frequency, Temperature, Fan etc. except at a summary level. Also often crashes when entering the Dashboard. System fully up to date with all drivers including the BIOS. Z690-E Gaming Wifi Board.

Hi, sorry my english. I have a z390 e-gaming, 32 GB g.skill trident Z RGB, with rtx 3080 RGB waterblock, just formatted, all drivers installed, armory crate installed and everything worked. After that I installed something, but I don't know what exactly, (xfi fatality driver, sound card, or some Windows update) after which it just detects my RAM. I removed with tool, uninstalled with Revo unistaller, cleaned with CCleaner, shut down, and restarted several times, but nothing. I believe that once uninstalled, it will no longer work. I don't get errors about anything. I have the latest BIOS, fully updated drivers. I've tried them all. Anyone want to see some Logs ??? But why is it so difficult to solve such a problem, given that it presents itself to many users. A huge company like Asus .. but come on guys !!! I state that now the system is clean. Fully updated Windows 11 pro 64bit.

when i play game, iam use manual mode only to increase the speed of the CPU and GPU fans?. why did the discrete gpu increase the clock to rog boost oc, even though i didn't increase the base clock and memory clock. sorry if my English is bad

device:
rog g513qe
ryzen 5 5600h
rtx 3050ti
ram 8gb

aura sync product :
rog chakram core

win 10 21h2 osbuild 19044.1766

armory crate
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate service 5.1.9
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.0.0
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.12.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.48
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.40
AacAudioHal 1.3.26.0
AacDisplay 1.2.12

After updating my system with V5.1.5.0, can no longer communicate with my Delta S headset. It only shows up as "ESS USB Audio". I have been onto the support centre and have downloaded and reloaded Armory Crate as suggested, but nothing works. I believe that the download and update has somehow corrupted the firmware in the headset, which are a little over 6 months old and have been working flawlessly up until this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.6.9
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.47.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.5.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.8.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.40
AacAudioHal 1.3.43.0
AacDisplay 1.2.27
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

So I can use Aura sync without issue. I can see all my devices (Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming MB [including all devices connected to the RGB headers], Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 video card, Asus monitor, Asus mouse, Asus keyboard). However, when I uninstall Aura sync and install the latest Armoury Crate I can't see anything attached to the motherboard. Everything else is recognized.

I do not use Kapersky. There seems to be nothing I can do to force the software is recognize the motherboard. BIOS adjustments, deleting the "latest" config from the lighting control folder, uninstalling, reinstalling, updating, killing all power to the motherboard. Nothing. Please Asus address the problem. I can not submit a log because I don't know how to force the software to look for the motherboard in the first place.

acruther wrote:
So I can use Aura sync without issue. I can see all my devices (Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming MB [including all devices connected to the RGB headers], Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 video card, Asus monitor, Asus mouse, Asus keyboard).

What version of Aura Sync are you using? Mine can't detect the GPU and motherboard after I installed/uninstalled Armoury Crate. I even reinstalled Windows to no effect.

It seems like Armoury Crate has installed a buggy firmware in my motherboard and GPU.