AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

Currently Looking to control my fans Via Armoury Crate for my Zenith ii Extreme Alpha instead of AI SUITE 3 which tends to crash from time to time. Please any Assistance in Either

1 Getting the FAN CONTROL option in Armoury Crate ["WHICH DOESNT SHOW UP IN ANY MENU OR CATEGORY"] to set custom fan speeds on a temp to speed setting

OR

2. If Armoury Crate doesnt have support to Control Fans on THe MOBO "ZENITH II EXTREME ALPHA" then to please Implement the function into Armoury Crate as it is a Flagship MOBO which is still top of the line for TRX40 Costing About 900 Dollars + TAX per MOBO

PLEASE I Implore the team to address this as its been quite a pain having to deal with two seperate applications

AJLWalton wrote:
Currently Looking to control my fans Via Armoury Crate for my Zenith ii Extreme Alpha instead of AI SUITE 3 which tends to crash from time to time. Please any Assistance in Either

1 Getting the FAN CONTROL option in Armoury Crate ["WHICH DOESNT SHOW UP IN ANY MENU OR CATEGORY"] to set custom fan speeds on a temp to speed setting

OR

2. If Armoury Crate doesnt have support to Control Fans on THe MOBO "ZENITH II EXTREME ALPHA" then to please Implement the function into Armoury Crate as it is a Flagship MOBO which is still top of the line for TRX40 Costing About 900 Dollars + TAX per MOBO

PLEASE I Implore the team to address this as its been quite a pain having to deal with two seperate applications

I have the same problem. Crosshair VIII Dark Hero + Ryujin II 360 and I have to use two separate applications.

Please use Ai Suite III for fan control, it's a more comprehensive solution with a handy and inconspicuous widget for controls. Currently, only Z690 MBs have fan control support in Armoury Crate, but I will discuss with the team. Consider creating a thread to see if it gets traction, the more people who request for it the greater chance of getting the ball rolling. This is a issue reporting thread for Armoury Crate, please report AI Suite III issues in the ASUS software section. Thanks.

AJLWalton wrote:

OR

I Appreciate the quick response to the matter, i would consider creating a thread to see if it were to get traction but theres a huge flaw in logic with that suggestion

1. This platform Isn't priced for the broader consumer level market as the price for the MOBO alone is 1000 Dollars and the CPU starts at 1300 dollars and goes up to 4000 dollars just for the CPU. Also take into account now incredibly rare it currently is to even find TRX40 TOP of the Line MOBOS like the (Zenith II Extreme Alpha) for sale, it's even harder if not close to impossible to remotely find any threadripper CPU's for trx40 platform. so from a logical point of view, its not realistically possible to get large support equivalent to main stream consumer grade hardware that range in the hundreds as a bundle and not the thousands threadripper MOBOs and CPU Combos would cost.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Please use Ai Suite III for fan control, it's a more comprehensive solution with a handy and inconspicuous widget for controls. Currently, only Z690 MBs have fan control support in Armoury Crate, but I will discuss with the team. Consider creating a thread to see if it gets traction, the more people who request for it the greater chance of getting the ball rolling. This is a issue reporting thread for Armoury Crate, please report AI Suite III issues in the ASUS software section. Thanks.

:: Issue I'm having with Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 ::

- Whenever I try to do anything in the "Tools" tab, AC will start to load in whichever tab (Drivers, Utilities, Bios, etc.) I'm in within "Tools" and then all of a sudden exit out of AC on its own.

Item Version
-----------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

cekeu
Level 12
Hello, Since I use the G Skill RGB Memories I have an alert and the game hangs using Easy Anti-Cheat from Epic Games when the memories are activated with Aura Sync. If I disable the memories of Aura Sync I no longer have this problem.
Do you think a solution will come?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.6.9
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.5.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.79.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.32
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

JeeHh
Level 7
After updating to the latest Armoury Crate version 5.1.5.0, the devices tab showing motherboard and Ryujin II 360 is missing. Only when lucky the devices tab will be come back, but even so when pressing the Ryujin II 360 is only stay on black layout. I wish to switch on/off of my Ryujin II 360 display, if there any other program that can do this beside AC?

Before updating to this version, I'm able to use AC to turn off Ryujin but that was like several month ago. Why Asus want to force user to get the latest version when previous one is working perfectly.

JeeHh wrote:
After updating to the latest Armoury Crate version 5.1.5.0, the devices tab showing motherboard and Ryujin II 360 is missing. Only when lucky the devices tab will be come back, but even so when pressing the Ryujin II 360 is only stay on black layout. I wish to switch on/off of my Ryujin II 360 display, if there any other program that can do this beside AC?

Before updating to this version, I'm able to use AC to turn off Ryujin but that was like several month ago. Why Asus want to force user to get the latest version when previous one is working perfectly.

You can try with other apps SignalRGB, OpenRGB, JackNetRGB..

HungChip wrote:
You can try with other apps SignalRGB, OpenRGB, JackNetRGB..

You tried turning off Ryujin II display using one of the mentioned software? Cause I tried both SignalRGB and OpenRGB, both only detected my motherboard and not Ryujin.

Anyone else face this issue with AC v5.1.5.0 not showing Ryujin II in the devices or only me :confused:??

Latest Armoury Crate reads/reports @ 3999... Bios and everything else I've used report @ 4001

Operating system:
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (Version: 22000)

Processor:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor (32 cores) ~4.001 GHz

Main board:
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA (ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.)