AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

bejito81 wrote:
what do you mean by asus app that allowed you to test fans at 7500 rpm?

in myasus app in customer support tab you can test everything include fan
when you test fan its startin of testing from slow to end of rate of fans
and its go to 7200-7300 rpm and its shows its not a hardware problem and fans are ok

Issues are as follows;

- Devices tab stuck in perpetual 'loading' screen.

- ROG Delta microphone is output is extremely quiet, even with microphone audio input at 100% in Armory Crate AND other programs that use the microphone.

- Aura Sync 'Pulse' between two colors option missing on the Aura Sync tab of Armory Crate. (I use the 'Pulse' between two colors via Aura Sync for most of my ASUS components.)

(Any other issues I notice, I will post here.)

Item Version
-----------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.79.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.33
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
AacAudioHal 1.3.43.0
AacDisplay 1.2.20
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

For few years now, i have been trying to figure out what causes this failure, i have tried about everything to fix this :

ASUSGCDiverUpdateClient.exe : "The instruction 0x00000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000. the memory could not be written."

I start Armory Crate, i go to drivers, i see 1 outdated driver, i press " download and install " and this message appears :

Computer specs :
ROG Zenith Extreme ii Alpha, with latest bios update, this error appears before and after the bios update, included a lot of windows reinstalls, trying all kind of mix, to remove potentially any driver issue, disk, gpu, etc.. without any luck to find the problem.

Just making DEV aware of this issue, or if anyone else faced this problem! Share!

ashif wrote:
For few years now, i have been trying to figure out what causes this failure, i have tried about everything to fix this :

ASUSGCDiverUpdateClient.exe : "The instruction 0x00000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000. the memory could not be written."

I start Armory Crate, i go to drivers, i see 1 outdated driver, i press " download and install " and this message appears :

Computer specs :
ROG Zenith Extreme ii Alpha, with latest bios update, this error appears before and after the bios update, included a lot of windows reinstalls, trying all kind of mix, to remove potentially any driver issue, disk, gpu, etc.. without any luck to find the problem.

Just making DEV aware of this issue, or if anyone else faced this problem! Share!

I had the same error message twice after installing the latest 1505 bios on my mb and enabling the XMP profile of DDR5 memory
I had to disable the XMP profile in bios, because even though this message did not appear after reinstalling Windiows 11 Pro, the system did not pass the torture test in 'PRIME95' and there was a hardware failure message in the 'Windows Memory Diagnostic' program

msnskpl wrote:
I had the same error message twice after installing the latest 1505 bios on my mb and enabling the XMP profile of DDR5 memory
I had to disable the XMP profile in bios, because even though this message did not appear after reinstalling Windiows 11 Pro, the system did not pass the torture test in 'PRIME95' and there was a hardware failure message in the 'Windows Memory Diagnostic' program

Good info, one thing i have not investigated , is that to disable/enable xmp profile, at the moment i know its off, i will enable it and see how it goes, will update the info soon as i know more.. Thanks for reply!

Update :
I enabled xmp profile, and still got the issue, same message!

Hello authorized person. this app messed up my 3080ti rog rgb. RGB was working fine when there was no application, but now it's always dark(black). Asus turkey service will probably take my card and keep me without my card for 50-60 days. This is how things work here. Probably they will then offer me my depreciated currency or do other damage to my card than this damage.

What did I do;

1. Deleting and reinstalling all ASUS software.

2.Trying the video card in a different slot.

3.Motherboard-Video card bios update.

4. To set the bios settings to default.

5. Turning off the computer completely, unplugging the power cord and pressing and holding the power button for 60 seconds to restart the system.

6. Unplugging all the cables from the motherboard and psu, waiting half an hour and plugging them back in.

7.Tried my card with another setup.

This all didn't fixed my problem....

By 'deleting', do you mean that you uninstalled using our tool?....

Darklyra wrote:
Hello authorized person. this app messed up my 3080ti rog rgb. RGB was working fine when there was no application, but now it's always dark(black). Asus turkey service will probably take my card and keep me without my card for 50-60 days. This is how things work here. Probably they will then offer me my depreciated currency or do other damage to my card than this damage.

What did I do;

1. Deleting and reinstalling all ASUS software.

2.Trying the video card in a different slot.

3.Motherboard-Video card bios update.

4. To set the bios settings to default.

5. Turning off the computer completely, unplugging the power cord and pressing and holding the power button for 60 seconds to restart the system.

6. Unplugging all the cables from the motherboard and psu, waiting half an hour and plugging them back in.

7.Tried my card with another setup.

This all didn't fixed my problem....

MasterC@ROG wrote:
By 'deleting', do you mean that you uninstalled using our tool?....

Yes. I did uninstall with armory crate uninstaller. Already I tried with another setup and another computer parts(motherboard,ram,cpu etc.) I have no any fix. I think my rgb part stuck in dark mode. Before using this program my rgb was working fine. Before all of this I put it in dark mode(from armory crate). A few days passed and my rgb worked on automatically and I did reset the computer.It went completely black. The program shows my video card, the color modes, but the lights never come on.

In that case, please record a log and submit a form - see original post for instructions. Thanks.

Darklyra wrote:
Yes. I did uninstall with armory crate uninstaller. Already I tried with another setup and another computer parts(motherboard,ram,cpu etc.) I have no any fix. I think my rgb part stuck in dark mode. Before using this program my rgb was working fine. Before all of this I put it in dark mode(from armory crate). A few days passed and my rgb worked on automatically and I did reset the computer.It went completely black. The program shows my video card, the color modes, but the lights never come on.

Hey guys, I don't think this has anything to do with Armoury Crate. Please head over to the motherboard discussion section. It's probably the memory settings - XMP isn't guaranteed for every module (it's an overclocked setting). It may take some tweaking, Armoury Crate won't make a difference for stability. Should try MemTest86 for testing stability, and AIDA64 for performance.

msnskpl wrote: