AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

After this update I've got no way to control any of the fans other than the radiator fans for my ROG RYUO 360 AIO Cooler. The case fans and AIO Pump seem to default to slightly less than middle speed.

My GPU fans are controlled with EVGA software that only controls GPU settings, so I'm not to worried about that. But I would really like to have all the control I use to have with Either AC or the former AI Suite. I would actually rather have the AI Suite back as it was MUCH better software. I'm not to impressed with AC ever since I had to start using it with this mother board.

Is there any chance this is going to be sorted any time soon? I'm getting ready to build a new system and if I can't control any of my fans I will be moving away from building with Asus MBs.

Thanks
Paul D

PS tried to upload and attach my logs but the server would never show they got there.

Resolved with an update

Crucial Ballistix part number BL2K16G36C16U4BL RAM no longer syncing or configurable with Aura Sync since last two updates to Armoury Crate

Diagnostic Results

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Resolved by latest update, thanks for your feedback

Hartsblade wrote:
Crucial Ballistix part number BL2K16G36C16U4BL RAM no longer syncing or configurable with Aura Sync since last two updates to Armoury Crate

Diagnostic Results

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

With the most recent update my issue has been resolved.

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.46.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.9
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

hi
please help me
my laptop is tuf f15 dash fx516pm 3060
i have cooling problem
after 3 or 4 last update version of armory crate my laptop fan on turbo mode dosent go up to maximum speed and its cause very up temperature (it going up of 90 and cause low framerate and lag in games) and i need to stop game
fan speed in all three mode (silent . performance . turbo) is equal and maximum of speed going to 5000_6000 rpm
i tested fan in asus app and in test there is not any problem and fan go to 7500 rpm
this is armory crate app problem and i posted my problem in armory crate froum but no one answered and in update of app it dosend solved.
please if someone know what i can do to achive max fan speed while gaming help me
i taked screenshot of modes (silent performance turbo) and you see there is no diffrent of all of them
my gaming laptop almost no use

persay55 wrote:
hi
please help me
i have cooling problem
after 3 or 4 last update version of armory crate my laptop fan on turbo mode dosent go up to maximum speed and its cause very up temperature (it going up of 90 and cause low framerate and lag in games) and i need to stop game
fan speed in all three mode (silent . performance . turbo) is equal and maximum of speed going to 5000_6000 rpm
i tested fan in asus app and in test there is not any problem and fan go to 7500 rpm
this is armory crate app problem and i posted my problem in armory crate froum but no one answered and in update of app it dosend solved.
please if someone know what i can do to achive max fan speed while gaming help me
i taked screenshot of modes (silent performance turbo) and you see there is no diffrent of all of them

asus please help me

persay55 wrote:
hi
please help me
i have cooling problem

please someone help me...

Hello, I do not have a laptop similar to yours, but in relation to your concern about the heat of the cpu, you should know that laptops in games and intensive applications heat up a lot. Make sure you always use your pc on a hard surface (table, desk) so that it can breathe? your cpu has a T-Junction of 100°C so if it does not exceed 90 under full load it may be normal for a laptop. Clean the dust inside or check every 6 months. There are also supports to raise it like for example here: https://rekt.fr/produit/support-ordinateur-portable-ls-1/

Intel® Core™ i7-11370H Processor: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/196655/intel-core-i711370h-processor-12m-cache-...

persay55 wrote:
hi
please help me
i have cooling problem

cekeu wrote:
Hello, I do not have a laptop similar to yours, but in relation to your concern about the heat of the cpu, you should know that laptops in games and intensive applications heat up a lot. Make sure you always use your pc on a hard surface (table, desk) so that it can breathe? your cpu has a T-Junction of 100°C so if it does not exceed 90 under full load it may be normal for a laptop. Clean the dust inside or check every 6 months. There are also supports to raise it like for example here: https://rekt.fr/produit/support-ordinateur-portable-ls-1/

Intel® Core™ i7-11370H Processor: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/196655/intel-core-i711370h-processor-12m-cache-...

i have a coolpad undr it and problem is that the armory crate app in this 6-7 month dont allow to maximum fan rate like before
this is a armory crate app problem
i sent screenshots and it say what i mean
before it was really maximum airflow in turbo mode and i havent no problem
fans is clean
in test of fans in myasus app it go to maximum airflow 7200 rpm and dosent have any hardware problem
its armory crate problem
i wish i could downgrade armory crate but it not posible
i spend a lot to buy this laptop
please asus help me
im really dispointed
butaway thanks to you for answer bro

Hello, I don't know if it is, but do you have the possibility in the BIOS to configure the fans as for desktop PC motherboards

persay55 wrote:
i have a coolpad undr it and problem is that the armory crate app in this 6-7 month dont allow to maximum fan rate like before
this is a armory crate app problem
i sent screenshots and it say what i mean
before it was really maximum airflow in turbo mode and i havent no problem
fans is clean
in test of fans in myasus app it go to maximum airflow 7200 rpm and dosent have any hardware problem
its armory crate problem
i wish i could downgrade armory crate but it not posible
i spend a lot to buy this laptop
please asus help me
im really dispointed
butaway thanks to you for answer bro

persay55 wrote:
hi
please help me
i have cooling problem

what do you mean by asus app that allowed you to test fans at 7500 rpm?