AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

JeeHh wrote:
You tried turning off Ryujin II display using one of the mentioned software? Cause I tried both SignalRGB and OpenRGB, both only detected my motherboard and not Ryujin.

Anyone else face this issue with AC v5.1.5.0 not showing Ryujin II in the devices or only me :confused:??

No, I don't have Ryujin II, and I don't have an Armory Crate. sorry for that. i uninstalled Armory Crate and reinstalled Windows more than 3 times.
Maybe Asus needs Armin Van Buuren to set up a Program that can SYNC RGB / ARGB on Computer.

it's a technology that dates back to 2014, but we're in 2022!

Squall_Leonhart
Level 8
armory crate 5.1.5.0 shows fine with ryujin and motherboards, do a clean install of the software.

Squall Leonhart wrote:
armory crate 5.1.5.0 shows fine with ryujin and motherboards, do a clean install of the software.

So tried do a clean install the AC, and now devices tab appears. But the same thing happens, pressing Ryujin II only gets black page at least pressing motherboard could show me the setup of RGB.

TheDude23112
Level 8
How do I disable Armoury Crate, not uninstall?

Ragnaraz690
Level 11
Issue may be specific to my model of laptop A15 FA506QR, but it rarely swaps power profiles when switching from plugged in to battery. I normally have to swap to performance then back to silent for it to actually acknowledge the parameters.

MSHybrid mode is about useless at the moment as well. When swapping to battery and trying to switch to eco mode for power savings it doesn't work or sometimes crashes the laptop. Either way a restart ends up happening to get it to do what it should.

AndrasROG
Level 10
Resolved - OC issue.

After finally getting a stable system (by removing 4 out of 8 ram sticks), I did a reset, only to be greeted by an issue I haven't had since probably the standalone Aura app times.

With the latest app installer -- and uninstaller -- Armoury Crate failed to detect my Gskill DRAM and thus is not shown in the 'sync devices' tab.

I'm familiar with issues, so you can assume I've done the basic steps of attempting to resolve this...

edit: Man, I don't know what has happened with my motherboard, but the culprit was the AI CPU Overclocking feature.
Even weirder, is the fact that the dram is not detected even after I placed back the other 4 sticks (totaling 8)..... DESPITE resetting windows, clean installing windows via USB, resetting CMOS, and reinstalling the BIOS (if that is even what it does after reading the same version)...

Weird 😕
"overclocking surely breaks things" but when it has been proven to be stable on stress tests.... oh well.
Guess I won't even overclock the CPU with x299... but hey, at least the ram survived several+ hours of prime95 blend 😄

Erwin05
Level 10
I just installed the latest nvidia driver 516.40 and after a reboot the lights form the Video card stay on the same color and the video card is missing from iCUE.

I dont know who has to fix this problem Asus, Corsair, Nvidia.

Color settings i normal use but dont work anymore for the video card.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.10.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Niet geïnstalleerd
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.47.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.18
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Squall_Leonhart
Level 8
ArmouryCrate.UserSessionHelper.exe has a fricking massive Handle Leak.

i'm currently seeing 242,000 handles - and there is no valid reason that a developer can spew for this number.

AstraL154
Level 9
How do I get the button to turn off overdrive (on LCD panel)?

AstraL154 wrote:
How do I get the button to turn off overdrive (on LCD panel)?

reinstall refresh rate service (or reflash rate service following the version) from the support page of your laptop