AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

ctakata89 wrote:
86 degrees is thermal throttle degrees for nvidia. It is indeed bad. He and I are complaining of lack of manual fan control which would fix the issue. Now please pass the problem to the developers.

the 86°C defined by nvidia for thermal throttling is a very safe limit (the gpu could run way hotter than that) and every gaming laptops with RTX 3060 or higher reach that limit when gaming

having your gpu at that temperature is in no way bad, so refrain yourself from spreading disinformation

MasterC@ROG wrote:
We will take a look at your case, but 86 degrees is not of great concern considering your specs. Need to take fan noise into consideration. Some will complain that the fans spin too fast, it's too noisy. Other complain it's too hot when fans speed turned down.

Do you have adequate air circulation around the laptop? Place on hard surfaces, avoid confined spaces, and be aware of ambient temps (use fans or aircon if needed, depends on regional climate). Never place on soft surfaces such as beds or the sofa when gaming, some vents could be blocked, suffocating it. This applies for all gaming laptops with high-performance GPUs.

The lappy is on a hard surface, it even has legs I put in the back. So its pretty ventilated. I just dont like it to be this hot and what I do is control the fan in manual and make it spin at 100% whenever is above 60 degrees, even if its safe I want it to be 10 degrees cooler. I do not mind the noise, which isnt that bad, I want to keep it cold. Anyway, Im not sure what broke the manual control fan, if armoury crate or the bios update. But please fix it! Thanks

I choose Turbo mode for CS GO, but in game fan speed too low (tenp +-85). If i close the game, Turbo mode activate (temp +-60).

If i push FN+F5 Turbo mode active in game at 10-30 second, but that's all.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.9.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service 1.2.6.4
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.5.0
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.17
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
AacDispaly 1.1.26

Titos wrote:
Lack of GPU FAN control is very bad on the G713QR while gaming the GPU is at 86° now 😧
Please fix this asap, I cannot game this hot.

The fans turn off when the gpu is in power saving mode in manual mode. The overheating may be caused by the improper aplication of the liquid metal on the cpu since both the cpu and gpu share heatsinks. Try using turbo mode and see the cpu temprature on a flat surface, and start something that stresses the cpu. If the cpu reaches temps of 96 degrees and above then the problem is the pasting. My g713qm was also missing thermal paste on some vrms which is insane.

asus flare tr keyboard
windows 11 last update installed
armoury create last update installed

last update is worse, very more mistakes

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?128056-Armoury-Crate-and-Asus-Tuf-Gaming-K7-Turkish-Q-keyb...

Titos wrote:
Lack of GPU FAN control is very bad on the G713QR while gaming the GPU is at 86° now 😧
Please fix this asap, I cannot game this hot.

in manual mode there is a switch for GPU where you can define a curve for the GPU fan

but 86°C is totally normal and to be expected while gaming with a RTX 3060 and above (it is by design by nvidia), so if for some wrong reasons you want lower temps you can lower your settings in game, limit your framerate, increase fan speed in manual mode and eventually use afterburner to limit voltage and frequency

bejito81 wrote:
in manual mode there is a switch for GPU where you can define a curve for the GPU fan

but 86°C is totally normal and to be expected while gaming with a RTX 3060 and above (it is by design by nvidia), so if for some wrong reasons you want lower temps you can lower your settings in game, limit your framerate, increase fan speed in manual mode and eventually use afterburner to limit voltage and frequency

In normal circumstances his laptop (g713qr) shouldn't throttle at all, therefore something is wrong. Mine doesn't go above 75

I am playing Warzone for reference. In Turbo mode, GPU temp reaches 86 degrees. I used to then, set it in Manual mode and put the fan at 100%. This lowered the temp to 76 or so, thing is that bios/armory crate update broke something, so in manual mode it still reaches 86 for some reason.

Titos wrote:
I am playing Warzone for reference. In Turbo mode, GPU temp reaches 86 degrees. I used to then, set it in Manual mode and put the fan at 100%. This lowered the temp to 76 or so, thing is that bios/armory crate update broke something, so in manual mode it still reaches 86 for some reason.

What about the cpu?

I don't know because I didn't keep track of the CPU