AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Aura Creator v3.3.4- Core service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.1.4
Armoury Crate Service v5.1.4
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.40
ROG Live Service v1.4.5.0

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - New features:
Added new ProArt theme for personalization (compatible with Motherboard & PC Components)
Added delete function for "Notification" (mouse right click)
Added close function in right button click menu for wireless devices power management panel in system tray
Usability enhancements

Aura Creator v3.3.4- New eatures:
Support for Aura Wallpaper

Armoury Crate v5.1.5 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Changed the condition to trigger the "Update" in "Update Center"
Fixed App crash issue in specific scenarios
Fixed Update Failed issue in specific scenarios and combination of devices
Fixed RGB lighting reset to default after reboot system issue for some configurations
Fixed specific DRAM detection issues
Fixed specific Armoury Crate installation issues
Fixed issues where devices cannot finish updates
Fixed "Content Platform" - cannot log into ASUS account issue
Fixed firmware update issues
[Laptop] Fixed dual screen display layout issue
[Keyboard][Mouse] Fixed device page error when language set to Spanish
[Mouse] Added a countdown dialog for the Calibration function to prevent users from selecting an incorrect preset surface and not being able to use the mouse
[Mouse] Fine-tuned accuracy for the DPI values between 5000-7000
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

Aura Creator v3.3.4 - Bug fixes & Enhancements:
Fixed - device lighting cannot be restored after unsync
Fixed service error issue
UI flow & GUI layout enhancements
Other bugs fixes

New devices supported:
ROG Chakram X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.
Always uninstall Armoury Crate using our uninstall tool (do not remove manually)
DO NOT modify the registry

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Uninstall Tool - v2.1.3
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip
Armoury Crate & Aura Creator Installer v3.1.3.0 (latest installer version)
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/ArmouryCrateInstallTool.zip

Must read before reporting issues:
1. THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GENERAL CHAT, please report issues ONLY (try to find related threads or create a new one)
2. Try to reboot the system after updates are installed, and check again.
3. DO NOT report issues if facing improper uninstallation or registry issues - please resolve first
4. Revert system to stock speeds to check if errors are caused by excessive overclocking (even if overclock used to be stable)
5. Verify and confirm issues before reporting (do not make multiple posts while still in the process of troubleshooting)
6. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
7. Record and generate a log (change the extension from .LogE to .txt). Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
8. Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/48ztQgy7F8GcCCpN9

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having (reboot if necessary - the log tool will keep running)
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

To check if your product is supported in Armoury Crate
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042459

sdmf74
Level 11
Hello @MasterC@ROG Will you PLEASE ask the developers to fix the issue with Armory Crate that prevents windows 10 & 11 from going to sleep???

It is an ongoing issue for over a year plaguing desktop & laptop users alike & is so easily demonstrated that AC is 100% the culprit by uninstalling AC & the PC sleeps. Reinstall AC & the PC cannot sleep. I have done this multiple times as have many others, there are many threads all over the interwebs about the issue & I have reported it properly in the proper channels multiple times but sadly it persists.

I have hibernate & fast startup disabled. I have clean installed windows 10 and windows 11 to no avail.

This is my final plea, I am willing to provide you with Anything you need but I don't think that is necessary as this is well known & easily repeatable, we just need the right person to put in a serious request to the devs.
THANK YOU!!!
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Only a few people had reported a sleep state issue, the MB SDK v2.02.13 update in January should have resolved it.

As usual, please provide a log. We generally cannot help if you never provide a log. Should be easy to replicate and the new form system is much simpler:

1. Shorten the time under Screen and sleep
2. Record in Armoury Crate (PLEASE refer to the instructions in OP)
3. Replicate issue
4. Generate log
5. Fill and submit a form for processing

Thanks

sdmf74 wrote:
Hello @MasterC@ROG Will you PLEASE ask the developers to fix the issue with Armory Crate that prevents windows 10 & 11 from going to sleep???

It is an ongoing issue for over a year plaguing desktop & laptop users alike & is so easily demonstrated that AC is 100% the culprit by uninstalling AC & the PC sleeps. Reinstall AC & the PC cannot sleep. I have done this multiple times as have many others, there are many threads all over the interwebs about the issue & I have reported it properly in the proper channels multiple times but sadly it persists.

I have hibernate & fast startup disabled. I have clean installed windows 10 and windows 11 to no avail.

This is my final plea, I am willing to provide you with Anything you need but I don't think that is necessary as this is well known & easily repeatable, we just need the right person to put in a serious request to the devs.
THANK YOU!!!

Latest armoury crate update break again the Icue integration, the corsair ram led are stuck whenever the asus plug in kick in, if I disable the plugin it start working again everything.
Anyway I've notice that when the plug in kick in every app that read info about the ram like zentimings or hwinfo cannot read the memory controller and gives errors.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.9.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Non installato
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)

If you also have iCUE installed, please check the following:
1. When the lighting is frozen, do you see the standby mode message?
2. And if it's in standby mode, can the lighting resume after clicking and applying any effect in Aura Sync?

** Since we permit Corsair to control MB and GPU light from iCUE, as long as you have it installed, it will assume control during a system boot/reboot.

If you need to have iCUE installed as well, you may need to apply the Aura Sync effect manually if it freezes.

Please provide a log for the memory controller detection error (see original post)

DvLAx3l wrote:
Latest armoury crate update break again the Icue integration, the corsair ram led are stuck whenever the asus plug in kick in, if I disable the plugin it start working again everything.
Anyway I've notice that when the plug in kick in every app that read info about the ram like zentimings or hwinfo cannot read the memory controller and gives errors.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.1.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.4.9.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.40
Armoury Crate lite service 5.1.4
Aura Wallpaper Service Non installato
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.45.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.0.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.18
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.15
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

MasterC@ROG wrote:
If you also have iCUE installed, please check the following:
1. When the lighting is frozen, do you see the standby mode message?
2. And if it's in standby mode, can the lighting resume after clicking and applying any effect in Aura Sync?

** Since we permit Corsair to control MB and GPU light from iCUE, as long as you have it installed, it will assume control during a system boot/reboot.

If you need to have iCUE installed as well, you may need to apply the Aura Sync effect manually if it freezes.

Please provide a log for the memory controller detection error (see original post)

1. Yes I see the standby mode message
2. No the ram light did not resume, i changes only the motherboard light
Log provided in the form posted
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (SP97)
- Mobo : ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero // Bios 1801 (AGESA Combo AM5 PI 1.0.8.0)
- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 6700XT (XFX SWFT 309) waiting for 7900XTX/RTX 4090 // Monitor : LG 27GR95QE-B OLED 240Hz
- RAM : 32GB (2*16GB) Corsair Dominator CMT32GX5M2X7800C36 Hynix A-Die @ 6400C28 GDM OFF @1.68V
- SSD : 1* Samsung 980 PRO 1Tb NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 + 1* Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA + 1* Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA
- CPU cooler : Corsair H150i elite LCD (360mm)
- PSU : Corsair HX850i (OCP multi rail)

For those with the iCUE conflict:

Since iCUE takes over the lighting controls inadvertently sometimes, this will need to be resolved on Corsair's side. As far as I know, Corsair's software schedule has been affected by the current state of affairs in Ukraine.

For the time being, we can only suggest 3 workarounds:
1. Uninstall iCUE
2. Keep reapplying settings after each reboot.
3. Disable In-Game lighting effects under Aura Sync=>Aura effects

DvLAx3l wrote:
1. Yes I see the standby mode message
2. No the ram light did not resume, i changes only the motherboard light
Log provided in the form posted

Just to follow up from my earlier post. I have 2 Crosshair VIII WiFi Models motherboards. They both had hardware changes where I needed to uninstall and reinstall Armoury Crate, and after all devices show up - including the ram.

Process I followed:
1. Removed Armoury Crate with uninstall tool
2. Rebooted
3. Installed Armoury Crate and checked for updates and installed all available updates.
4. Rebooted
5. Checked for updates again - then I get the update for the Aura Ram which allows the Gskill ram to be seen in Crate and Creator.

For the X570-E, I followed the same process and same updates, on Step 5 after checking for updates, it never shows the Aura kit for the memory like it does with the Crosshair VIII WiFi, and I cant get the ram to show in Crate or Creator.

Installing GSkill Trident Z software gets it to show in Crate, but not in Creator - and I need it in Creator to do custom Aura Effects.
Just thought I'd share some addition intel to my original post as the issue looks to be possibly board specific. Thanks.

toouur
Level 7
Nobody has replied yet to my post with internet connection error which is not resolved. I have found today offline full zip installation package and lol it's also failing with internet connection error. damn

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
toouur wrote:
Nobody has replied yet to my post with internet connection error which is not resolved. I have found today offline full zip installation package and lol it's also failing with internet connection error. damn

If you're not facing any issues, then you could wait till the next update. Alternatively, you could try to uninstall (using our program, see OP), then install again.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Alternatively, you could try to uninstall (using our program, see OP), then install again.

I have tried this at least 40 times within the last month (neither clean install not update from the previous version works for me)

I have already submitted my report in the previous topic: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?127088-Armoury-Crate-v5-0-11-0-Report-here-if-any-issues&p...
Month ago. And the issue is the same with the new version.
And with the full package as well: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Full_Installation_Package.zip