Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Hello,

Everything with Armoury Crate is working as expected other than the fact that I'm unable to access the Device page for my Rog Crosshair viii Dark Hero.
When I try, it prompts me to update the HAL. When I attempt to do that, the update crashes with the console log

"'C:\ProgramData\Package' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

This appears happens while trying to run the "AacAioFanSetup.exe". What can be done to fix this?

Hello I have Three ML RGB PWM 140mm fans and Three ML Series PWM 120mm high-performance fans I was using only the ML RGB 140 fans worked fine but as soon as I put the 3 old 120MM fans from my old AIO in using the spare fan header on my MB in and I used CPU OTP and the H AMP header AC is telling me this I got told is an old error that got patched some time ago but seems it is back its takes a long time to load now and won't even show any fans at all I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything

GX502LXS on Discrete Mode (rtx only)
Armoury Crate GameVisual mode seem bug on Racing, Scenery, FPS, Vivid. it seem too bright like we set +0.50 gamma on laptop display.

all driver update.tried reinstall armoury, reset windows, clean install win 10 and still same.

i tried instal old gamevisual, its still work but has a lag..

I can that there are device updates available for my mouse and keyboard however clicking either 'update all' or the individual update button results in two or three info boxes about hos to have the device connected and then nothing. The wording I get is first about the 'this update includes device firmware updates' and I click yes to that; the second one is the 'connect your device tot he computer with a USB cable or 2.4ghv receiver (dongle). I click ok to that (I am hardwired to the PC) and thats its nothing further.

Real bad that I have $500us of products and cannot update either of them at all.

quartz9090 wrote:
I can that there are device updates available for my mouse and keyboard however clicking either 'update all' or the individual update button results in two or three info boxes about hos to have the device connected and then nothing. The wording I get is first about the 'this update includes device firmware updates' and I click yes to that; the second one is the 'connect your device tot he computer with a USB cable or 2.4ghv receiver (dongle). I click ok to that (I am hardwired to the PC) and thats its nothing further.

Real bad that I have $500us of products and cannot update either of them at all.

Just a wild guess that windows firewall causing an issue. Maybe try shutting it off from control panel firewall and try it. If that solves then we can manually edit firewall rules. Â*

Jimbo93 wrote:
Just a wild guess that windows firewall causing an issue. Maybe try shutting it off from control panel firewall and try it. If that solves then we can manually edit firewall rules. Â*

Tried that first off. Think the app is messed up. I can see it going out to rogs-japanwest.cloudapp.azure.com in Wireshark when I click the "check for updates" button and that session talking back and forth. but when I click the update button for the device I don't see any activity in Wireshark.

quartz9090 wrote:
Tried that first off. Think the app is messed up. I can see it going out to rogs-japanwest.cloudapp.azure.com in Wireshark when I click the "check for updates" button and that session talking back and forth. but when I click the update button for the device I don't see any activity in Wireshark.

Ok. Yeah something is broken. If you have the opportunity I suggest configure pc per instructions in my uninstall thread post #30 . A modified clean boot. Then uninstall. After uninstall and reboot, while still in a clean boot config clean temp files then go to c:\windows\prefetch select all in there and delete. Then continue follow that post 30 steps. Very important to clean the one registry key mentioned there before trying to reinstall. That will give the best chance for a better installation imho. If still no good then will need a bug fix.

Jimbo93 wrote:
Ok. Yeah something is broken. If you have the opportunity I suggest configure pc per instructions in my uninstall thread post #30 . A modified clean boot. Then uninstall. After uninstall and reboot, while still in a clean boot config clean temp files then go to c:\windows\prefetch select all in there and delete. Then continue follow that post 30 steps. Very important to clean the one registry key mentioned there before trying to reinstall. That will give the best chance for a better installation imho. If still no good then will need a bug fix.

freshly image 2 machines (MSI laptop and Xotic PC) with both windows 10-21h2 and windows 11, with same results all four times. This is something with their software they have to fix, end users should not have to go thru a series of complex steps just to get the software to work.

quartz9090 wrote:
freshly image 2 machines (MSI laptop and Xotic PC) with both windows 10-21h2 and windows 11, with same results all four times. This is something with their software they have to fix, end users should not have to go thru a series of complex steps just to get the software to work.
Who said user should do anything. Cracks me up tthe responses I get from trying to help. So These Fresh PC's have other software besides windows when installing Armoury Crate? Could be some conflict if so.

Jimbo93 wrote:
Who said user should do anything. Cracks me up tthe responses I get from trying to help. So These Fresh PC's have other software besides windows when installing Armoury Crate? Could be some conflict if so.

Nope clean install with no additional software installed. Been doing Microsoft desktop/server support for 15 years, prior to that did time as a developer so I know the process for troubleshooting. This is with the software itself.