Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Doudididoune wrote:
Finally a feedback... Thanks for this.

Please fix the Trident Z issue in Aura Creator and all the issue dealing with the RGB control. It should be quickly done because it worked perfectly with the previous version of the software.

I agree with this. I have 3 computers. Asus Dark Hero, Asus Extreme, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII WiFi. 2 of the computers worked fine with Armoury Crate 4, then after upgrade, Ram no longer available in Asus Creator. The extreme was a new build and Armoury Crate 5 and has never showed Ram in Creator. So it's definitely related to this version. And effects GSkill Trident and GSkill Royal Elite.

Also, all 3 computers error out when trying to install this latest GameSDK service update.

None of the computers are overclocked. One is fresh install of Windows 11. These aren't one-off things, these are issues that effect every install the same.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Sorry to hear the issues you're experiencing guys, we are working our way though the logs. In a couple of cases, we spent much time looking for bugs but the culprit was simply the overclock. If you are having issues, it would be great if you verify again with stock speeds just in case. Many unpredictable side effects can result from OC, and what may appears to be a stable OC may not be the case anymore.

On another note, this is a thread dedicated to reporting issues. Please create another thread if you wish to have discussions - this is not the place. Read the original post and help us make the thread easier to maintain, we can get to your case faster. Thanks. Currently, more than 60% of the posts here are not in the correct format or do not belong in this thread.

Finally an answer from Asus ROG. Can you plz tell us why this problem still persist after a couple of years? I mean, you have so much telemetry going in your software to gather information, what do you guys do with that information if you don't mind me asking?

Also, why is there only one big piece of software that controls all but also installs stuff you don't want? Perhaps its a better idea to have an choice on what you want to install and what not.

Instead with Armory crate you stack one broken piece of software on top of the other which also cannot communicate to each other.

As mentioned in the post you quoted, this is not a discussion thread. You have posted 15 times in this thread and yet submitted no forms. Please read the original post and follow the instructions. Not complying and further persistence to post rants will result in a ban. Please fill out a form so we can help you. Again, this thread is for reporting issues only, not a chat room.

Hurricane28 wrote:
Finally an answer from Asus ROG. Can you plz tell us why this problem still persist after a couple of years? I mean, you have so much telemetry going in your software to gather information, what do you guys do with that information if you don't mind me asking?

Also, why is there only one big piece of software that controls all but also installs stuff you don't want? Perhaps its a better idea to have an choice on what you want to install and what not.

Instead with Armory crate you stack one broken piece of software on top of the other which also cannot communicate to each other.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
As mentioned in the post you quoted, this is not a discussion thread. You have posted 15 times in this thread and yet submitted no forms. Please read the original post and follow the instructions. Not complying and further persistence to post rants will result in a ban. Please fill out a form so we can help you. Again, this thread is for reporting issues only, not a chat room.

How can i fill in a form if i no longer have the software installed... I can't answer the questions.

I have an perfectly description of my issues in this thread with pictures.

anyway, i will find a way to bring these issues under your attention without filling this form though.

MasterC@ROG wrote:

I have filled two forms, and no solution yet.

Allow us to go back to the latests version 4 of AC. People with 2019 laptops like me were perfectly fine with the version 4.
I don't know what's the issue with the version 5, but is laggy and buggy. Please, allow me to get the latests version 4, I had no issues at all with version 4 on my TUF FX505 DT. That version was working great on my laptop with either Windows 10 or Windows 11.

Version 5 is laggy on both Windows. Even with fresh installs of Windows. Literally, it's the only app not working correctly on my laptop.

Terepin
Level 8
How to report bugs that have unknown cause and cannot be replicated easily? I have issue with mouse profiles sometimes now switching back to default profile, but have no clue what is causing it, so recording a log is a tad bit difficult.

Terepin wrote:
How to report bugs that have unknown cause and cannot be replicated easily? I have issue with mouse profiles sometimes now switching back to default profile, but have no clue what is causing it, so recording a log is a tad bit difficult.

There is a form for those unable to record a log (see original post). However, you could just start recording and go about your business. When the issue does occur, generate a log asap.

Psycrow
Level 11
Model-nr.: F4-3600C14Q-32GTESA Royal Trident z G skill ram is not detected in armoury creator device list !!!!
They ONLy work with armoury crate pre installed effects.
I cant see my ram in the device or pc components list !! When will this be fixed ???

How can i help to fix this ? cuz i realy want this to work with my ram also !

My log file since i could not upload it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejonchx34y2zai5/Log_20220215.logE?dl=0

Psycrow wrote:
Model-nr.: F4-3600C14Q-32GTESA Royal Trident z G skill ram is not detected in armoury creator device list !!!!
They ONLy work with armoury crate pre installed effects.
I cant see my ram in the device or pc components list !! When will this be fixed ???

How can i help to fix this ? cuz i realy want this to work with my ram also !

My log file since i could not upload it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejonchx34y2zai5/Log_20220215.logE?dl=0

do you have gskill lighting software installed?

harrypotterrrr
Level 7
I could only light up the left RAM, but the right one seems flickering, and something wrong with it. I change the physical position of two RAMs, and found they are all good which means that the RGB light is not bad and this is a software problem. Whenever I open the Armoury Crate software, the light of the right ram goes wrong again.. Could you please help me with this situation? Appreciate your help in advance.
MasterC@ROG wrote:
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording