Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Terepin
Level 8
Is anyone else experiencing mouse profiles randomly not switching back to default profile once game is closed?

Submitted using their new systems on google docs and no response from them(checked my junk mail also).

In the meantime my mouse and keyboard still will not update. shows that there are updates but clicking on the update button does nothing other than the warning prompts.

If you cant get the program working correctly then give us standalone updaters for the firmware on them at least.

jzer0912
Level 8
Various issues with Aura Sync, AniMe Matrix. Both seem to hang or stop working after some time, color changes, animation get stuck. Sometimes launching Armoury crate, changing aura mode/animation will get them working again, but doesn't always work and only restarting the machine will resolve this. Devices detected/managed by Armoury Crate:

Asus ROG Maximus z690 Extreme Glacial
ROG Strix 3090
Addressable LED Strips

GeoGC
Level 8
Since last 2 months, whenever I try to access my Gladius II Wireless settings, it's stuck on a loop loading thingy and it doesn't go further to the settings so I can configure my mouse settings. What can I do? I already uninstalled and then installed Armoury Crate, I uninstalled my mouse's drivers from control panel and installed them later from Armoury Crate but I still can't access my mouse's settings. Any help? I used my mouse with wire and wireless method and tried to access the settings but I always get that loading loop.

GeoGC wrote:
Since last 2 months, whenever I try to access my Gladius II Wireless settings, it's stuck on a loop loading thingy and it doesn't go further to the settings so I can configure my mouse settings. What can I do? I already uninstalled and then installed Armoury Crate, I uninstalled my mouse's drivers from control panel and installed them later from Armoury Crate but I still can't access my mouse's settings. Any help? I used my mouse with wire and wireless method and tried to access the settings but I always get that loading loop.

I got the exact same issue. Already did all Updates for the Firmware etc. Other devices load fine just not the Gladius 2 WL.
Will send it into RMA the next days. Let's see if that does something.

I recently notice that my PC won't shutdown it self if Armoury Crate is installed. The screen goes black, but all the fans and rgb still stay on. If I uninstall the software the problem is gone. Somebody have/had this issue?

roei45638 wrote:
I recently notice that my PC won't shutdown it self if Armoury Crate is installed. The screen goes black, but all the fans and rgb still stay on. If I uninstall the software the problem is gone. Somebody have/had this issue?

Hello! I have the same problem. My MB is ROG Strix B550-F Wifi

roei45638 wrote:

I have the same issue.

X570 TUF Gaming-PLUS
Ryzen 9 3900x
BIOS version 4021

I uninstalled the software for now so I don't have to press the power button for a few seconds just to shutdown my PC. You can just install Aura Creator for the meantime to manage your RGB.Â*

omersang wrote:
I have the same issue.

X570 TUF Gaming-PLUS
Ryzen 9 3900x
BIOS version 4021

I uninstalled the software for now so I don't have to press the power button for a few seconds just to shutdown my PC. You can just install Aura Creator for the meantime to manage your RGB.Â*

I had the same issue. After uninstalled the armory crate, the problem is solved...

Win11 21H2. 22000. 469 Asus rog strix b550-f gaming wifi, ryzen 5600x, asus rog strix 3060Ti, asus rog strix 750 w 80 Plus gold psu, nzxt kraken z53, Gskill Trident Z neo rgb 32 gb etc

If your problem is with Crucial Ballistix rgb RAM not detected by Armoury Crate since 5.0

https://www.gskill.com/download/1502180912/1551690847/trident-z-family-rgb,-neo,-royal,-royal-elite

Download latest + install and restart

FIXED it for me