Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Today after several restarts Armoury Crate has finally started loading. But my surprise knows no limits. Now Armoury Crate stopped seeing my motherboard! ROG Strix B550-XE Gaming WIFI with latest bios (2425). There is my GPU (ROG-STRIX-RTX3070) only.

Full list from diagnostic results section:

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Sunnstede wrote:
Today after several restarts Armoury Crate has finally started loading. But my surprise knows no limits. Now Armoury Crate stopped seeing my motherboard! ROG Strix B550-XE Gaming WIFI with latest bios (2425). There is my GPU (ROG-STRIX-RTX3070) only.

Hi Sunnstede, Did I see you say in another post that you edited the registry trying to clean out the system? Have you looked at the Jimbos uninstall thread? Might have some info that could help. It also explains what can cause armoury crate to not recognize the motherboard.

SubiXT
Level 8
Any new update on this? I am seeing many updates being released for a separate component within Armoury Crate, but my issue still stands. RGB memory is not being recognized.

Crosshair VIII Extreme - Fresh install of Windows 11 & Armoury Crate. All updates applied.

Memory device kit is NOT installed and Memory does NOT show up in Aura Creator (does show in Armoury Crate)
I have a G.Skill Royal Elite kit. Also tried a fresh OS install with G.Skill Trident Z memory kit and same issue.

This memory worked perfectly fine on Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi and Armoury Crate 4.2 - memory recognized, memory device kit installed.
Is there a way to force install the memory device kit? Could you please fix this in update.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.43.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.6
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

dooryan
Level 7
MasterC@ROG wrote:
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

My anime matrix with zephyrus g14 2021 laptop keeps saying my laptop is not connected to the compatible device when i tried to download animations from content platform

Terepin
Level 8
The latest 2.1.2.3 component update is causing motherboard ASUS NodeJS process high CPU usage after system restart. It can be fixed by killing the process which essentially restarts it.

in my case, this version of the html for the wireless rog chrakram mouse causes that I can't visualize the functions inside the app, showing a black screen.

Terepin wrote:
The latest 2.1.2.3 component update is causing motherboard ASUS NodeJS process high CPU usage after system restart. It can be fixed by killing the process which essentially restarts it.

What happens if you just let it run for awhile? I think its trying to do something important.

So, the app is now randomly failing, even on a fresh Windows 10 installation.
The very last version 4.X.X.X.X was working so well.

JayRos wrote:
So, the app is now randomly failing, even on a fresh Windows 10 installation.
The very last version 4.X.X.X.X was working so well.

Not that much difference between last version of 4 and 5 I wouldn't think. When you fresh installed, did you install other asus utilities? Might be one that is needed for full function. Or you might need to install some VC++ libraries.