Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

caothic wrote:
Hi
Ill try to uninstall and install armourycrate and it doesnt work. Uinstall tool start and disapear and dont do anything. If i try to install an error message promt and not works.

Error shows 504

I cant upload image

Go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
and delete zip/rar files and try again.

Suggestions for anyone having trouble uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate.

1) Check that you are using the latest version of the uninstaller tool and installation tool.
2) The internet connection must be good/reliable
3) If you have recently installed other software that might be related to the issue consider uninstalling it and try again with Armoury Crate
4) Revert bios to default settings and try again.
5) Check for windows updates

I've found a big problem with my ARGB Fans and Asus Aura. It worked fine until I've tested "adaptive colors" and selected the full screen in the screen zone selection. Since that, there's some instabilities, sometimes the sync don't work on all fans, sometimes the fans leds are off or flicker or are just in their default raimbow animation even if the sync is activated. They work fine in teir default raimbow animation when I start the PC or wake up from sleep mode but when Armoury crate take control of them, instabilities occur
I've an asus rog strix z690-f, a Ryujin 2 360 and cooler master masterfan MF120 halo
I've updated my drivers and tried uninstall/reinstall Armoury crate.

alexdr wrote:
I've found a big problem with my ARGB Fans and Asus Aura. It worked fine until I've tested "adaptive colors" and selected the full screen in the screen zone selection. Since that, there's some instabilities, sometimes the sync don't work on all fans, sometimes the fans leds are off or flicker or are just in their default raimbow animation even if the sync is activated. They work fine in teir default raimbow animation when I start the PC or wake up from sleep mode but when Armoury crate take control of them, instabilities occur
I've an asus rog strix z690-f, a Ryujin 2 360 and cooler master masterfan MF120 halo
I've updated my drivers and tried uninstall/reinstall Armoury crate.

please see MasterCs instructions in the first post of this thread.

Jimbo93 wrote:
Suggestions for anyone having trouble uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate.

1) Check that you are using the latest version of the uninstaller tool and installation tool.
2) The internet connection must be good/reliable
3) If you have recently installed other software that might be related to the issue consider uninstalling it and try again with Armoury Crate
4) Revert bios to default settings and try again.
5) Check for windows updates

can you check my post to see what you might find too?

Bakarilos wrote:
can you check my post to see what you might find too?

Im going to stay out of MasterCs thread b4 he gets riled up. 🙂

new laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (2022) FX507
RTX 3070
i7 12700h
install windows 10 home 21H2 os build 19044.1586

I have issue or bug with software Armoury Crate
issue:
1.I'm set profile manual to control fan speed then apply my laptop fan GPU only to 0 rpm on temp 80+ C
2.set manual and turbo profile usually often fps stutter/lag all game from 190fps to 60fps 1-2 sec such as Apex Legends

performance profile is normal no fps stutter/lag but asus tuf so very hot temp limit 87c always on GPU

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.12.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate service 5.0.8

After the last update, the keys have different functions. Some keys don't work. When I press the numpad 9 key, it says 8. Down key acts as esc. Esc key sometimes not working.

I have a Zephyrus G14 w nv 2060 with the anime matrix. Even when all anime matrix features are turned off, Lighting Service exe and service consume 1-2% of cpu constantly.

It is also using 817MB of RAM at this moment(just over 650MB working set). This seems unusually high considering anime matrix is not even turned on.

It did not do this until a recent update. I tried uninstalling all Armory Crate using the uninstall tool, then reinstalling. The same thing happens.

Is there a fix for this?

I have a ROG Theta 7.1 Headset. After recent update, the option for switching between Stereo and 7.1 is missing and the 96000Hz Frequency option in Channel mixer
dashboard is missing