Ill try to uninstall and install armourycrate and it doesnt work. Uinstall tool start and disapear and dont do anything. If i try to install an error message promt and not works.
Error shows 504
I cant upload image
I've found a big problem with my ARGB Fans and Asus Aura. It worked fine until I've tested "adaptive colors" and selected the full screen in the screen zone selection. Since that, there's some instabilities, sometimes the sync don't work on all fans, sometimes the fans leds are off or flicker or are just in their default raimbow animation even if the sync is activated. They work fine in teir default raimbow animation when I start the PC or wake up from sleep mode but when Armoury crate take control of them, instabilities occur
I've an asus rog strix z690-f, a Ryujin 2 360 and cooler master masterfan MF120 halo
I've updated my drivers and tried uninstall/reinstall Armoury crate.
Suggestions for anyone having trouble uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate.
1) Check that you are using the latest version of the uninstaller tool and installation tool.
2) The internet connection must be good/reliable
3) If you have recently installed other software that might be related to the issue consider uninstalling it and try again with Armoury Crate
4) Revert bios to default settings and try again.
5) Check for windows updates