Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Just noticed this thread so will add as Asus support in my country was not able to help much new g17 2022 edition laptop

Laptop Asus strix G17 G713RW 2022 edition. 6800h and 3070Ti
In Armoury crate(newest possible) Bios 310(newest) if I switch to Manual Mode I do not see CPU GPU slides to configure.
I have had installed AAConfig G713 RW provided by the Asus support but this did not helped.

https://i.ibb.co/q5FNtSy/Bez-tytu-u.png
I will send logs shortly.

hi
i have a problem with new update of armory crate
my loptop is tuf dash f15 rtx 3060 6gb - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz 3.30 -16gb ram
in this update speed of fan on silent or performance or turbo is same and cpu fan and gpu fan only get to 6000pm speed and this get very hot in games..going to 89-90c"....before fan speed was going to 7000pm an everything was fine...fans was like jet...
i really hope to finally an update fix this problem.... im afraid that tissue may damage my lovely tuf...
please help me if there is a way
thanks

Aura Creator no longer recognizes RAM after latest update. RAM still shows up in Armoury Crate under "Sync devices" and light up with basic effects, but advanced effects cannot be created using the RAM. Aura Creator used to recognize the RAM before the update.

After the latest version update aurasunc can't detect devices.

I've been a Rog strix flare user for 6 months, some keys stopped working after I updated Armory Create. (Num 8 refreshes the page, shift + 2 moves to the top line, the delete key is deactivated, the R key does the ctrl + a command) But when I delete the armory createi from my computer and restart, all the problems disappear.

Hello, these updates cannot be installed, or rather it says that they are installed and a reboot is needed, but after rebooting and checking, they again appear in the list for updating.

pashaparfeny wrote:
Hello, these updates cannot be installed, or rather it says that they are installed and a reboot is needed, but after rebooting and checking, they again appear in the list for updating.

I'm thinking you will need to uninstall with the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool and then reinstall it. I have had this happen before and that was the solution for me.

Jimbo93 wrote:
I'm thinking you will need to uninstall with the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool and then reinstall it. I have had this happen before and that was the solution for me.

Error in installer 504, and on Windows
Faulting application name: ROGLiveService.exe, version: 1.3.12.0, timestamp: 0x6209a8c4
Faulting module name: ROGLiveService.exe, version: 1.3.12.0, timestamp: 0x6209a8c4
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x00000000003e9f13
Faulting process ID: 0x1c9c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8385457f3a1ec
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Live Service\ROGLiveService.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Live Service\ROGLiveService.exe
Report ID: 9e7194a1-2141-4305-9617-8f431ca0bcb8
Full name of the failed package:
Code for the application associated with the failed package:

i have an amazing rgb PC machine based on X570 ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO.

my PC was working perfectly, and the RGB was great never a problem.

after all the latest updates (and bios upgrade to 4006) i found out i have a BIG problem.

first of all the RAM and asus RGB components (throne and headset) work but the case and strips and other rgb accessories DO NOT work! if selected in the SYNC department they are DARK and only STATIC works.

if i unselect the addressable led strip they are ON again but i cannot control them.

what to do?

i uninstalled and reinstalled everything but the same situation. it is definitely a software issue because last week everything worked perfectly

Hi
Ill try to uninstall and install armourycrate and it doesnt work. Uinstall tool start and disapear and dont do anything. If i try to install an error message promt and not works.

Error shows 504

I cant upload image