Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Motherboard - Asus 560 - G
I have the issue with the Asus Com Service starting and then failing. I try to manually restart but it just fails over and over again. I see the failure listed in event viewer listing ascomsvc failed to start.

I even did a fresh install of windows 10 on my pc then tried to install Armoury Crate Installer (dated 12-23-2021) but still same issue. Asus Com Service failure. Armoury Crate does not detect my motherboard.

patmoore24 wrote:
Motherboard - Asus 560 - G
I have the issue with the Asus Com Service starting and then failing. I try to manually restart but it just fails over and over again. I see the failure listed in event viewer listing ascomsvc failed to start.

I even did a fresh install of windows 10 on my pc then tried to install Armoury Crate Installer (dated 12-23-2021) but still same issue. Asus Com Service failure. Armoury Crate does not detect my motherboard.

if armoury crate doesnt install right on a fresh windows install, then that suggests to me that you should check you have all recommended drivers installed for your hardware. You know that windows does not do this. It is up to the user to put the manufacturers drivers in. Yes windows installs drivers but not always the preferred drivers. One other suggestion is if you are over clocking is to go with bios defaults no XMP other other tweaks until after you install software. Just a precaution.

Jimbo93 wrote:
if armoury crate doesnt install right on a fresh windows install, then that suggests to me that you should check you have all recommended drivers installed for your hardware. You know that windows does not do this. It is up to the user to put the manufacturers drivers in. Yes windows installs drivers but not always the preferred drivers. One other suggestion is if you are over clocking is to go with bios defaults no XMP other other tweaks until after you install software. Just a precaution.

Here is a thread where I talk about installing windows and armoury crate. Might be helpful.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?126457-The-automatic-prompt-to-install-Armoury-Crate-is-on...

You can check my other armoury crate troubleshooting thread for tips https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?126019-Jimbo%92s-uninstall-procedure-for-a-problem-free-re...

Installed Armoury Crate v5.0.10.0 which upon first run installs v5.0.11.0, this part works fine.

I have two devices that should be detected, one is my PG43UQ monitor and the other is my new ROG Ryujin II 360 AIO.

The AIO is appearing in the list but I cannot configure it until it has been updated, this is where my problem begins.
It appears that the AIO is trying to update the HAL but fails every time.

Here is the windows app log snippet:

Product: ASUS AIOFan HAL -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action verifyInstall, location: C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_AIOFan\, command: "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_AIOFan\AsusInstallVerifier.exe" -mv -d "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_AIOFan\hasher_x64.hash" -l "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_AIOFan\verify.log" -p [INSTALLFOLDER]="C:\Program Files\ASUS\Aac_AIOFan\ "

would appreciate any help with updating this device, thanks 🙂

armoury create v 5.0.11.0 failes every time with error code 0xa0100006 and cant seem to finde any info about it thanks

I get aura creator3.2.4.0 the installer incounted a error 0xa0600006 and armorycreate 5.0.11.0 the installer encounter an error 0xa0600006 when trying to install the update is there a fix for this

Hello
I'm having an issue with armoury crate
It's not opening after Installation
while install it never gives me any error or something.. just a smooth installation.. and When I open it it's just won't open
It's Stuck at loading For years
And even My motherboard and other peripherals are not getting detected my armoury crate and corsair ICUE too

Armoury Crate freezing up, not responding! I'm having to use Task Manager to end program!

armoury crate is a like covid variant, you think its over everything ok, no a new version comes up and again nothing works :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

after update to new version my anime matrix is exiting when entering. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times but it still doesn't work.