Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

The ROG Delta headset firmware isn't updating in Armory Crate, despite the computer being restarted. Keeps telling me to restart PC, Error Code 18. Headset no longer shows up in Aura Sync and struggles to be managed in "device" tab.
Current firmware: 0141;
Armory's update version: 0150;

Before the January 18 update to the other armory crate devices, it was working fine.

Vashnik wrote:
The ROG Delta headset firmware isn't updating in Armory Crate, despite the computer being restarted. Keeps telling me to restart PC, Error Code 18. Headset no longer shows up in Aura Sync and struggles to be managed in "device" tab.

Before the January 18 update to the other armory crate devices, it was working fine.

I would hold off on updating it anyway. 0150 completely broke sound quality on my Delta.

Vashnik wrote:

I am also getting this code trying to update the firmware for my ROG Delta. Maybe they pulled it out since people were reporting issues with sound quality? Hope it gets fixed soon so I can sync it again in Aura Sync.

boanjangnararmine wrote:
I am also getting this code trying to update the firmware for my ROG Delta. Maybe they pulled it out since people were reporting issues with sound quality? Hope it gets fixed soon so I can sync it again in Aura Sync.

Are you also having problems managing the ROG Delta headset in the "Devices" tab? Because Armory Crate just gives me an infinite loading loop instead of letting me change sound settings and lighting settings. So now I'm stuck with the "color cycle" setting or flipping the LED switch to the off position without being forced into going back to using "Armory II," which actually works far better than Armory Crate.

So much for consolidating software. I might have to go back to doing the same thing I had to do on my old computer: run Asus Aura for whatever devices that aren't supported by Armory II. At least I could fix the lighting settings that way.

Vashnik wrote:
Are you also having problems managing the ROG Delta headset in the "Devices" tab? Because Armory Crate just gives me an infinite loading loop instead of letting me change sound settings and lighting settings. So now I'm stuck with the "color cycle" setting or flipping the LED switch to the off position without being forced into going back to using "Armory II," which actually works far better than Armory Crate.

So much for consolidating software. I might have to go back to doing the same thing I had to do on my old computer: run Asus Aura for whatever devices that aren't supported by Armory II. At least I could fix the lighting settings that way.

Fortunately I am still able to manage the headset in the Devices tab and not getting the infinite loading loop. The only issue I have now is that the Delta was removed from Aura Sync because of the firmware update and the new firmware is refusing to complete. I'm going to continue to wait to see if it corrects itself if and when a new firmware update is released.

If that doesn't happen in a few weeks, I'll just run a full removal and clean install of armoury crate. I've had various issues with armoury crate over the last couple of years (my build practically uses every ROG device possible) and each time a clean install fixed everything right back up.

Vashnik wrote:

Darn my Armoury Crate is now encountering the infinite loading loop when I try to manage the Rog Delta from Devices now too. Did you ever find a solution? Hope this can get resolved soon.

My steps for the most success with the Armory Crate lighting feature:
If your Ram does not light up at all - Power down your PC, turn off the power supply. Hold down the power button to drain the capacitors. Turn power supply back on, reboot PC.
Turn off fast start up. Go to control panel/power/choose what the power buttons do/uncheck turn on fast start up.
Update to latest BIOS and chipset from ASUS website (sometimes the chipset version is older on the AMD site).
Update Nivida GPU drivers.
Hope this helps someone, best, Jim.

After reading through some of the thread I see that many people are having issues with device detection. With the recent update my Trident Z RGB is no long showing up in devices and is not detectable in Aura creator or Armoury Crate.

Ever since this update, my 3 standalone Aigo AR12 Pro fans have refused to light up or be shown in Aura Sync. The only fans that light up are the ones for the Aigo AIO. I've tried a lot of things, but they just won't light up.

After an update to Armory Crate, my Aura Sync is absolutely broken. Addressable LED strip stays at shutdown color, GPU lights stay off, and RAM isn't even detected. When I open the armory crate app, the LED Strips and GPU lights get fixed but still no RAM lights. I have to manually stop the LightingService from Task Manager, then Reselect a device in aura sync to fix the lights. Memory then shows up after restarting aura sync.