Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

IM2OTAKU4U wrote:
For anyone having issues where Memory was showing up in Amoury Crate, but not in Aura Creator, go check for updates in Aura Creator. I just mashed that button a few minutes ago and BAM! There was an update for Memory.....go figure!!? Everything is back to normal on my end.....for now.

I check for updates every day with no success. the ram memory is not detected. I am glad the update fixes yours.

I have reinstalled Windows 11. Then installed all ROG STRIX B550-XE drivers from rog.asus.com, installed last GeForce driver, and in the end - Armoury Crate. The app now working (it see my MB and even show Addressable LED strip which I don't have), but still doesn't see my Crucial RAM. Also I wrote email to Asus directly about the problem. I'm concluding that the problem in the Armoury Crate latest update. But I still didn't try CMOS reset and and remove/insert ram sticks - maybe it will help.

SubiXT wrote:
I check for updates every day with no success. the ram memory is not detected. I am glad the update fixes yours.

Same, no updates showing, no fix. Ram still doesnt show in Creator.

Few minutes ago I just noticed that my RAM LED stopped blinking. I opened Armoury Create and RAM is here, in Aura Sync "Sync devices" list! Incredible! This app just lives its own life! And something else appeared in the list of devices - some "Fan Extention Card II" - never see it before in devices list. And, in fact, I do not have this expansion card.

Upd. It's gone again. No memory and no "Fan Extention Card II". It's crazy app.

Sunnstede wrote:
Few minutes ago I just noticed that my RAM LED stopped blinking. I opened Armoury Create and RAM is here, in Aura Sync "Sync devices" list! Incredible! This app just lives its own life! And something else appeared in the list of devices - some "Fan Extention Card II" - never see it before in devices list. And, in fact, I do not have this expansion card.

Yes, its quite the challenge, lol. I think this delayed reaction is related to windows/ microsoft store or windows updates.

ImpetuousRacer wrote:
Same, no updates showing, no fix. Ram still doesnt show in Creator.

I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also filled out one of the forms (link in one of the previous thread responses https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA ) and submitted my issue.

IM2OTAKU4U wrote:
I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also filled out one of the forms (link in one of the previous thread responses https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA ) and submitted my issue.

I Also Have ran into RAM [G-skill Trident Z Neo ddr4] not showing in Aura Creator!!!, it shows up on armoury crate, but not Aura Creator

AJLWalton wrote:
I Also Have ran into RAM [G-skill Trident Z Neo ddr4] not showing in Aura Creator!!!, it shows up on armoury crate, but not Aura Creator

Exactly the same here...
Same RAM, same problem.

AJLWalton wrote:

Well....i'm about to throw in the towel. Everything was great after the memory update randomly appeared in aura creator. I didn't touch anything and now the "memory update" in creator just up and vanished. Back to ram showing up in armoury crate, but not on aura creator. WTF?!

Terepin
Level 8
If I didn't know better I'd say something outside of AC has changed. Software don't just stop working on its own, there is always a trigger of some kind.