Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

AndrasROG
Level 10
EDIT (FIXED): PLEASE IGNORE THIS REPORT, I REALIZED THAT THIS MQA PROCESS STILL DOES THE SOFTWARE UNFOLD ON TOP OF HARDWARE UNFOLD, SO I HAD TO DISABLE PASSTHROUGH MQA -- WHICH THEN SHOWED AN ONGOING MQA PROCESS IN MY DEVICE PAGE.

ASUS Rog Delta S Animate MQA status is N/A with MQA music from Tidal. This is despite enabling MQA passthrough and exclusive mode. I DO hear some audio difference, so maybe AC's indicator is broken?

After updating to 5.0.11.0, my G.SKILL RAM stopped showing up in Armoury Crate and reverted to its default rainbow pattern.

Motherboard: CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WIFI)
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 64GB 3600MHz CL14 RAM (F4-3600C14Q-64GTZN).

Uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate via the AC Uninstall Tool did not resolve the issue. I was able to resolve this and get the RAM syncable in Armoury Crate again by:

1.) Installing the latest version of G.SKILL's Trident Z Lighting Control Software
2.) Opening the G.SKILL Software
3.) Setting the RAM RGB to any of their included profiles
4.) Setting the RAM RGB back to their Default (rainbow) profile
5.) Closing the G.SKILL Software
6.) Opening Armoury Crate - the RAM now appears and is syncable

Prior to the 5.0.11.0 update my RAM always synced in Armoury Crate without issue and I never had to use G.SKILL's software.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.1.69.0
AacAudioHal 1.3.36.0
AacDisplay 1.2.20
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.3.17
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Weaver2
Level 7
My motherboard (Dark Hero VIII) simply no longer shows up in Armory Crate for Aura control. I have tried
1) Uninstalling with the uninstall tool and re-installing like twenty times
2) I have tried updating my motherboard bios
3) I have tried shutting off the PSU and letting the computer rest for a long time (15 minutes)
4) Turning the aura sync in the bios settings on and off

I'm going to fill out the bug report with the log

SubiXT
Level 8
for some reason, today Armoury Crate does not recognize my crucial Ballistix memory. it used to work fine before. I also received a FF qcode error. Once I uninstalled the code when back to normal.

UPD: Problem solved for now, after 2.1.2.3 update has arrived.

Recent Asus HAL update (version 20211230) broke AniMe Matrix and Aura Sync didn't recognize Maximus z690 Extreme motherboard.

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.4.0
ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.6
AacVGA 0.0.4.8
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

SubiXT wrote:
for some reason, today Armoury Crate does not recognize my crucial Ballistix memory. it used to work fine before. I also received a FF qcode error. Once I uninstalled the code when back to normal.

I also have this same issue since a recent update, same memory kit. x570 dark hero. I can control the memory with the Crucial Ballistix Mod utility without issue, but the kit is totally missing from Armoury Crate\Aura. Have tried uninstalls\reinstalls to no avail.

SubiXT wrote:

Im experiencing the exact same issue but i cant seem to find any solution to it atm.
When I boot up it doesnt detect my Ballistix RGB memory, the box is missing on the device pages, so I have to got the device tab and then my mobo (ROG x570) and then to adressable headers, click rescan and then the memory is found and sync and its back listed again but i have to do this on every reboot.
I recently had a Windows 11 update and i thought that was the reason it broke but im wondering if this was just an armoury crate update that made it go weird.

Today i'm tried to use some other software for LED (SignalRGb and OpenRGB) and now I can't even start Asus Armoury Crate. Crate just stuck on "Armoury Crate initialization wait.." screen (~ 10 minutes) and then on "Loading" screen (forever). Tried to remove Crate with Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool V2.0.1.0. Tried to remove remaining registry entries and directories and services. Nothing helps. This is just crazy, guys.

Darth_Jase wrote:
Im experiencing the exact same issue but i cant seem to find any solution to it atm.
When I boot up it doesnt detect my Ballistix RGB memory, the box is missing on the device pages, so I have to got the device tab and then my mobo (ROG x570) and then to adressable headers, click rescan and then the memory is found and sync and its back listed again but i have to do this on every reboot.
I recently had a Windows 11 update and i thought that was the reason it broke but im wondering if this was just an armoury crate update that made it go weird.

Same problem since new version 5.0:
Windows10 21H2 with all update
MB: ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero / latest bios Version 3904
RAM: Crucial Ballistix MAX RGB 4000

Memory, is missing on the device pages and nothing helps and tried : rescan / reinstall x4 times / fastboot turn off / bios reset / all drivers up to date / full power down drain

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.43.0
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.8.0
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Recently upgraded to the latest version 5.0.11.0 and all seemed well until I went in to Aura Creator to change color gradient. RAM went dark. Went back into Armoury Crate and noticed RAM had disappeared. Followed previous guides...used Armoury Crate uninstaller and went back thru with Revo Uninstaller Pro, and triple checked with Ccleaner. Updated to the latest BIOS for my ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO. Reinstalled Crate and Creator with the latest version from ASUS website. Got my RAM to show back up in Armoury Crate, but still no dice in Aura Creator. I've noticed that there is no DRAM Kit installed in Aura Creator? Not sure if that's the issue??!!

SYSTEM
RYZEN 9 5950X
X570 CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO (BIOS 3904)
32GB TRIDENT Z NEO
ASUS ROG STRIX 1070 OC

OS
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎8/‎23/‎2021
OS build 19044.1466
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

ARMOURY CRATE
Item Version
---- -------