cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v4.1.6.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major update is being rolled out. There are several improvement and new features, many of the issues reported have also been fixed.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Core service updates:
1. Armoury Crate Service v4.1.5
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v4.1.5
3. ROG Live Service v1.2.12.0
4. AURA Service (Lighting service) v3.05.06
5. AuraLayerManager (AURA lighting effect add-on) V0.0.16

New features:
1. Add new “Dashboard” for ASUS/ROG motherboard built-in system
2. Add “Manually update” function
3. Add ASUS account and product registration recommendation to build better service connection
4. Add a new pattern for Aura Sync - Rainbow effect
5. Enable multi-zone RGB keyboard light zone type
6. Support Microsoft narrator rule

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Optimize component update process & Fix update failed issues
2. Enhance Aura Sync - Starry Night effect for few devices
3. Enhance GUI layout and UI interactive behavior
4. Fix Aura Sync “smart mode” effect issue
5. Fix Corsair DRAM Aura Sync issue

Newly supported models:
1. [Keyboard] ROG Falchion NX, ROG Strix Scope NX, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Moonlight White
2. [Mouse] ROG Strix Impact II Moonlight White
3. [Headset, Headset stand] ROG Cetra II

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Many issues have been posted previously, but a very small percentage of people have PM'd me their log. If in doubt, just send a log and remember to record first. If the issue is after shutdown: provide a log for before shutdown and one after (2 logs). Thanks everyone!

Al3xG
Level 9
Aura Sync Dark mode always resets In-game lighting effects after PC reboot to ON even it was previously set to OFF. Another Aura sync modes work properly. Fix it please.

Al3xG wrote:
Aura Sync Dark mode always resets In-game lighting effects after PC reboot to ON even it was previously set to OFF. Another Aura sync modes work properly. Fix it please.

Explain
let me try to get that correct.
you press on (in game lighting effects and activate the dark? that is correct?

Did you create the profile for that game?

the game effects ONLY apply with asus sync is in place. not all games do that. The games that have the link for automatic aura effects are
Green Hell
the surge2
Tropico 6
Anthem
Pathfinder kingmaker
Eternity the last unicorn
Double kick heroes
Northcard
Ghostrunner
Genesis Alpha one
Those who remain
Song of horror Fear the presence
America Truck simulator
Euro truck simulator 2 legendary edition

If those are not , then that feature will not work and you have to make a custom one in the AC. If you use one of those games and do not want to use the lights, you need to disable that and then use dark.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
Explain
let me try to get that correct.
you press on (in game lighting effects and activate the dark? that is correct?

Did you create the profile for that game?

the game effects ONLY apply with asus sync is in place. not all games do that. The games that have the link for automatic aura effects are
Green Hell
the surge2
Tropico 6
Anthem
Pathfinder kingmaker
Eternity the last unicorn
Double kick heroes
Northcard
Ghostrunner
Genesis Alpha one
Those who remain
Song of horror Fear the presence
America Truck simulator
Euro truck simulator 2 legendary edition

If those are not , then that feature will not work and you have to make a custom one in the AC. If you use one of those games and do not want to use the lights, you need to disable that and then use dark.

No i don't have any games or custom profiles. I just notice that if you put the in games effect slider to OFF while usin Dark Mode so after PC restart this slider will be ON automatically. For example if i use Starry night mode and set this slider to OFF after PC restart it will stay in OFF state. Have i explained clear?

Gentry501
Level 7
1. G35CZ / M1PDKW00001003B
2. G35CZ Motherboard, ROG STRIX LC 360 RGB, ROG THOR 850P, ROG Strix Helios, ROG Delta S, ROG Chakram, ROG Claymore II, TUF Gaming RTX 3080, 16GB (x4) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series DDR4 4266, x4 Phanteks SK140 DRGB PWM fans - 140mm
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wireless Connection
5. No
6. 10.0.19043 Build 19043
7. Most current or second most current?
8. I was having issues downloading an update for one of my components (I don't remember which component) on Armoury Crate. I tried following the instructions, checking my internet connection and restarting my system. This didn't work. So, I attempted to uninstall Armoury Crate and Aura Creator. I believe I have may uninstalled some other applications that had the word "Aura" in it as well that I may have needed to keep. Now, when I attempt to reinstall Armoury Crate, the install's progress bar stops and sits in that position forever, or I get an Installation Failed message; 'Installation failed. Please Restart the system and check the Internet connection status before retrying.100". I have made multiple attempts on restarting my system with working internet connection. I have also tried using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool before restarting the system and attempting to reinstall.
10. Unable to include a log as I cannot install the software.

I'll tell you what. In Russia, the thing that torments ASUS with armory crate is called PIZDETS.

it's been 3 weeks now, and still getting this!!!!!!!!

I even contacted my ISP and they are saying there is nothing wrong with my connection!

jdjennings513 wrote:
it's been 3 weeks now, and still getting this!!!!!!!!

I even contacted my ISP and they are saying there is nothing wrong with my connection!

No no. This is a software problem that a lot in this group we have, and we got no answers or solutions.

jaskier_83 wrote:
No no. This is a software problem that a lot in this group we have, and we got no answers or solutions.

oh so this is a feature! Got it.. glad i spend all the money on the AIO and MOBO..

Javisoft
Level 7
I have not been able to correctly update the HAL of my ROG PUGIO I for a year and a half "thanks" to error 12. No matter what I do, it always fails .... Not to mention the errors with the Corsair memories, which do not appear (Vengeance RGB and RGB PRO).

We go for two years without solution version after version ...

This update completely removed any bass that this headset is capable of. Adjusting the sliders for the equalizer does NOTHING to improve bass quality.