cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v4.1.6.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major update is being rolled out. There are several improvement and new features, many of the issues reported have also been fixed.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Core service updates:
1. Armoury Crate Service v4.1.5
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v4.1.5
3. ROG Live Service v1.2.12.0
4. AURA Service (Lighting service) v3.05.06
5. AuraLayerManager (AURA lighting effect add-on) V0.0.16

New features:
1. Add new “Dashboard” for ASUS/ROG motherboard built-in system
2. Add “Manually update” function
3. Add ASUS account and product registration recommendation to build better service connection
4. Add a new pattern for Aura Sync - Rainbow effect
5. Enable multi-zone RGB keyboard light zone type
6. Support Microsoft narrator rule

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Optimize component update process & Fix update failed issues
2. Enhance Aura Sync - Starry Night effect for few devices
3. Enhance GUI layout and UI interactive behavior
4. Fix Aura Sync “smart mode” effect issue
5. Fix Corsair DRAM Aura Sync issue

Newly supported models:
1. [Keyboard] ROG Falchion NX, ROG Strix Scope NX, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Moonlight White
2. [Mouse] ROG Strix Impact II Moonlight White
3. [Headset, Headset stand] ROG Cetra II

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Many issues have been posted previously, but a very small percentage of people have PM'd me their log. If in doubt, just send a log and remember to record first. If the issue is after shutdown: provide a log for before shutdown and one after (2 logs). Thanks everyone!

Papey
Level 9
It hangs up on downloading other services and components, then says installation failed.

Got exactly the same pb for 2 weeks now... as many of us here :'(

Soter
Level 7
since yesterday I van not able to load the device page for ROG Spatha.

Hello @asus ? At least some kind of feedback on the issues would be nice. What is the next step for the software?

Papey
Level 9
So has anyone figured out why a lot of people can't run the installer successfully even after using the uninstaller????

Papey wrote:
So has anyone figured out why a lot of people can't run the installer successfully even after using the uninstaller????

Nope, only silence from ASUS so far.

Has anyone else tested this with the registry other than CPOWERS27 ?

@Asus, when will there be an answer to this problem from you? Or did I miss something? The support recommended to reinstall Win, that can't be serious, can it? If it works by removing entries from the registry, please tell us which ones to remove, or better yet, update your uninstall tool to completely uninstall Armoury Crate from the system and reinstall it.

JeffLo
Level 10
since day one of my x570 dark hero armory create has been giving me non stop problems, the only thing i need armory create to control is the mems rgb and the mobos rgb, but it will keep reseting not run properly and always conflicts with Lian Li L-connect , every now and then , had to uninstall armory create , will maybe try to use this later on if it ever gets fix
sorry to say this but the software developement of asus is so bad, even thier routers full of bugs

cainhs
Level 7
Saw an armoury crate update for ROG claymore 2.
Updated the following:
HTML version:2.11.04 Date: 2021/07/13
Device SDK version:2.01.11 Date: 2021/07/13
Then, my customised media key for Mute to "Mute microphone" is gone.

Key A has no issue.

Media Key does not show the customise option:

Workaround
Resize horizontal width until it is mobile view. Then we can customise the media key.

New update version 1.02.10 Datum 14.07.2021 (see photo1) unfortunately this update also does nothing. I select my mainboard and it appears only an endless loading bar (see photo3). What also surprises me, after the update, the old versions are still there (see photo2). Please @Asus, finally fix this, before version 4.1.6.0 everything worked! Why do not you get this more under control, what's going on?