cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v4.1.6.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major update is being rolled out. There are several improvement and new features, many of the issues reported have also been fixed.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Core service updates:
1. Armoury Crate Service v4.1.5
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v4.1.5
3. ROG Live Service v1.2.12.0
4. AURA Service (Lighting service) v3.05.06
5. AuraLayerManager (AURA lighting effect add-on) V0.0.16

New features:
1. Add new “Dashboard” for ASUS/ROG motherboard built-in system
2. Add “Manually update” function
3. Add ASUS account and product registration recommendation to build better service connection
4. Add a new pattern for Aura Sync - Rainbow effect
5. Enable multi-zone RGB keyboard light zone type
6. Support Microsoft narrator rule

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Optimize component update process & Fix update failed issues
2. Enhance Aura Sync - Starry Night effect for few devices
3. Enhance GUI layout and UI interactive behavior
4. Fix Aura Sync “smart mode” effect issue
5. Fix Corsair DRAM Aura Sync issue

Newly supported models:
1. [Keyboard] ROG Falchion NX, ROG Strix Scope NX, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Moonlight White
2. [Mouse] ROG Strix Impact II Moonlight White
3. [Headset, Headset stand] ROG Cetra II

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Many issues have been posted previously, but a very small percentage of people have PM'd me their log. If in doubt, just send a log and remember to record first. If the issue is after shutdown: provide a log for before shutdown and one after (2 logs). Thanks everyone!

Can no longer select CPU Frequency within Armory Crate to display on Ryuo 240 89043

Ryujin 360 has no CPU FREQUENCY in Armoury Crate

I watched the review shows that it had on Livedash Software but recently i went to see Ryujin 360 drivers but there is only Armoury Crate. So, By my guess Livedash is not support anymore right ?

Armoury Crate can detect CPU FREQ. properly, Would you put in Ryujin Hardeware Monitor please

Hi,
I am facing issues with keyboard lightning after the latest update of Armoury crate and Aura sync/creator apps. Some of my keyboard buttons like "D, ], ', END, PRTSC, = " are stuck to yellow colors only. If I change to red, white, or apply any other effects those buttons suddenly have stopped taking any other color apart from yellow, orange, deep yellowish. I haven't set any layer or fixed any color for those buttons from my side from the aura creator. Sometimes they never even take the set colors or sometimes they will take those colors after 30 minutes. Second, earlier I was able to apply effects from Armoury Creator inside the aura sync section without selecting sync (unchecking it) and then applying effects from the Aura effects section but now I have to always turn on the Sync option always.

Please fix this as it is becoming annoying. I have provided my details below. And I have attached an image of the incident where those buttons have different colors than the rest of the keyboard buttons

UPDATE: - On identying out of RGB colors it is not taking blue color at all on (0, 0, 255).

• Model - G532LW - Gaming NoteBook
  • Name - Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 2020 RTX 2070
  • Windows - 10 64 -bit
  • OS Build Ver - 19043.1055
  • BIOS-311
  • Region -India

--------------------

• Armoury Crate UWP App - 4.1.6.0
  • Armoury Crate Service - 4.1.5
  • Asus Keyboard HAL - 1.01.17
  • Aura Lightning Service - 3.05.06

• Warranty Status - Currently in warranty

Getting Installation Failed. Please restart the system and check the internet connection status before retrying.11, with the latest Armoury Crate installer
Ive restrated, same issue, internet connection is fine

Getting same BSOD as last version of Armoury Crate. System Service Exception: AsIO3.sys.
So much for buying an ASUS ROG Hero VIII(WiFi)mainboard, 32GB Teamgroup XTREEM ARGB memory and ARGB fans.. and cannot set any components

shine.vipul7 wrote:
Hi,
I am facing issues with keyboard lightning after the latest update of Armoury crate and Aura sync/creator apps. Some of my keyboard buttons like "D, ], ', END, PRTSC, = " are stuck to yellow colors only. If I change to red, white, or apply any other effects those buttons suddenly have stopped taking any other color apart from yellow, orange, deep yellowish. I haven't set any layer or fixed any color for those buttons from my side from the aura creator. Sometimes they never even take the set colors or sometimes they will take those colors after 30 minutes. Second, earlier I was able to apply effects from Armoury Creator inside the aura sync section without selecting sync (unchecking it) and then applying effects from the Aura effects section but now I have to always turn on the Sync option always.

Please fix this as it is becoming annoying. I have provided my details below. And I have attached an image of the incident where those buttons have different colors than the rest of the keyboard buttons

UPDATE: - On identying out of RGB colors it is not taking blue color at all on (0, 0, 255).

• Model - G532LW - Gaming NoteBook
  • Name - Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 2020 RTX 2070
  • Windows - 10 64 -bit
  • OS Build Ver - 19043.1055
  • BIOS-311
  • Region -India

--------------------

• Armoury Crate UWP App - 4.1.6.0
  • Armoury Crate Service - 4.1.5
  • Asus Keyboard HAL - 1.01.17
  • Aura Lightning Service - 3.05.06

• Warranty Status - Currently in warranty

Same problem problem here like this 7 keys in red light even with brightness in zero percent...

1. PC
2. Aura Sync products: Asus ROG Maximus XI Code, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: iCue
4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows?: No
6. Windows version & build: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1052)
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: I don't remember
8. Clear description of your issue: Motherboard HAL won't update. And I get a command prompt on my screen saying "'C:\ProgramData\Package' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
Also in the Device tab it says "This model is not currently supported" and in the Aura Sync tab nothing shows up.
9. Any screenshots of the issue: 89075
10. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFu9p7VXkZ392476xRlDYZPZYAPfpoAA/view?usp=sharing\

After the last two updates to armory crate my asus tuf 3070 leds dont work anymore.They did work for the last 6 months.The motherboard leds work fine.The gpu is detected but just wont come on.

After cleaning my system off of all ASUS software and installing this new version of Armoury Crate, the attached devices RTX 3090 and the Z490 mobo appear but won't load. Getting the error "Page Error". See attached screenshot. If I select the listed TUF Gaming Z490-PLUS (WI-FI) Armoury Crate moans "this model is not currently supported". Nice. If I select the RTX 3090 GPU I get the Page Error. What a bonus. It's just a foobar release. 🙂

The only way to fix this is to completely remove version 4.1.6.

Download Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool and run it. It was still a herculean task. Required some CCLeaner registry cleans. Multiple folder and file deletions. Roughly 2.5 hours of pure unadulterated hell.

Then wait for a bonified working Armoury Crate. Meaning, once they post new version 4.x.x you wait two weeks, come to the forum and survey the posts. If the posts are 90% positive, you install it.

Thanks,

The Macros I have set up for my ROG Chakram (Wireless) stick don't work anymore after update of the app and device updates. However keyboard input still works on the mouse.

Strix Z390-F Motherboard