cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v4.1.6.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major update is being rolled out. There are several improvement and new features, many of the issues reported have also been fixed.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Core service updates:
1. Armoury Crate Service v4.1.5
2. Armoury Crate Lite Service v4.1.5
3. ROG Live Service v1.2.12.0
4. AURA Service (Lighting service) v3.05.06
5. AuraLayerManager (AURA lighting effect add-on) V0.0.16

New features:
1. Add new “Dashboard” for ASUS/ROG motherboard built-in system
2. Add “Manually update” function
3. Add ASUS account and product registration recommendation to build better service connection
4. Add a new pattern for Aura Sync - Rainbow effect
5. Enable multi-zone RGB keyboard light zone type
6. Support Microsoft narrator rule

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
1. Optimize component update process & Fix update failed issues
2. Enhance Aura Sync - Starry Night effect for few devices
3. Enhance GUI layout and UI interactive behavior
4. Fix Aura Sync “smart mode” effect issue
5. Fix Corsair DRAM Aura Sync issue

Newly supported models:
1. [Keyboard] ROG Falchion NX, ROG Strix Scope NX, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL, ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Moonlight White
2. [Mouse] ROG Strix Impact II Moonlight White
3. [Headset, Headset stand] ROG Cetra II

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Many issues have been posted previously, but a very small percentage of people have PM'd me their log. If in doubt, just send a log and remember to record first. If the issue is after shutdown: provide a log for before shutdown and one after (2 logs). Thanks everyone!

Since installing this version of Armoury Crate my LED Strip bar connected to the RGB head of my Rampage VI Extreme is displaying wrong colors. When calibrating blue appears as purple and Green appears as a sickly yellow. Worked perfectly fine up until now. Why break something that wasnt broke before??

I have similar problems with fan control on Windows 10 (20H2 19042.985) after the update on my Desktop with a Crosshair Hero VIII X570 motherboard. AISuite III fails to start with the following error:

Uninstalled both AC and AI 3 and still don't have in OS fan control after reinstalling either or both. Even just running AI 3 after using the crate uninstall tool doesn't work. Whatever is loading overrides the BIOS set fan profiles as well. Disabling the fan service doesn't seem to help that either.

Turbine revolutions on G713 notebooks do not correspond to temperatures, at 80+ in boost mode they barely spin and work at 90-100% rpm only at 100 degrees, fix it pls and add the ability to edit these modes!

Hi,

I've same problems since the last update armoury crate.

- No screen in oled functions (black window) => Ryujin cannot open the options
- Fan Control of Ryujin 360 shows CPU Temp 0 c. And thats why the ryujin 360 is not cooling with new update.

So , go fix it quickly with an update and stop publish update with bugs or regressions, it's not serious on the part of asus teams.

Thanks

neo905 wrote:
Hi,

I've same problems since the last update armoury crate.

- No screen in oled functions (black window) => Ryujin cannot open the options
- Fan Control of Ryujin 360 shows CPU Temp 0 c. And thats why the ryujin 360 is not cooling with new update.

So , go fix it quickly with an update and stop publish update with bugs or regressions, it's not serious on the part of asus teams.

Thanks

Hi,
how u open the Ryujin contral fan function?

Kapten_Amirudin wrote:
Hi,
how u open the Ryujin contral fan function?

Hi, sometimes when you resize the armoury crate’s window the menu fan appears but the bugs are still present

Uninstall all using the uninstall tool, I have the Balteus Qi pad, Chakram mouse, Rog Maximus XI Extreme mobo
after future updates nothing would work, errors, peripherals wouldn't show at all, crashes.
make sure all is removed, then use the latest armory installer, do not update any drivers period.
now it shows the charge on my mouse in the taskbar and everything else is working too, before I couldn't even control the fans anymore, so I disabled fan control in services.

hi, the ROG logo on the I/O panel doesn't light up and the RGB 4pin doesn't work.. when in the bios the EC1 LED is not available and there's only EC2 LED for 3pin ARGB.. Is there a solution? Thank you.:(:(

My Spec :
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
Intel i5 8500
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB

It appears Armoury Crate is overriding Bios fan control on the Asus Prime X570-P.

Fans are louder and nothing I change in bios fixes it and I have to go into the fan control in armoury crate to get it to go silent.

never had to before.

User Center is not being loaded, it always says "Check your network - Try again".
And without successful login to user center; keyboard, mouse and other peripheral settings are not accessible.

Is it a common fault, or I am the only one facing with this.