When you delete Armoury Crate - use "Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool" and then install "Aura Sync". I don't have this problem anymore
1. PC / Laptop:
2. Aura Sync products:
Prime B450-Plus, TUF-RTX3080-O10G, TUF-RTX3060TI-O8G
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software:
4. Wired / wireless connection:
5. Reinstalled Windows?:
6. Windows version & build:
Version 21H1 Build 19043.985
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected:
8. Clear description of your issue:
Using a PciE x16-to-x1 converter (riser), both GPU ignores any RGB settings i.e. they always have their default RGB lights on, no matter what one in Armoury Crate changes.
Secondly, logging on to the pc via Microsoft RDP makes Armoury Crate to not seeing the GPUs. Usually only the MB and the 3080 show up in Aura Sync (see screenshot), sometimes after reboot however none of them shows up there. All three devices are however showing up in Devices, always.
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics