cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.3.7.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
Core services updates:
Armoury Crate Service v3.3.7
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.3.7
ROG Live Service v1.1.16.0
Lighting Service v3.04.32
ASUS Framework v2.0.2.2
AURA Lighting Effect add-on v0.0.14
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

New features:
-New AURA Performance Mode - For those with a masssive collection of ROG gear, this mode will make the lighting effect smoother.
-Motherboard:
*Addressable strip & devices (ARGB Gen2)
*Added AI MIC two-way noise canceling
*Added Hydrannode feature
-Laptop:
*Support single-color device lighting control
*Support Whisper mode for eGPU
*Win key lock & Armoury Crate key update
*Support for Multiwheel
-Peripherals:
*Support for "Configurable device settings when in AURA Sync mode" (selected models)
*Added "Power Consumption Notice"
*Added "Power management" feature for wireless devices
*[Mobile - Android] Added headset mobile remote configuration
**Realistic virtual surround sound effects
**Personalize the EQ profile settings
**Apply ROG preset audio profiles
**Monitor battery status of headsets

Support for new products:
[Keyboards] ROG Falchion
[Mice] ROG Keris
[Headsets] TUF H3 WIRELESS, ROG Cetra RGB, ROG Clavis
[Motherboards] Z590 series,*B560 series,*ROG Fan Controller for Z590 series
[Graphics cards] 3090 series, 3080 series, 3070 series, 3060 series
[Displays] ROG STRIX XG27AQ,*ROG SWIFT PG259QN,*ROG SWIFT PG259QNR,*ROG SWIFT PG32UQX,*ROG SWIFT PG279QM

Bug fixes:
Fixed App crash*issue*
Fixed device page "Page error" issue*
Fixed device bugs
Optimized device page loading performance
Optimized graphic asset & usage*
Enhanced the AURA Sync effect - Strobing*
Enhanced GUI*layout and UI interactive behavior
Updated device HAL & kits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

FlufflePuff1337 wrote:
There is a uninstall tool https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/
Don't bother manual uninstalling you end up with bad time, it sometimes takes reboot and another uninstall cos the uninstaller failed for some reason.

That's why I mention it, whether is manually or with their uninstall tool, It doesn't make any difference. In fact if you use their uninstall tool, you will see how much leftovers of folders and dlls are still behind, useless tool.
I have reinstalled everything # of times, absolutely nothing will make at least the RGB turn OFF feature back and this was mentioned in some of the post here I think.

Just a quick update: we will have a manual update option for Armoury Crate soon as requested by you guys.

Have you tried the performance mode?

AJLWalton wrote:
currently running Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0

wanted to report that a as of over 3 days an update to Armoury Crate v4 broke functionality of GSkill neo trident rgb function, it technically still works but it has created random flashes throughout the rgb strips on the ram sticks, even when set to static color mode.

Any assistance in the matter will be most appreciated

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Just a quick update: we will have a manual update option for Armoury Crate soon as requested by you guys.

Have you tried the performance mode?

Yes i have tried Performance mode as well, but to no avail

The latest version of the Aura Sync utility 1.07.84 does not see the illumination of the profile motherboard and thermaltake case fans.

The latest version of the Aura Sync utility 1.07.84 does not see the illumination of the profile motherboard and thermaltake case fans.

AJLWalton wrote:
currently running Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0

wanted to report that a as of over 3 days an update to Armoury Crate v4 broke functionality of GSkill neo trident rgb function, it technically still works but it has created random flashes throughout the rgb strips on the ram sticks, even when set to static color mode.

Any assistance in the matter will be most appreciated

I updated my armoury crate and now have the same issues with my G.Skill ram flashing randomly when rainbow mode is on.

Armour Crate version 4.0.8.0
Device Kit 2.0.2.6
Memory 2.0.2.6
Addressable LED Strip 2.0.2.6

camborambo
Level 7
Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop - PC
2. Aura Sync products - Armoury Crate 4.0.8.0
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - ICUE for ram, bitspower RGB hub 8xSplitter
4. Wired / wireless connection - Wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? No
6. Windows version & build - 10.0.19042 Build 19042
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Previous 3.X worked fine
8. Clear description of your issue - Dark mode used to work but doesn't look like it sends the signal anymore. I get default rainbow now.
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics - It won't let me upload

Rainbow effect is very broken with g.skill memory if you have 4 sticks 1 part will flash differently color out of sync randomly on 1 of the 4 sticks and always on a different stick, not just with my memory also fan rgb its not a perfect loop as if its randomly restarting effect, its very vissible and very noticeable with 4 sticks of ram, when i had corsair ram 1 rainbow went up 1 went down with it being controlled by armoury crate, while with 4 sticks of g.skill they all go down and it looks awfull it looks better if i unsync it and without issues im still wondering at this point why i run rgb software that cant even work properly, the last 2 armoury crate visions completly broke rgb effects

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.0.8.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.5.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.35
Armoury Crate lite service 4.0.12
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.26
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.6
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.4.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.1
KingstonDram 1.1.6
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.08
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.31.3
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AIO 1.0.0.10
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

I've been two week trying uninstalling / instal Armory crate and still nothing, the program doesn't detect any of my RGB devices ... Sad that Asus let it go so far.:šialený:

na_maew
Level 7
Armoury Crate latest version and Ryujin latest update it not fix the Ryujin LiveDash problem.
After ASUS release the Armoury Crate version 4.0.8. LiveDash of Ryujin not remember the latest setting. Hardware Monitor mode or Turn Off LiveDash after restart, or shutdown PC. When you turn on PC the LveDash show default ROG logo. I must open Armoury Crate for setting everytime. Ryujin HTML 1.03.11 update on 08/04/2021 it fix this problem only restart status but when you shutdown PC and turn on it still not remember the latest setting.
Yesterday (20/04/2021) Armoury Crate update the Ryujin HAL v.1.129 and Device SDK v.2.01.14 it still have this problem. It not remember latest LiveDash setting.

I want to know when will ASUS fix this problem...

I move from LiveDash + AuraSync to ArmouryCrate because it remember the latest setting when you restart or shutdown. It's not necessary to open program for setting every time when you turn on PC. But this version is No. You must setting everytime.....

M/B: Prime X299 Deluxe BIOS 3403
Ryujin 360
Windows 10 20H2 Latest Update