cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.3.7.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
Core services updates:
Armoury Crate Service v3.3.7
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.3.7
ROG Live Service v1.1.16.0
Lighting Service v3.04.32
ASUS Framework v2.0.2.2
AURA Lighting Effect add-on v0.0.14
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

New features:
-New AURA Performance Mode - For those with a masssive collection of ROG gear, this mode will make the lighting effect smoother.
-Motherboard:
*Addressable strip & devices (ARGB Gen2)
*Added AI MIC two-way noise canceling
*Added Hydrannode feature
-Laptop:
*Support single-color device lighting control
*Support Whisper mode for eGPU
*Win key lock & Armoury Crate key update
*Support for Multiwheel
-Peripherals:
*Support for "Configurable device settings when in AURA Sync mode" (selected models)
*Added "Power Consumption Notice"
*Added "Power management" feature for wireless devices
*[Mobile - Android] Added headset mobile remote configuration
**Realistic virtual surround sound effects
**Personalize the EQ profile settings
**Apply ROG preset audio profiles
**Monitor battery status of headsets

Support for new products:
[Keyboards] ROG Falchion
[Mice] ROG Keris
[Headsets] TUF H3 WIRELESS, ROG Cetra RGB, ROG Clavis
[Motherboards] Z590 series,*B560 series,*ROG Fan Controller for Z590 series
[Graphics cards] 3090 series, 3080 series, 3070 series, 3060 series
[Displays] ROG STRIX XG27AQ,*ROG SWIFT PG259QN,*ROG SWIFT PG259QNR,*ROG SWIFT PG32UQX,*ROG SWIFT PG279QM

Bug fixes:
Fixed App crash*issue*
Fixed device page "Page error" issue*
Fixed device bugs
Optimized device page loading performance
Optimized graphic asset & usage*
Enhanced the AURA Sync effect - Strobing*
Enhanced GUI*layout and UI interactive behavior
Updated device HAL & kits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

Hello there,
Is there currently a known bug with the Dark Hero and seeing Audio option in Devices in the latest Armoury Crate? I always get "Please Install the AI Noise-Cancelling Microphone Driver" when I try to open the Audio tab.

I have re-installed multiple times and formatted Windows for a clean install and still get the issue and am unable to access the Audio tab. I downloaded today's updated drivers 21/04/2021 but I still have the issue. I had to disable NoiseCancelingEngine.exe from Task Scheduler since it was conflicting with other devices and I cannot access the audio tab to adjust it properly.

Also as others have mentioned I also have G.Skill Trident Neo Z RAM sticks and I'm encountering flickering ram RGB when in any rainbow or movement effect like comet.

Thank you,
N

Melkesideck
Level 7
Armoury Crate V3.3.7.0

ISSUE:

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i9 @ 3.50GHz 30 °C
Skylake Technology 11900K
RAM
32.0GB
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI (LGA1200) 34 °C
Graphics
38GL950G (3840x1600@120Hz)
24GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 49 °C
Storage
9314GB Seagate ST10000VN0008-2PJ103 (SATA ) 31 °C
3726GB Samsung SSD 870 QVO 4TB (SATA (SSD)) 26 °C
931GB Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB (Unknown (SSD))
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

When i click "Tools" Armoury Create crashes.

Reinstalled windows (fresh install from bios) did all updates, installed GPU driver NVIDIA.
Downloaded Armoury crate installer Version 3.0.11.0 from support ASUS
After install i opened it and, clicked on Tools and then it crashed!
Also GPU will not sync with corsair software latest version.
Reinstalled windows "again" and installed AURA (latest version) and ICE (latest version) and all working like clock work no problems with syncing RGB etc

As ASUS will soon force us to use Armoury Crate as AURA will stop receiving updates soon so all these issues need to be resolved.
sorry for sideways photo
Cheers

JUST UPDATED TODAY 5/3/21 TO LATEST ARMOURY CRATE INTERNA UPDATES, BUT GSKIL RGB RANDOM FLASHING PROBLEM STILL EXIST. I JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS ON A 900 DOLLAR+ THREADRIPPER TRX40 M/B ZENITH ii EXTREME ALPHA

Any fix to clear this problem will be most appreciated, Thank you

AJLWalton wrote:
JUST UPDATED TODAY 5/3/21 TO LATEST ARMOURY CRATE INTERNA UPDATES, BUT GSKIL RGB RANDOM FLASHING PROBLEM STILL EXIST. I JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS ON A 900 DOLLAR+ THREADRIPPER TRX40 M/B ZENITH ii EXTREME ALPHA

Any fix to clear this problem will be most appreciated, Thank you

Yeah same its really annoying, i managed to fix it my self by deleting the asus rgb driver and replacing it with one from g skill but you really have to delete asus one, you dont want 2 rgb drivers to run at same time especially knowning the spd corruption issues that can occur with poor rgb software that could potentiantly be caused by these drivers as well.

Melkesideck wrote:
Armoury Crate V3.3.7.0

ISSUE:

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i9 @ 3.50GHz 30 ÃÃâ€*’‚°C
Skylake Technology 11900K
RAM
32.0GB
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI (LGA1200) 34 ÃÃâ€*’‚°C
Graphics
38GL950G (3840x1600@120Hz)
24GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 49 ÃÃâ€*’‚°C
Storage
9314GB Seagate ST10000VN0008-2PJ103 (SATA ) 31 ÃÃâ€*’‚°C
3726GB Samsung SSD 870 QVO 4TB (SATA (SSD)) 26 ÃÃâ€*’‚°C
931GB Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB (Unknown (SSD))
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
High Definition Audio Device

When i click "Tools" Armoury Create crashes.

Reinstalled windows (fresh install from bios) did all updates, installed GPU driver NVIDIA.
Downloaded Armoury crate installer Version 3.0.11.0 from support ASUS
After install i opened it and, clicked on Tools and then it crashed!
Also GPU will not sync with corsair software latest version.
Reinstalled windows "again" and installed AURA (latest version) and ICE (latest version) and all working like clock work no problems with syncing RGB etc

As ASUS will soon force us to use Armoury Crate as AURA will stop receiving updates soon so all these issues need to be resolved.
sorry for sideways photo
Cheers

I have had this problem so many times that i actually dread updating crate as i know it'll happen again....

I use icue 3xx, do not use v4xx as it will not work correctly.

You want to completely uninstall icue, all folders, clean the registery etc. Set up armoury crate and so on.

Go into windows settings > start up / background apps and turn off armoury crate so it does not start in the background.

It's hard to remember this part, but i believe i opened task manager, went into services and stopped all the asus services like armoury crate service, asus updater and com service, lighting service, rog service.
Install icue, preferably run as an administrator and do not run the program. Make suer armourycrate is set NOT TO run at start up. Restart windows, launch icue. It can takea few seconds to a minute for the software to detect the asus stuff.
If it does not show, go into icue settings and disable and enable plugins. If this does not work, force close icue using task manager. Releanch and it should work.

You might have to delete your lighting profile and make a new one with lighting link.

My only issue now is that icue doesn't change the asus gpu aio fans on the waterblock but the gpu rgb is controlled fine.

edit - it took me two days to work this out after multiple attempts of deleting armoury crate, restore points and so on. sort it out asus

Gabbatek wrote:
I have had this problem so many times that i actually dread updating crate as i know it'll happen again....

I use icue 3xx, do not use v4xx as it will not work correctly.

But does iCue work with everything Asus or just the motherboard? I had 5 devices working through Armoury Crate when it was working. Can't be bothered to set up iCue if only for the motherboard and then nothing else will work ... thanks.

On Ram flicker problem:
I deleted "Armory Crate" and "Aura Creator" (use "Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool"), then install "Aura Sync" 1.07.84.
Yes, there are fewer possibilities, but the problem is gone, I can also configure Ram and everything else + CPU load is HIGHLY reduced.

GodZill4 wrote:
On Ram flicker problem:
I deleted Armory Crate and Aura Creator, then install Aura Sync 1.07.84.
Yes, there are fewer possibilities, but the problem is gone, I can also configure Ram and everything else + CPU load is HIGHLY reduced.

Thanks, I ended up doing the same, I'm going to stick to this while I wait for the G.Skill ram issue to be resolved.

Edit: Last night the issue appeared to be resolved with the stand alone Aura Sync program, although this morning after a restart my G.Skill Neo ram is doing the same flickering glitch problem.

Samurai_dk wrote:
Thanks, I ended up doing the same, I'm going to stick to this while I wait for the G.Skill ram issue to be resolved.

Edit: Last night the issue appeared to be resolved with the stand alone Aura Sync program, although this morning after a restart my G.Skill Neo ram is doing the same flickering glitch problem.

When you delete Armoury Crate - use "Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool" and then install "Aura Sync". I don't have this problem anymore

The irony for me is that my GSkill RAM is one of two devices that still actually work via Armoury. It's the motherboard, Ruyjin, case fan and LED strip that have stopped working.