cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.2.4.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

Core services updates:
Armoruy Crate Service v3.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4
Lighting Service v3.04.24
ROG Live Service v1.1.10.0

New features:
Support for headset firmware update
"App diagnosis" utility update
Updated display for connected wireless devices (only device in use is shown when both dongle and USB cable connected)
Gaming laptop:
- Read AMD voltage via BIOS
- Audio solution
- Tablet mode
- Whisper mode
- AniMe Matrix Halloween gift
Enhanced device configuration page loading time

Support for new products:
Gundam Series (Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Headset stand, Motherboard, AIO Cooler, Graphic Card)
[Peripheral] ROG Delta S, ROG Delta ORIGIN, ROG FALCHION, ROG KERIS WIRELESS
[Display] ROG SWIFT PG329Q, ROG Strix XG32VC, ROG Swift PG259QN

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

flyinion
Level 12
Well, it was good while it lasted. Installed the newest Device Kit/HAL/etc. from 1-7-21 for my X570H and now the devices section where you can select the motherboard/etc and tell the software how many LED's are on the strips just spins. That was after a reboot which was not prompted for but done anyway because before the reboot I tried to go in there and it said I needed an update after installing the mentioned updates just a minute before.

varnavas
Level 7
87507 after i update my sound driver this showing in my driver section in armoury crate can someone explane me this why happened ?

decomush
Level 7
Hi there, I'm having some problems with aura creator and armoury crate.

I have an Rog Strix RTX 3070 and it basically resets its lightning at restart when I'm setting it up through armoury crate.
I can make it stay through aura creator but the rainbow effect in aura creator and armoury crate are different. It's like aura creator doesn't recognize the vga as addressable RGB.

I explain it better in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uyV9MbD1zA

The main thing that I'm looking for is to have the rainbow effect working on aura creator in the same way it works on armoury crate devices tab.
Already tried to uninstall and reinstall both softwares and still have the same problem.

armoury crate version: 3.2.4.0
rog strix RTX3070 aura creator version: 2021/01/08
aura creator version: 2.1.3
vga kit aura version: 20200923

decomush wrote:
Hi there, I'm having some problems with aura creator and armoury crate.

I have an Rog Strix RTX 3070 and it basically resets its lightning at restart when I'm setting it up through armoury crate.
I can make it stay through aura creator but the rainbow effect in aura creator and armoury crate are different. It's like aura creator doesn't recognize the vga as addressable RGB.

I explain it better in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uyV9MbD1zA

The main thing that I'm looking for is to have the rainbow effect working on aura creator in the same way it works on armoury crate devices tab.
Already tried to uninstall and reinstall both softwares and still have the same problem.

armoury crate version: 3.2.4.0
rog strix RTX3070 aura creator version: 2021/01/08
aura creator version: 2.1.3
vga kit aura version: 20200923

Hi there. Since your problem is relating to when you login to windows I would like to ask if you’re running any other startup programs that may be conflicting with the lighting of your graphics card? Example : X1 or any other GPU programs?

mysticode
Level 7
Can AC connect to EVGA's Precision software at all?

mysticode
Level 7
Bump!

Thanks asus now i cant control 1 of my ledstrips anymore are you guys ****ing morons or what YOU BEEN BREAKING THIS SOFTWARE EVERY ****ING UPDATE SO FAR GET YOUR ****ING HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES YOU ****ING MORONS.
I HAVE 2 LED STRIPS I CAN ONLY CONTROL 1 LED STRIP 1 HAS 7 LEDS THE OTHER ONE HAS 28 HOLY ****ING **** I CANT SCALE DOWN 7 LEDS TO 28 IT WILL LOOK CRAP CAN YOU FOR GOD SAKE FIRE YOUR ENTIRE SOFTWARE TEAM AND HIRE BUNCH OF CAPABLE PEOPLE !

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.3.7.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.16.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.32
Armoury Crate lite service 3.3.7
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.16
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.69.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.1
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.06
CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury Crate version 3.3.7.0 has rolled out. A new dedicated issue-reporting thread will be created soon. This thread is now closed.