cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.2.4.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

Core services updates:
Armoruy Crate Service v3.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4
Lighting Service v3.04.24
ROG Live Service v1.1.10.0

New features:
Support for headset firmware update
"App diagnosis" utility update
Updated display for connected wireless devices (only device in use is shown when both dongle and USB cable connected)
Gaming laptop:
- Read AMD voltage via BIOS
- Audio solution
- Tablet mode
- Whisper mode
- AniMe Matrix Halloween gift
Enhanced device configuration page loading time

Support for new products:
Gundam Series (Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Headset stand, Motherboard, AIO Cooler, Graphic Card)
[Peripheral] ROG Delta S, ROG Delta ORIGIN, ROG FALCHION, ROG KERIS WIRELESS
[Display] ROG SWIFT PG329Q, ROG Strix XG32VC, ROG Swift PG259QN

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

1. PC : ROG Rampage VI Encore
2. Aura Sync products: ROG Rampage Encore VI motherboard, monitor (ug27u), ROG Strix flare keyboard, ROG strix RTX2080TI x2, Asus Thor1200 Power Supply,
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Memory Ram Gskill but the software is only asus armory crate
5. Reinstalled Windows?: YES
6. Windows version & build: Windows 10 20H2 & 19042.630
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: 3150
8. Clear description of your issue: Today my motherboard upgrade worked. But I still don't see the Ram and the video cards and sync with the keyboard always breaks. Only My update for xg27uq is in Loop
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate lite service 3.2.4
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.15
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.69.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.35
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.54
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

Im getting lot and lot of crash event with this update on my asus s17 (GX701LV). I have the latest bios and on both version of windows, 1909 and 2004 there is the same problem. Here is only a few one showing up:

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice\dll\SwAgent\ArmourySwAgent.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ArmourySwAgent.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.6
Application Timestamp: 5e815e25
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.1139
Fault Module Timestamp: 6a8e6b97
Exception Code: c000041d
Exception Offset: 00114662
OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: b04f
Additional Information 2: b04f94384e3d46bcd0f52aa17d9ccad3
Additional Information 3: 7d8e
Additional Information 4: 7d8eabdf6fff0dfdc7c050124fec5dea
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 0e8c539f1e7eb7f63253415ae98360be (1320470974470250686)

Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\ASUS\ARMOURY CRATE Service\ArmouryCrate.UserSessionHelper.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ArmouryCrate.UserSessionHelper.exe
Application Version: 2.7.6.0
Application Timestamp: 5eafb4b2
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.1171
Fault Module Timestamp: 103a4719
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000001cc83
OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: ac05
Additional Information 2: ac0507478d1c5bd693cfc4fe3987e900
Additional Information 3: ac05
Additional Information 4: ac0507478d1c5bd693cfc4fe3987e900

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 17db59c2134bb7cc6bbea0223d7bad58 (1999211353519926616)

1. PC / Laptop: Asus Rog Strix x570-e, Ryzen 7 3800x
2. Aura Sync products: strix x570-e motherboard, rog strix RTX 2080 super, rog thor 850 platinum psu, strix fusion 700 headset, strix flare keyboard, rog spatha mouse.
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: I am not using any other software for lights, peripheral, or audio. The audio drivers in the x570-e section are out of date and I'm not using any alternatives because they conflict with armoury crate because i'm using a strix fusion 700 headset. I wouldn't be able to change the sound effects in the audio section for my headset in armoury crate if i install the other audio drivers like realtek and sonic studio etc. It conflicts with the nahimic driver that armoury crate uses so I don't install anything except armouty crate. The only thing i have installed is the current chipset drivers, AI suite 3, ram cache III, rog cpu-z, and asus-ai charger all from the drivers section on the asus website for my strix x570-e motherboard. My ram kit is a gskill trident z neo model F4-3200C16Q-32GTZN. I have no issues with the aura sync on the ram or the DOCP settings in BIOS version 2802. I have chosen not to use the beta bios of 2812. My case is a Thermaltake View 51ARGB and I'm using a thermaltake TH360 AIO cpu cooler from them as well. Both are working as expected. I don't have a problem with aura sync for any devices and the aio cooler is performing as expected. The only problem is the audio drivers section for the strix x570-e as it conflicts with armoury crate.
4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?: Yes, I am using a fresh windows install
6. Windows version & build: Window 10 Pro 20H2 19042.630
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: I don't remember a version that worked as expected.
8. Clear description of your issue: In addition to the above issue with the strix x570-e audio drivers being out of date and not working with armoury crate. I have found 2 that I would like to address. First a problem with the strix flare keyboard. When the keyboard is in aura sync mode and I use the scroll wheel for volume or touch any of the media keys next to it the keyboard will go out of aura sync and switch to the default profile instead of staying on profile one.
The next problem is with the rog Spatha mouse. Any time I try to change a setting for the rog spatha in the performance or calibration section the the app times out or faults and I can't change any settings with the rog spatha mouse.

9. Any screenshots of the issue: No. found it difficult to capture.
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.: I will PM you a log.

Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

1. PC / ROG Maximus XII Extreme - i9 10900K
2. Aura Sync products ROG Maximus XII Extreme, ROG Strix RTX 2080ti , ROG RYUJIN 360, ROG AURA Terminal, G.Skill 64 GB RAM Trident Z neo, Thunderbolt Extension Card, Alpenföhn fan 4 x , ROG Thor Powerunit 850
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software -
4. Wired / wireless connection - wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? -New clean install
6. Windows version & build win10 2004 - Build 19041.630

I configured all the 5 hardware options of the ryujin . The CPU cooler shows the infos as configured. Now I shut down win10. After a new start some timne later the Ryujin shows the ROG animation on the CPU cooler. I have to open amoury crate , go to config OLED options of ryujin - click the picture or animation button and directly bacl to hardware monitor . Now the OLED on the cpu cooler shows the former configured Info again. The same again after an new start of windows. Very annoying. The WB Flow rate attribute doesn't indicate anything but "0".
in the armoury crate sync section my G.Skill Trindent neo Z is listet but with an chinese ? font. (this was better in an earlier version of the software).
In the tool section there are translation issues. I use the german language setting and I think there are some netherland wordings displayed. The "einzelen kit" is not german and the whole footer in the BIOS section is definitly also not german.

I bought Ryujin 360 in feb 2020 and want to se my stats but it never works and just showing rog gif. Nothing seems to be fixed and everybody seems to have somekind of trouble. Its time to fix this faulty corrupt software because it never work!

FIXED:
After installing today the new armoury crate driver for the Motherboard , the Aura function returns to the graphic card.

THX 4 fixing it.

Item Version
-------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
AacAudioHal 1.3.18.0
AacVGA 0.0.3.0
KingstonDram 1.0.28
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

-------------------------

1. PC / ROG Maximus XII Extreme - i9 10900K
2. Aura Sync products ROG Maximus XII Extreme, ROG Strix RTX 2080ti , ROG RYUJIN 360, ROG AURA Terminal, G.Skill 64 GB RAM Trident Z neo, Thunderbolt Extension Card, Alpenföhn fan 4 x , ROG Thor Powerunit 850
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software -
4. Wired / wireless connection - wired
5. Reinstalled Windows? -New clean install
6. Windows version & build win10 2004 - Build 19041.630

First everything works fine. Then the ROG Strix RTX 2080ti turn in an permant slowly flashing modus with red. Allother components are fine in the rainbow modus .No way to change the bevahiour. of the card. I think this issue is connected to turning the PC completley off. Same issue - other card. See also post #53 from Al3xG in this forum. He describes the same effect.

@MasterC@ROG
from THREAD: ARMOURY CRATE V3.1.5.0 / V3.1.6.0

"The bug where media keys and the volume control cause the profile to be switched to default will be resolved within 2 weeks. Please bear with us while that is being tested and implemented."

Any news about this bug?

I don't know if I'm posting in the right section since I have a TUF Gaming ASUS and not the ROG one. I don't know much about these things but...

I've been having a lot of issues and troubles fixing the problem for Armoury Crate Service and I uninstalled everything rebooted etcetera...
Framework for ASUS, ROG Live Service, all those including Armoury Crate service and reinstalled and rebooted on each program asking me to reboot and not installing all at once and rebooting though I reinstalled all those then installed armoury crate setup and tried many other ways to install as in the order which program come first and yet the service error still occurs and I'm on the latest Build on Windows 10... thank you!

Please note that I was able to confirm with at least 2 other Reddit users (here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/jvo5hx/asus_armoury_crate_volume_switching_randomly/ ) that they were having the same problem:

1. PC
2. Aura Sync products: Armory Crate software, other hardware is irrelevant because this happens whether I manually make changes to volume in Windows software or on my keyboard's volume keys. The Aura Sync products are my motherboard: TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI) and my graphics card: ASUS TUF RTX 3080 OC
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Isolated out already. Not relevant.
4. Wired / wireless connection: Caused by software, not relevant.
5. Reinstalled Windows?: Yes
6. Windows version & build: Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: None.
8. Clear description of your issue:

Problem: Windows' systemwide volume seemed to be changing 'randomly' until I tested further to learn that there was a volume setting in each of the Scenario Profiles in Armoury Crate. I disabled all of those for each of the apps that should launch profiles, but now any time I switch to an app that doesn't have a profile set, the Windows volume will revert to whatever volume was when I was previously not in any of the scenario profiles.

Example:

• Set no profile for File Explorer. (Or replace 'File Explorer' below with any app in your testing setup that does no have a profile.)
  • Set a profile for Chrome where System Configuration > Volume is not checked, so no volume changes should occur when switching to Chrome.

• In File Explorer, with no Scenario Profiles, set Windows volume to 10.
  • Switch to Chrome, scenario profile is set properly and Volume stays at 10. (Expected)
  • While still in Chrome, start some video or music up, and change Windows volume to 30.
  • Click back over to File Explorer and wait a couple seconds.
  • Armory crate changes Windows volume back to 10. (Not expected)
  • Armoury crate also doesn't change the lighting to anything (Not expected, but kind of a different problem altogether)
  • Click back over to Chrome.
  • System volume is still at 10. (Not sure if expected, but made this harder to troubleshoot.)

To be clear, this is definitely not the Windows Sound > Communications > Windows can automatically adjust the volume... setting, as that one is off.

I saw a mention in these forums about changing the output device's "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" setting, but changing that and restarting also didn't change anything for me.

Side note: We could work around this problem if there was a 'default profile' feature, which Armory Crate would use when switching to every app and Windows feature that doesn't have a profile. Or, if there was a setting flag to completely disable any volume changes made by Armoury Crate, because I always want manual control.

I dont have a home button I cannot see any system information, I would like to know the temperature for the AiO Coolant. This is a clean install and I still have no home tab.