11-12-2020 12:16 AM
12-03-2020 10:46 PM
1. PC / Laptop - PC (ROG Z390 E Gaming)
2. Aura Sync products - Z390E, RTX Strix 3070 OC,XPG D60 RAM,ROG Strix Scope TKL,ROG XG32VQR,XPG S40 SSD
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - None
4. Wired / wireless connection - Wireless
5. Reinstalled Windows? - No
6. Windows version & build - Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.662
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - Yes all works flawlessly on 188.8.131.52
8. Clear description of your issue - Motherboard currently not supported and addressable component not show up.
9. Any screenshots of the issue - Yes
12-19-2020 06:50 PM
12-04-2020 02:20 AM
12-06-2020 10:47 PM
Clean install of windows and armory crate, the home tab appears to be missing, i'd like to monitor the coolant temps for the LC AiO.
ROG Strix Z490-E
ROG Strix LC 360 RGB
I've noticed a few users having this same issue with the disappearance of home tab but no one knows a fix.
Can anybody at all help please???????
12-06-2020 08:14 PM
After istalling it my ROG Gladius 1 whel and logo rgb buttons not light up anymore even factory resset not helping firmware v. 1.29.
12-07-2020 12:55 AM
12-07-2020 01:48 PM
12-07-2020 02:43 PM
LightingService still creates Event 51 Error: "An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation." on startup with Kingston A2000 Nvme Drive. That makes various services crash on startup and ultimately leads tp system file corruption in the long run. Will anything be done to remedy this issue ? This plagues my system for 9 months now. If you can guide me, i can send you any logs needed.