cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.2.4.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

Core services updates:
Armoruy Crate Service v3.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4
Lighting Service v3.04.24
ROG Live Service v1.1.10.0

New features:
Support for headset firmware update
"App diagnosis" utility update
Updated display for connected wireless devices (only device in use is shown when both dongle and USB cable connected)
Gaming laptop:
- Read AMD voltage via BIOS
- Audio solution
- Tablet mode
- Whisper mode
- AniMe Matrix Halloween gift
Enhanced device configuration page loading time

Support for new products:
Gundam Series (Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Headset stand, Motherboard, AIO Cooler, Graphic Card)
[Peripheral] ROG Delta S, ROG Delta ORIGIN, ROG FALCHION, ROG KERIS WIRELESS
[Display] ROG SWIFT PG329Q, ROG Strix XG32VC, ROG Swift PG259QN

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

There is no way to download the services required.

Hi.. i have asus rog scar iii g731gv with latest armoury crate app 3.2.4.0 and i can't find how to display TGP on cpu and gpu in homepage stats87074

1. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
2. ROG Strix Evolve
3. N/A
4. Wired
5 .Yes
6. Windows 20H2 19042.662
7. v3.0.4.0 (not sure)

8. (a) There Are several issues that I'm having right now, These are performance issues, GameVisual changes the colour modes very slowly when
using the keyboard shortcut Fn + v (30seconds), and when press repeatedly, it will cycle non-stop. This is very annoying. Another
performance issue is the modes (Silent, performance, turbo) message when starting up the computer appears very slowly (30 seconds to 1
minute after powering on the laptop).

(b) The second issue, when waking up the laptop from sleep, the rgb keyboard backlight turns off sometimes. This happens randomly. I have to
turn on the keyboard lighting manually after I wake up the laptop from sleep.

(c) The third issue, when changing the volume, the scenario profiles i chose stops getting highlighted (This means it's been reset maybe?).

9. Screenshot referring to issue (a)

Screenshot referring to issue (c)

10. I have sent a PM

Thank you for your time.

1. PC
2. Aura Sync products Asus ROG Strix z370-f gaming,deepcool 360 rgb led strips,XPG ADATA SSD, Asus Rog Strix GTX1080-A8G,Amd Wraith Prism Stock Cooler
3. only Razer Synapse
4. Wired connection
5. Coming from fresh install
6. 202H latest update
7. Asus Aura Sync 1.07.79v2.1(had issues with stuttering color but all devices showed up)

8. **So 1 month earlier i downloaded armory to see if it finally fixed from the bugs of aura sync issues and upgrade to the new program played for some time and suddenly after an update everything disappeared so i did a very clean uninstall with the tool at the moment you had and revo uninstall for any traces left and gone back to Aura Sync edition i said above and everything where showing up.**
First IssueSo today i download armory again to try and see if any update fixed it and yes most issued i had with aura sync where fixed like the laggy animations of leds and other random issues but i realized XPG Adata SSD where not showing up on aura sync Devices tried to update from armory settings but everything were up-to-date
Second issue (The new Aura Creator is cool)But it only shows me the motherboard and nothing else(while writing the report ram showed up somehow gpu still nothing) played a bit it was fun but only worked with the mobo(and mobo attached ledstrips/cpu fan)
Third issue(If its an actual issue) Led Strips/Cpu Cooler dont pop up as different devices but stick with mobos led colors
9.Armory Devices( https://prnt.sc/vx6g40 ) Aura Creator( https://prnt.sc/vx6l6n )
10.Log File ( https://we.tl/t-FjW69ex02M )

Good to hear most of the bugs were resolved. Please check the FAQ for the supported product list: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042484.
The supported list is growing, but some may not be added like older graphics cards due to performance limitations (GPUs released since GTX 16XX have less delay).

FateChanger wrote:
1. PC
2. Aura Sync products Asus ROG Strix z370-f gaming,deepcool 360 rgb led strips,XPG ADATA SSD, Asus Rog Strix GTX1080-A8G,Amd Wraith Prism Stock Cooler
3. only Razer Synapse
4. Wired connection
5. Coming from fresh install
6. 202H latest update
7. Asus Aura Sync 1.07.79v2.1(had issues with stuttering color but all devices showed up)

8. **So 1 month earlier i downloaded armory to see if it finally fixed from the bugs of aura sync issues and upgrade to the new program played for some time and suddenly after an update everything disappeared so i did a very clean uninstall with the tool at the moment you had and revo uninstall for any traces left and gone back to Aura Sync edition i said above and everything where showing up.**
First IssueSo today i download armory again to try and see if any update fixed it and yes most issued i had with aura sync where fixed like the laggy animations of leds and other random issues but i realized XPG Adata SSD where not showing up on aura sync Devices tried to update from armory settings but everything were up-to-date
Second issue (The new Aura Creator is cool)But it only shows me the motherboard and nothing else(while writing the report ram showed up somehow gpu still nothing) played a bit it was fun but only worked with the mobo(and mobo attached ledstrips/cpu fan)
Third issue(If its an actual issue) Led Strips/Cpu Cooler dont pop up as different devices but stick with mobos led colors
9.Armory Devices( https://prnt.sc/vx6g40 ) Aura Creator( https://prnt.sc/vx6l6n )
10.Log File ( https://we.tl/t-FjW69ex02M )

1. PC / Laptop
= G531GW

2. Aura Sync products
=
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.2.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.10.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.24
Armoury Crate service 3.2.5
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.4.0

3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
=
None related to problem

4. Wired / wireless connection
=
Both work, now on wired

5. Reinstalled Windows?
=
No

6. Windows version & build
=
20H2

7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
=
Before 20H2 and before Armoury Crate 3.4.0?

8. Clear description of your issue
=
My fan is running TOO much and TOO fast during (balanced) Windows mode.
Before the windows update or Armoury Crate update, in the Windows mode, the fan would only start at around ~55C slowly.
During idle, the fan would just stop as the temperature hovered around 48~ 52C. The fan would only start when I started gaming or running heavy programs. This was the way I liked it, fan only running when it needed to.

Now, whenever I am in Windows mode, fan WOULD not stop. Even the temperature reading is ~ 45C, the fan is still running at 3000 RPM.
I just want my fan to return to normal ways. It is now just freaking out all the time which is very annoying.
Why did the temperature settings change?

I tried installing newest BIOS 307 Version and even downgraded to BIOS 306 version to see if that fixed the issue. It did not.

9. Any screenshots of the issue

10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

1. Asus TUF765GE
2. Notebook
3. None
4. Wired
5. Yes
6. Windows 10 pro 20h2 19042.685
7. Always
8. In the bios, I can see the speedfan RPM for my cpu and gpu, but not in the Armoury Crate ( 0 RPM ) I have this problem since I buy the notebook last year
10. Item Version
---- -------
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.19.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.33
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.29
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.29
AacAudioHal 1.2.1
AacDispaly 1.1.21

Thank you for your support

1. Laptop G531GU
2. -
3. -
4. wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows? Yes
6. w10 pro x64 20H2 19042.685
7. no remember.
8.?
9. just ROG BOOST not working in TURBO mod OR MANUEL
10. sure
Item Version
---- -------
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.2
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.61
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.4.0
AacVGA 0.0.2.6

Crosshair VIII Hero / 5900x

After installing the Crate I constantly get the FF code on my motherboard, if I uninstall it the error goes away.

Could not get ram stick leds to be recognized by aura. Did an uninstall of most current version of Armory Crate and fresh install multiple times my Hero XII is not supported by the Crate software. After few hours of retrying gave up and installed standalone aura works but would like the Crate software to work