cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate v3.2.4.0 [report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Release Notes:
(Please ensure these updates are installed before reporting issues)

Core services updates:
Armoruy Crate Service v3.2.5
Armoury Crate Lite Service v3.2.4
Lighting Service v3.04.24
ROG Live Service v1.1.10.0

New features:
Support for headset firmware update
"App diagnosis" utility update
Updated display for connected wireless devices (only device in use is shown when both dongle and USB cable connected)
Gaming laptop:
- Read AMD voltage via BIOS
- Audio solution
- Tablet mode
- Whisper mode
- AniMe Matrix Halloween gift
Enhanced device configuration page loading time

Support for new products:
Gundam Series (Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Headset stand, Motherboard, AIO Cooler, Graphic Card)
[Peripheral] ROG Delta S, ROG Delta ORIGIN, ROG FALCHION, ROG KERIS WIRELESS
[Display] ROG SWIFT PG329Q, ROG Strix XG32VC, ROG Swift PG259QN

To update to the latest version of Armoury Crate, reboot and the update will run in the background automatically (do not open Armoury Crate for 10-15 minutes, and plug in the power for notebooks).

Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware.
Be clear about the key issue. Mark/edit posts which are no longer relevant, tracking multiple posts in several pages not only takes time but the issue becomes unclear.

Include the following info:
1. PC / Laptop
2. Aura Sync products
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
4. Wired / wireless connection
5. Reinstalled Windows?
6. Windows version & build
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
8. Clear description of your issue
9. Any screenshots of the issue
10. Use our new log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics
Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

Even though the log file is encrypted, share the log file with me by PM (provide link to file in cloud).

tyga909 wrote:
1. PC / Laptop - ZEPHYRUS GX502LXS
2. Aura Sync products - NONE
3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software - NONE
4. Wired / wireless connection - BT MOUSE AND USB RECEIVER MOUSE
5. Reinstalled Windows? - NO
6. Windows version & build - 20H2/19042.630
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected - CANNOT RECALL
8. Clear description of your issue - GPU BUS WIDTH IS BEING SHOWN AS 0 BITS
9. Any screenshots of the issue -

This (0 bit) display in the graphic card is widely known. Any fix for this yet?

TSportM
Level 11
Hello,

You guys need to fix this once and for all:

ROGLIVEservice is detected as a cheat, Anti-Cheat says its at your side to fix this issue, so please fix it....

Rig1 - 14900KS - P112 - E88- MC86- Pcore 6.0/6.2/6.3 Asus Z690 Maximus Extreme - Ecores 4.7 - 48GB TForce 7200#64;7400ddr5 - MSI Suprim X RTX 4090@3070mhz - 24gb memory speed - Powerby corsair Ax1500i - Corsair1000d@custom Loop Rig2- 10920X@4.9 - Aorus X299 gaming 9 - gskill 3200@3600 - Zotac RTX 2080Ti - Powerby CM1200 - Noctua NHD15 black - Corsair 900D

Let me add somthing its not asus but anti cheat needs to exclude all of rog file because even nzxt has an issue most of aio with hw monitor have issues with anti cheat

Just for info, today armoury crate start to work again properly for me, i switch on my laptop and now showing again all cpu stat. I don't know what appen no any update for armoury crate just now working :cool:

lucangioletti wrote:
Just for info, today armoury crate start to work again properly for me, i switch on my laptop and now showing again all cpu stat. I don't know what appen no any update for armoury crate just now working :cool:

... also corrected myself 😉

1. ROG STRIX SCAR 17 G732LXS-HG059T
2. ROG STRIX SCAR 17 G732LXS-HG059T
3. Aura Creator
4. Wired / wireless connection --> Both
5. Reinstalled Windows? Yes
6. Windows version & build Windows 10 Famille 1909
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected ArmoryCrate 2.7 Working Great
I cannot save the light map of the keys on my keyboard in profiles (error message). It is also impossible for me to choose a profile already created with Aura Creator in Armory Crate

Please provide a log, it's much easier to provide fixes if we can replicate as accurately as possible.

Log ----> https://fromsmash.com/Logamoi

mystismile wrote:
1. ROG STRIX SCAR 17 G732LXS-HG059T
2. ROG STRIX SCAR 17 G732LXS-HG059T
3. Aura Creator
4. Wired / wireless connection --> Both
5. Reinstalled Windows? Yes
6. Windows version & build Windows 10 Famille 1909
7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected ArmoryCrate 2.7 Working Great
I cannot save the light map of the keys on my keyboard in profiles (error message). It is also impossible for me to choose a profile already created with Aura Creator in Armory Crate

Log ----> https://fromsmash.com/Logamoi

I have nearly the same Problem. Aura Creator only works, if i stop the Armoury Crate Service. As soon as this Service is stopped i can save Profiles in Aura Creator. When i start the Armoury Crate Service, no Profiles from Aura Creator are shown in the Drop-Down and if i want to save a Profile in Aura Creator i get the mentioned Error with Service Error and to restart the System. I double checked that everything from Aura and Armoury Software is Up-to-Date.

So the only workaround to get Aura Creator to work is to deactivate the Armoury Crate Service. Which, who wonders, makes Armoury Crate disfunctional. I think thats not intended. 🙂

lucangioletti wrote:

Same here. It's fixed over-the-air.

burakdede wrote:

Belki donanim bilgilerini server uzerinden alip ona gore gosteriyordu.
simdide fan gurultu seviyesini gostermiyor.

The CPU info issue for laptops is resolved. Unfortunately, users will not be able to check the version of any software versions. Let us know if still having problems.

burakdede wrote: